Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
This game is way more enjoyable then it should be for what it is, Nunu you have created an amazing, enjoyable complex game. Happy that you give options for certain content (First time playing 0.34 I had preg turned off, this time having it on) I am not a fan of pegging so while leaving it on I am not pursuing those choices (And I hope that isn't all we're gonna see for Lin and Cassidy for a while)

This is the first game I've played for a long time where even though there's already so much content for quite a few of the LIs I am chomping for more and I haven't unlocked everything so I don't even know how much content the girls I want to see more of have. Jenny, Lina, Cassidy, Lin, and Lisa I have been trying to see how much content they have and how far do they go.

I do have a question, those little dots are all of them on the conversation map actually have something and if so, the list for Alex and Lina, does the list match up to the corresponding corruption level or is it just listed that way as there wasn't really enough room to match it and it's just like that for now? Like for example the 11 dots under Uncorrupted for Alex, does that mean it's only possible to get those when she's uncorrupted or you can get it at any corruption level starting at uncorrupted (Cause there are 5 that I haven't unlocked and no matter which way I've gone I can't seem to get them also searched this forum and couldn't get a straight answer)

Forgot to add was looking at your update times and damn you are consistant, I am massivly impress as I think I've only ever seen a couple devs do that.
Theoretically the corruption rework was only going to last a few weeks... You might have guessed that that didn't go as planned. The dots Alex has match up but most of the rest of them haven't been converted yet. So those dots are the new world corruption system.

C.In.The.Darc

May 31, 2022
Will there be a "run" where everyone is pregnant? Like, not an ending, but like, you show up and everyone is there and pregnant... basically a "post game" kind of thing. Not sure what would actually happen in this, lol, but still.

4.20 star(s) 65 Votes