Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
Technically speaking, to my knowledge atleast. there's nothing stopping Nunu from calling 0.36d "0.37b minus1 Hotfix" or something like that to bypass the most recent version rule... Though don't trust me blindly on this. I don't know how the site works.
Last time I played fast and lose with version numbers it almost cost all Android players their saves.

Also I'm pretty sure the rules here are based on amount of content, which is why I tried to have the uploader have both versions but instead they just deleted the older version links.

If I put up a fuss about it, that probably falls under trying to remove pirate content and they revokey thread ownership and revert changes, this is technically a pirate first site after all. Losing ownership wouldn't be too bad but would make it harder to post timely updates and make little notes like the current one. Of course this can't remove content rule is why I can't get rid of that pesky unofficial incest mod, I'm not allowed to remove it.

Anyway, enjoy extra render, I'm not supposed to make content on my week off but I also just can't quite help myself:
1722857170004.png

Blakeness8

Apr 20, 2021
Last time I played fast and lose with version numbers it almost cost all Android players their saves.

Also I'm pretty sure the rules here are based on amount of content, which is why I tried to have the uploader have both versions but instead they just deleted the older version links.
Yeah... Didn't think about it that way, too much to lose and very little to gain from a stunt like that. I guess we can just go with the old reliable Caps lock giant font:

0.37 IS BROKEN. CHECK ITCH.IO FOR 0.36

Though who even checks the comments before asking a question? :HideThePain:
Of course this can't remove content rule is why I can't get rid of that pesky unofficial incest mod, I'm not allowed to remove it.
nocestincbtl.gif
I'm not supposed to make content on my week off but I also just can't quite help myself
Enjoy your week off Nunu!
6sh4brpcph7d1.jpeg

4.20 star(s) 65 Votes