Rnd69

Aug 19, 2018
how the hell do you "complete the first book jenny gave you"
do I read it or what and more importantly how?

Last edited:

LylaTigyra

Jul 12, 2019
how the hell do you "complete the first book jenny gave you"
do I read it or what and more importantly how?
ask her for a book. You can do this multiple times either in a single run or over several as it saves your progress. After like 3 or 4 times you finish it and you can talk to her about it

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
MC is going to be a bit busy with not only his harem and extended harem... but with the many many babies he's making.
Can you explain how this work within the time loop narrative?

First off I am not a fan of time loop storys but everything else you offer with your game so I am conflicted. With a time loop "resetting" everything again it feels like there is no progression at all. I know that you take some corruption with you but in essence you are doing the same stuff over and over again so are the girls at one point just instasluts the more you loop?

Time travel, Time Loop and Multiverse shenanigans are all things I am averse to. So I was holding off in playing this game and will continue doing so until the game is complete but the thing you mentioned about many many babys made me wonder.

As for pregnancy and babys. I don't think if it comes to it that they will be taken over to the next loop right?
Can the girls even get pregnant and give birth in one "run" or is it just a endgame thing once you are basically in your final loop?

Last edited:

Dracoshinobi

Nov 9, 2017

First off I am not a fan of time loop storys but everything else you offer with your game so I am conflicted. With a time loop "resetting" everything again it feels like there is no progression at all. I know that you take some corruption with you but in essence you are doing the same stuff over and over again so are the girls at one point just instasluts the more you loop?

Time travel, Time Loop and Multiverse shenanigans are all things I am averse to. So I was holding off in playing this game and will continue doing so until the game is complete but the thing you mentioned about many many babys made me wonder.

As for pregnancy and babys. I don't think if it comes to it that they will be taken over to the next loop right?
Can the girls even get pregnant and give birth in one "run" or is it just a endgame thing once you are basically in your final loop?
The basis for the game seems to be that as you corrupt the girls and the world in general, the past gets altered. For example, you impregnate Alex and the past changes to your character visiting her several months ago and impregnating her then.

Blakeness8

Apr 20, 2021
Post Story? Probably a huge spoiler considering that there are higher powers at play that, at the moment of writing this, they don't even exist (Fully) yet in the narrative (Though we have seen some models)

During the Story? We (The player) can change things that happens BEFORE the Cabin, Like, literally change the past by our actions during the loop (Like C1 Lina makes it so we know she's a voyeur which makes it so that MC caughts her in the act years before. Or how C1 Jenny we stalk her / She stalks us in the loop which translate to us stalking her / us getting stalked by her when we are little, etc). The Girls don't instantly make themselves Sluts more so that from our omnipotent POV they look like they do, while in the character's POV (Including MC's since he isn't aware of the loop) they have literal years of relationship (In the corruption selection you actually get a little synopsis of the change in the timeline, while in the bio we can get a little more meat of story)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honestly I feel like what's happening in the Cabin isn't a Time Loop anymore, based on Haily's memory it's more like a merging of timelines / Timelime hopping / Re-Writing the past kind of deal.

So to finish off, the thing about the babies is that, just as you can change things in the past through Corruption you can actually get mails of things that happens AFTER leaving the reunion, so if the MC gets anyone preggers that MC (Presumably) continues with that life while in the Loop translates to MC getting the girl preggers BEFORE arriving at the reunion making her almost ready for delivery though thankfully there aren't births at the reunion

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
The basis for the game seems to be that as you corrupt the girls and the world in general, the past gets altered. For example, you impregnate Alex and the past changes to your character visiting her several months ago and impregnating her then.
During the Story? We (The player) can change things that happens BEFORE the Cabin, Like, literally change the past by our actions during the loop (Like C1 Lina makes it so we know she's a voyeur which makes it so that MC caughts her in the act years before. Or how C1 Jenny we stalk her / She stalks us in the loop which translate to us stalking her / us getting stalked by her when we are little, etc). The Girls don't instantly make themselves Sluts more so that from our omnipotent POV they look like they do, while in the character's POV (Including MC's since he isn't aware of the loop) they have literal years of relationship (In the corruption selection you actually get a little synopsis of the change in the timeline, while in the bio we can get a little more meat of story)

So to finish off, the thing about the babies is that, just as you can change things in the past through Corruption you can actually get mails of things that happens AFTER leaving the reunion, so if the MC gets anyone preggers that MC (Presumably) continues with that life while in the Loop translates to MC getting the girl preggers BEFORE arriving at the reunion making her almost ready for delivery though thankfully there aren't births at the reunion
Thanks for the responses but this is way too confusing. I hate this.

Call me dumb but it seems I have just no ability to wrap my head around this.
So the girls change with more corruption but also doesn't? Big changes need to be actually re read in the bio and is not shown to you?
Are there visual changes for the girls the more corrupted they are or does dialogue change?
Also the MC is also not aware of the timeloop? Only the player?

Maannnn....is there at least preggo sex planned?

Last edited:
Reactions: Madstar72

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
Hi all
I broke my pc and want play on my mobile. Someone has save of V0.30d so I can continue to play?

Tanks a lot

I can't believe no one has a save older than the latest version.
Am I asking too much to play without starting all over again?
A favor, please?

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
I can't believe no one has a save older than the latest version.
Am I asking too much to play without starting all over again?
A favor, please?
While it's not a complete fix, you can use the debug cheats to get your progress back. Though it won't fill out the guide.

As for the specific reasons being confusing. I think understanding timeloops and timelines doesn't come easily to everyone. It's not about being smart or dumb, it's a complex topic and a there is no good way to explain it with certainty without just making it more confusing. Which goes for all time loop stories, especially because they all play by their own set of slightly different rules.

I'd like to say that it would be nice to just ignore the specifics of it and enjoy the game, but I don't get to decide if you enjoy something. Maybe the deeper mystery is just something your not interested in. And if so, that's okay. Not every story is for everybody.

Also there's quite a bit of pregnant sex.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Thanks for the responses but this is way too confusing. I hate this.

Call me dumb but it seems I have just no ability to wrap my head around this.
So the girls change with more corruption but also doesn't? Big changes need to be actually re read in the bio and is not shown to you?
Are there visual changes for the girls the more corrupted they are or does dialogue change?
Also the MC is also not aware of the timeloop? Only the player?

Maannnn....is there at least preggo sex planned?
Preggo Sex is already a thing with Alex and Haily. There is even a scene where they put their pregnant stomachs arround your dick and you rub it between them.
Also as far as the girls changeing the corruption here is basically accepting as a family more and more Alabama like releationships so it is less that the girls become sluts and more of that it changes the past where they start to accept their love for you and see you less as a family member and more of a mr. right. Also the timeloops could maybe be interpreted in a Re:Zero like manner with the difference that except Cassidy and Haily nobody has any previous memory but they all has still their feelings.

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
While it's not a complete fix, you can use the debug cheats to get your progress back. Though it won't fill out the guide.

As for the specific reasons being confusing. I think understanding timeloops and timelines doesn't come easily to everyone. It's not about being smart or dumb, it's a complex topic and a there is no good way to explain it with certainty without just making it more confusing. Which goes for all time loop stories, especially because they all play by their own set of slightly different rules.

I'd like to say that it would be nice to just ignore the specifics of it and enjoy the game, but I don't get to decide if you enjoy something. Maybe the deeper mystery is just something your not interested in. And if so, that's okay. Not every story is for everybody.

Also there's quite a bit of pregnant sex.
The problem is simpler but at the same time more annoying.
I have vision problems and with the PC I don't have to stress my eyes with objects that are too small.
I like the game and I'm willing to install it on my phone but I don't want to stress myself out too much over a pastime. Redoing the entire journey, even partially, would become stressful and I wouldn't fully enjoy the story, the facts and everything within the game.
Simple and pure facts that have nothing to do with the sex of angels or the belly of a pregnant woman.
But that's okay, no problem, I abandon

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
While I appreciate the post from Blakeness8 who tried to explain it to me, I needed to read it thrice and I still don't get it entirely. I understand (I guess) how it will play out as a gameplay mechanic and flow of the game but there is a certain core aversity to it that make me also don't want to understand it I guess.

At the end of the day it comes down to preferences and having a story that is having that format just looses me. Most of the time time travel or loop storys tend to leave doors conveniently open just to have a easy way to explain things that otherwise would be difficult or have open endings. Not fond of that as well xD

Have you played the FF7 Remake? I had a blast playing it and a dumb nostalgia smile throughout the game until the last third when it comes blaringly apparent that they were going for several timelines that converge and not yada yada. That last third and revelation there of, just destroyed my entire experience of the game. Haven't played Rebirth and I never will.

I am most certainly sure that playing the game is another story then just debating about the format. Mabe I do like it once I play but I decided a long time ago however that I will only play games when they are fully completed. I just don't like playing in updates and got burned often enough by abandoned projects. Dunno how far you are with your game but it feels like there is still a long way ahead.

Anyway godspeed Nunu312 and even when I sound all negative I still look forward to the finished product. I read that you already layed the groundwork for your next game. I just hope this has no time travel or looping :p

Aug 9, 2020
Once again glad that this game appeals to a crowd that love oversized breast. I was following a game that use to have a lot of characters with oversized breast but the creator decided to remake the game when he was almost half way finished and reduce all the breast sizes. They wanted to appeal to the more mainstream sex appeal which made it a generic boring hentai. He was obviously milking his fanbase.

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
While I appreciate the post from Blakeness8 who tried to explain it to me, I needed to read it thrice and I still don't get it entirely. I understand (I guess) how it will play out as a gameplay mechanic and flow of the game but there is a certain core aversity to it that make me also don't want to understand it I guess.

At the end of the day it comes down to preferences and having a story that is having that format just looses me. Most of the time time travel or loop storys tend to leave doors conveniently open just to have a easy way to explain things that otherwise would be difficult or have open endings. Not fond of that as well xD

Have you played the FF7 Remake? I had a blast playing it and a dumb nostalgia smile throughout the game until the last third when it comes blaringly apparent that they were going for several timelines that converge and not yada yada. That last third and revelation there of, just destroyed my entire experience of the game. Haven't played Rebirth and I never will.

I am most certainly sure that playing the game is another story then just debating about the format. Mabe I do like it once I play but I decided a long time ago however that I will only play games when they are fully completed. I just don't like playing in updates and got burned often enough by abandoned projects. Dunno how far you are with your game but it feels like there is still a long way ahead.

Anyway godspeed Nunu312 and even when I sound all negative I still look forward to the finished product. I read that you already layed the groundwork for your next game. I just hope this has no time travel or looping :p
I also haven't played rebirth either, but for remake I liked the idea that the entire game was a xanatos gambit. Sephiroth, having lost at the end of 7 reaches back to cause Cloud and co to try and make a future where aerith doesn't die. Of course, in the original timeline, Sephirth dies, and the heroes win, that's undone by this as well. The whole time ghosts thing was weird, but I can see how it's narratively important to raise the stakes and have an opponent you're fighting against.

If any of that played out in rebirth, dunno.

As for my next game, from the dev side I wouldn't quite say ground work is laid down... I have purposefully not started work on it. I'm not the type to say odd notes and conceptualising counts as work, even if it's important for speedy development.

As for it having time loops? Fuck no! I'm dropping that like a hot potato. Something I didn't realise when I was first making this was that I was designing a maze, and that as corruption levels changed, the walls of the maze changed with it. The guides are your map of that maze and I've made them as clear as I can... But they're a lot of work and I don't like making them... What comes next will be a lot more linear.

As for completion percent of Cabin goes, 3 Characters are effectively complete, 3 characters are almost complete, and 3 have are a bit under half done. Overall it's probably closer than you think. And even when it is "done", development isn't going to just stop. While I spin up the next game I'm still going to be adding more missing scenes and building upon fun ideas in Cabin.

And yes, there will be more gratuitously large breasts, though with a little more variance in size. It was a complaint that all the breasts in Cabin were a little too similar and I plan to remedy that.

C.In.The.Darc

May 31, 2022
I also haven't played rebirth either, but for remake I liked the idea that the entire game was a xanatos gambit. Sephiroth, having lost at the end of 7 reaches back to cause Cloud and co to try and make a future where aerith doesn't die. Of course, in the original timeline, Sephirth dies, and the heroes win, that's undone by this as well. The whole time ghosts thing was weird, but I can see how it's narratively important to raise the stakes and have an opponent you're fighting against.

If any of that played out in rebirth, dunno.

As for my next game, from the dev side I wouldn't quite say ground work is laid down... I have purposefully not started work on it. I'm not the type to say odd notes and conceptualising counts as work, even if it's important for speedy development.

As for it having time loops? Fuck no! I'm dropping that like a hot potato. Something I didn't realise when I was first making this was that I was designing a maze, and that as corruption levels changed, the walls of the maze changed with it. The guides are your map of that maze and I've made them as clear as I can... But they're a lot of work and I don't like making them... What comes next will be a lot more linear.

As for completion percent of Cabin goes, 3 Characters are effectively complete, 3 characters are almost complete, and 3 have are a bit under half done. Overall it's probably closer than you think. And even when it is "done", development isn't going to just stop. While I spin up the next game I'm still going to be adding more missing scenes and building upon fun ideas in Cabin.

And yes, there will be more gratuitously large breasts, though with a little more variance in size. It was a complaint that all the breasts in Cabin were a little too similar and I plan to remedy that.
If it's not a big spoiler, can I ask simply and straight: is everyone going to end up pregnant? Because I very much want to ensure everyone gets knocked up.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
From what I saw and read Rebirth played out like Remake. Most of the game is like the original until the end and time fuckery starts again. The ghosts appear and if aerith died or not is purposely left open. Only this time around how the part in the city of ancients has been handled is universally disliked. It was too much this time.

Thanks for your response.

Last thing, if you don't mind, how can I imagine how the ending will play out?
Is there a final loop and in what state will it be then? Everyone and everything at max corruption and pregnant?
Does it ultimately end in a harem or do you have different endings in mind?

I am asking because I saw that you can toggle corruption states? Having to write an ending with the most possible combinations sounds like a huge headache.
Does it even have a definite ending? xD

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
The game will have a single definitive ending... With one alternate skin on that ending.

Canonically all the main girls will end up pregnant. Alex's friends end up pregnant and it is implied that the Vicar and Bess may also be pregnant (and that's just so far), though I'm leaving it open as to whether that is true. I would like to think they do, but some players don't like the "I've impregnated every girl I've ever walked past in the street" angle and instead want to be an active part of all their kids lives.

The alternate skin on this is because I once promised someone that pregnancy would be technically optional (I ran a poll and apparently 12% of my audience uses pregnancy off). Which is probably going to be pretty lack luster as far as the effort I put in, but a lot of similar events will play out. It will be effectively the same ending, just without pregnancy.

GLDCord

Mar 22, 2020
Ok I have no idea what I've managed to screw up but Alex corruption level 3 simply can't be unlocked for me because from what I can tell the triggers for the blowjob scene simply are not working not matter what I do. bugged.PNG

game asks for 5 love I have fucking 9...what am I missing? and before someone says anything yes she has tasted cum. I have tried 12 times now to get this to work but nope nothing! I've also tried the other scene but again it will not trigger.

Reactions: bonesy24
Aug 28, 2018
Ok I have no idea what I've managed to screw up but Alex corruption level 3 simply can't be unlocked for me because from what I can tell the triggers for the blowjob scene simply are not working not matter what I do. View attachment 3853038

game asks for 5 love I have fucking 9...what am I missing? and before someone says anything yes she has tasted cum. I have tried 12 times now to get this to work but nope nothing! I've also tried the other scene but again it will not trigger.
Current version on f95 is a leaked beta that's bugged. Downgrade to a previous version to progress with Alex.

Aikexuper

Jul 6, 2017
Ok I have no idea what I've managed to screw up but Alex corruption level 3 simply can't be unlocked for me because from what I can tell the triggers for the blowjob scene simply are not working not matter what I do. View attachment 3853038

there is a hidden condition not display, so I just edit it to only >= 5 love

4.20 star(s) 65 Votes