C.In.The.Darc

May 31, 2022
The game will have a single definitive ending... With one alternate skin on that ending.

Canonically all the main girls will end up pregnant. Alex's friends end up pregnant and it is implied that the Vicar and Bess may also be pregnant (and that's just so far), though I'm leaving it open as to whether that is true. I would like to think they do, but some players don't like the "I've impregnated every girl I've ever walked past in the street" angle and instead want to be an active part of all their kids lives.

The alternate skin on this is because I once promised someone that pregnancy would be technically optional (I ran a poll and apparently 12% of my audience uses pregnancy off). Which is probably going to be pretty lack luster as far as the effort I put in, but a lot of similar events will play out. It will be effectively the same ending, just without pregnancy.
Eyy, nice. Then I'm in it for the long haul!

BoosterGold74

May 22, 2020
If everything resets every time then what is the point? Do you have to do everything exactly perfect like Ground Hog's Day? There is just no sense of any progress at all. And that sister can shove her bags up her butt.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
If everything resets every time then what is the point? Do you have to do everything exactly perfect like Ground Hog's Day? There is just no sense of any progress at all. And that sister can shove her bags up her butt.
The progress is less like Groundhog Day and more like Re:Zero Meets Back to the Future. As in you do the perfect run for this timeline and then you get reset to the checkpoint of the travel to the cabin but the past is changed. This way you slowly change everyone from a dark timeline where Alex suffers from badmouthing, Sami from being to Tsuntsun, Lina from
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, Cassidy from being a workaholic without private life, Haily from being stuck on the farm without social life and Nunu could better explain the problems of Carla, Lin, Lisa and Jenny.

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
Anyone know the solution to Linas adventure puzzle at her corruption level 5?
It's an adventure puzzle, touch everything, repeatedly, until the puzzle is solved.

The progress is less like Groundhog Day and more like Re:Zero Meets Back to the Future. As in you do the perfect run for this timeline and then you get reset to the checkpoint of the travel to the cabin but the past is changed. This way you slowly change everyone from a dark timeline where Alex suffers from badmouthing, Sami from being to Tsuntsun, Lina from
, Cassidy from being a workaholic without private life, Haily from being stuck on the farm without social life and Nunu could better explain the problems of Carla, Lin, Lisa and Jenny.
Carla goes from a closeted sex fiend to a depraved and open sex fiend.
Lin is already a developed character and doesn't really have room for progression beyond that, though recently there have been hints of something.
Lisa and Jenny are both only just coming into their own now as they haven't had the development effort towards them yet. They both have their story arcs though, Jenny's being more fun and Lisa's being more drama.

I would say though I never really saw Sami as tsuntsun, that ignores the very very real and deep love she feels from day one. Every character has their eccentricities, Alex is a very selfishly written person, whenever she talks, it's about her... just that the thing she likes to do is make other people happy. When she gets pregnant, she wants you in her life and her daughters life as their father... but when she talks about it, it's her baby, which is just part of her voice.
Sami never tells the MC 'no'. She might get embarrassed and be unable to follow through without getting punchy, but you can bend her over and quite vocally put a baby in her at C1 and before the game is done, that's gonna be C0. And you may note, those are positive heart interactions.

Obviously the contrast between Sami and Lina from a writing angle has been an interesting experience. You can probably tell I have strong feelings about "Not saying no"... And we have one character who was very much wounded by this and another who actively consents by it. Sami gets a lot of rewrites because sometimes her scenes get... well I'm sure you can guess... The scene where Alex pushes her down and readies her for you in particular was scrapped 3 times.

Reactions: AggressiveCheeto
Jan 10, 2022
It's an adventure puzzle, touch everything, repeatedly, until the puzzle is solved.
I just have to say that I played adventure games not only similar to this, but ones that were so much more obtuse and nonsensical that I actually got a bit nostalgic my first run of that scene and had just an odd amount of fun playing around with options so I'd say you nailed the feel perfectly.

Blakeness8

Apr 20, 2021
Honestly, compared to your previous puzzles, this one was pretty straight forward. The moment the word "Puzzle" came up I had flashbacks to the Lisa spin off and was ready to give up and came to the forum for answers (Though i still got it by myself)
1721777566203.png
I have strong feelings about "Not saying no"
I was pretty surprised knowing that while this was the core of Lina's character most of Sami's (Arguably) correct choices involve not getting spoken consent out of her and assuming that silence is a Yes, though I guess that Lina's and Sami's circumstances are quite different so their view of it would also be different, still though I can absolutely see how fast Sami's scenes could give the wrong message if not treated correctly and outside of that scene where Alex "Readies her for you" I feel like you've reached a nice balance with her

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
I was pretty surprised knowing that while this was the core of Lina's character most of Sami's (Arguably) correct choices involve not getting spoken consent out of her and assuming that silence is a Yes, though I guess that Lina's and Sami's circumstances are quite different so their view of it would also be different, still though I can absolutely see how fast Sami's scenes could give the wrong message if not treated correctly and outside of that scene where Alex "Readies her for you" I feel like you've reached a nice balance with her
They key is to make Sami very aggressively not say no.

The first version of the Alex scene, Sami's only form of consent was only her being 'unable' to throw Alex off her. Post sex I wasn't really satisfied with that and MC and Alex ended up having a conversation that got very 'rape apologetic'. It was a pretty sickening thing reading it back.
The version we ended up with instead really shows us what Sami's about, as long as she can conquer her embarrassment, she not just looking for a reason to say yes, but an excuse to say it.

Contrasted against Lina who freezes the moment she doesn't feel in control of the situation...

Every girl is different and it would be pretty unsexy to need a consent form before groping people. Internally I think the respect I show the characters emotions first, beyond just having sex and the fact that I do let the player fail is what makes me comfortable with the difference. The fact that you can hurt them with your actions... Really break that friendship (even if timeloop stuff undoes it) and that there is never a reward for it... It helps illustrate the times where it's okay and you read the situation right.

GLDCord

Mar 22, 2020
there is a hidden condition not display, so I just edit it to only >= 5 love
neat. I have no idea how you got this file in english or how to translate the results so I guess I'll just wait for the next update. Really wishing japanese was a language course back when I went in high school. I mean the had german so why not?

C.In.The.Darc

May 31, 2022
They key is to make Sami very aggressively not say no.

The first version of the Alex scene, Sami's only form of consent was only her being 'unable' to throw Alex off her. Post sex I wasn't really satisfied with that and MC and Alex ended up having a conversation that got very 'rape apologetic'. It was a pretty sickening thing reading it back.
The version we ended up with instead really shows us what Sami's about, as long as she can conquer her embarrassment, she not just looking for a reason to say yes, but an excuse to say it.

Contrasted against Lina who freezes the moment she doesn't feel in control of the situation...

Every girl is different and it would be pretty unsexy to need a consent form before groping people. Internally I think the respect I show the characters emotions first, beyond just having sex and the fact that I do let the player fail is what makes me comfortable with the difference. The fact that you can hurt them with your actions... Really break that friendship (even if timeloop stuff undoes it) and that there is never a reward for it... It helps illustrate the times where it's okay and you read the situation right.

Wait, there's a picture you can get from Lina about her past? Man, there's always things I'm missing and new things to discover in playing this game.

Cumfucius

Oct 19, 2017
For those who want to avoid bug with Alex open console and print "alexCorruption3a = False"
Command case sensitive. You can print this command at any point of the game, doesnt really matter i guess, never seen that this variable ever changed

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
Well, I finally got a computer again, a small improvement of changing the hard drive...

I started everything from scratch and I got lazy, tired and angry xDD

Why, I started to play the game on the cell phone, and I'm already at corruption 60. I didn't do much but I had already managed to remove corruption both some more red hearts, I don't know... that thing that appears below the character's corruption.

Inside I know that Sami really expected this.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 65 Votes