RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
How can I unlock the third star with Sami?

Likewise... xDD how do I increase her jealousy? I never managed to get the corruption 1 with her and the "creep" message.

In the same way... as the... corruption with Carla

And finally, I've made a lot of progress here on the computer, I don't suffer from backtracking between dialogues.

1722144842766.png

Well, anyway... xDD This is my breakthrough in two days (I play almost 1 hour and so much)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Blakeness8

Apr 20, 2021
How can I unlock the third star with Sami?
The third star is the Moonstone. To get it you need to have 2 Jealousy not have ANY panties and have atleast 50 WC with a C2 Sami (Maybe C1 Sami? Can't remember)
how do I increase her jealousy?
Go out of your way to be an ass to her. Not picking the bags, ignoring her for other girls while she's there. Asking Lin for help with Sami and then "I can't help it". Choosing Lina on Boobs. Basically, the less attention you give her the more Jealousy (Her In Loop Stars). Though it is easier when having more corruption on the other girls. Alex C5 alone gives 8 Jealousy in a single event.

Also. Jesus that's a lot of open tabs.

Reactions: RuneStar

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
I can never bring myself to be an ass purposefully
oh well... Something new I learned xDD I remembered that you win envy for events with Alex, with it I managed to have a scene almost at the end of the game when she meets with the other girl in the forest... the one you occupy Jealousy 5

and now I just stucked xDDDDDDD AHHH.

I have quite a few questions on how to unlock things or events xD but... likewise on how to increase corruption xDDDD I'm already stressed and frustrated. But I can't quit the game xD

My progress day by day:

Yes, I have many tabs open xd I take advantage that now I have 2 SSD. one for system, another for games jjsjs.

And finally the images/mail/Rewards:

The creator would be disappointed that I can't pass his game hahahahahahahaha

Edit: xDDDD Sometimes when you plan to do one thing, something totally different happens
I wanted to take out corruption with Alex looking to complete the "????"

Last edited:

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
oh well... Something new I learned xDD I remembered that you win envy for events with Alex, with it I managed to have a scene almost at the end of the game when she meets with the other girl in the forest... the one you occupy Jealousy 5

and now I just stucked xDDDDDDD AHHH.

I have quite a few questions on how to unlock things or events xD but... likewise on how to increase corruption xDDDD I'm already stressed and frustrated. But I can't quit the game xD

My progress day by day:

Yes, I have many tabs open xd I take advantage that now I have 2 SSD. one for system, another for games jjsjs.

And finally the images/mail/Rewards:

The creator would be disappointed that I can't pass his game hahahahahahahaha

Edit: xDDDD Sometimes when you plan to do one thing, something totally different happens
I wanted to take out corruption with Alex looking to complete the "????"

Only disappointed in myself.

There are two schools of thought to what to do when a player can't play the game the way you intended.

Firstly, you can blame the player for being an idiot and not getting you mega big brain plans! They're so simple after all, so obvious!

The second school of thought recognises that you have been working with those systems for years and know them inside out. Maybe you aren't the best play tester of your own shit. And at the end of the day what matters is the experience for the player. Even if something is easy and obvious, if it's stopping people from enjoying the game... maybe it's not easy and obvious enough?

I very much view the game through what the intended experience is. If it's not reaching that experience... I'm not meeting my goals.

• Sad

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
Only disappointed in myself.

There are two schools of thought to what to do when a player can't play the game the way you intended.

Firstly, you can blame the player for being an idiot and not getting you mega big brain plans! They're so simple after all, so obvious!

The second school of thought recognises that you have been working with those systems for years and know them inside out. Maybe you aren't the best play tester of your own shit. And at the end of the day what matters is the experience for the player. Even if something is easy and obvious, if it's stopping people from enjoying the game... maybe it's not easy and obvious enough?

I very much view the game through what the intended experience is. If it's not reaching that experience... I'm not meeting my goals.
1722205692278.png
*Insert your profile picture here*

Sorry my mastah... I'm so sorry sir... You... you trusted me... and i... i failed you...

First... My native language is Spanish, my English is "good" up to a certain point to understand and read but then I'm lazy to notice the "hints" because I don't understand how to do that

Then, I'm more a fan of RPG, simple plots and very basic things. xD Your game is beautiful, I like to see that each option has repercussions within the game.

jsjsjs sorry for being dummy. Of the multiple choice games I've played, they're usually somewhere in between the mix of touhou lost word, Guardian tales and some other cell phone games, but they have little or no relevance.

Look on the bright side, everyone enjoys your game hahahahahaha It is not the typical romantic drama that all the options are good or normal, you have multiple characters with interesting back stories or that are simply striking but not complex. It's beautiful actually.

Although you will find people like me who get stuck in an "easy" situation for those who have been getting the hang of the game, or difficult because we started almost with a lot of material... I remember starting around 0.25...0.27.... I don't remember well. But before it existed

And the last thing, maybe it's already a situation where people out of curiosity or because they don't know, end up putting almost final corruptions to look for an opening scene hahaha Like me trying to get the message out of "Creep". It never crossed my mind to remove Jenny's corruption.

Blakeness8

Apr 20, 2021
First... My native language is Spanish, my English is "good" up to a certain point to understand and read but then I'm lazy to notice the "hints"
Heeey, Otro que habla español. Comprendo tu dolor compa, a veces te da una hueva el traducir el texto mientras lo lees y se te escapa la pista principal.

Don't worry and ask away, that's one of the advantages of this website being a Forum, though try to search if the answer has been answered already, there are a lot of posts about Lisa's cypher as it is.
1722212728172.jpeg

also I was just joking about the tabs thing. If your pc can handle it, then go crazy

• Love

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
Heeey, Otro que habla español. Comprendo tu dolor compa, a veces te da una hueva el traducir el texto mientras lo lees y se te escapa la pista principal.

Don't worry and ask away, that's one of the advantages of this website being a Forum, though try to search if the answer has been answered already, there are a lot of posts about Lisa's cypher as it is.
View attachment 3877934

also I was just joking about the tabs thing. If your pc can handle it, then go crazy
jajajajajajaja Puedo guiarme con las pistas o con la ayuda, pero no voy a tener idea alguna sobre que c*rajo debo hacer

Sigo sin poder comprender como sacar la escena de Lin, mi mente no sabe si dice "masturbar a lin" "que Lin te masturbe"

O escenas de sacar el lado celoso de Jenny, es raro. Me estanque por que salen mas escenas con Carla que con Jenny.

Luego tengo los "???" con las otras chicas y no entiendo que me falta xDDD

Y no se como demonios voy sacando mas corrupcion con Carla que haciendo a todas las chicas

Y a pesar de frustrarme, me da risa. hasta la risa de que hice dudar al creador del juego jajajaja

1722213607044.png

Blakeness8

Apr 20, 2021
jajajajajajaja Puedo guiarme con las pistas o con la ayuda, pero no voy a tener idea alguna sobre que c*rajo debo hacer

Sigo sin poder comprender como sacar la escena de Lin, mi mente no sabe si dice "masturbar a lin" "que Lin te masturbe"

O escenas de sacar el lado celoso de Jenny, es raro. Me estanque por que salen mas escenas con Carla que con Jenny.

Luego tengo los "???" con las otras chicas y no entiendo que me falta xDDD

Y no se como demonios voy sacando mas corrupcion con Carla que haciendo a todas las chicas

Y a pesar de frustrarme, me da risa. hasta la risa de que hice dudar al creador del juego jajajaja

View attachment 3878033
I'm going to reply in English since its an English Forum. I'm pretty sure that you get "Masturbate Lin" by going to Lin's bedroom on Sunday Morning, Asking for advice with Lina and going Higher. It doesn't light up in the Corruption menu but I think that's because of the recent updates making the previous Corruption display obsolete.

Also I think you mixed up Jenny's and Sami's? Like I said previously, it's easier to make Sami Jealous by having more corruption with the other girls (Primarily Alex and Haily), so unless you are deadset on completing Sami First you can just Ignore her and get the Jealousy later.

Outside of that, most of the "???" Blocks in the tree gives you the requirements to see the event, but usually most of them are locked behind a specific Corruption Level. Make sure to filter the girl that you want to see.

Also Also, If you hover over the locked ??? (Like Mails) in the menu they also give you a hint about what to do to unlock them

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
I'm going to reply in English since its an English Forum. I'm pretty sure that you get "Masturbate Lin" by going to Lin's bedroom on Sunday Morning, Asking for advice with Lina and going Higher. It doesn't light up in the Corruption menu but I think that's because of the recent updates making the previous Corruption display obsolete.

Also I think you mixed up Jenny's and Sami's? Like I said previously, it's easier to make Sami Jealous by having more corruption with the other girls (Primarily Alex and Haily), so unless you are deadset on completing Sami First you can just Ignore her and get the Jealousy later.

Outside of that, most of the "???" Blocks in the tree gives you the requirements to see the event, but usually most of them are locked behind a specific Corruption Level. Make sure to filter the girl that you want to see.

Also Also, If you hover over the locked ??? (Like Mails) in the menu they also give you a hint about what to do to unlock them

Olvidaba responder en ingles... But well, I really appreciate your help even though I'm laughing at the irony. I'm already in the 99+ world and well... I ended up getting corrupted with another girl and not with Jenny or Alex.... xDDDDDDD

Like now, I want to go up to Alex 4 but.... I can't xDDD

I ALREADY MADE HER GIVE ME A UNA CROMADA DE RIFLE (blowjob) and to test the semen. But the condition is not fulfilled or which option should it be?
1722302410636.png

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
Well, first I still don't know which event is the one I'm missing here xDDDD 1722302594204.png

Pero bueno, aqui mi reporte semanal humillandome en publico (?)
Edit: SPanish... wait a second... inglish...
But hey, here's my weekly report on humiliating myself in public. (?)

GAME CREATOR, PLEASE. DON'T BE FRUSTRATED TO DEAL WITH ME. HAVE MERCY ON THIS SINNER WHO HAS NO IDEA WHETHER I SHOULD LOWER OR RAISE THE CORRUPTION OF OTHERS TO UNLOCK THAT OF OTHERS!

Although, I guess it must be a bug in that it doesn't stay green in the "masturbate lin"

Chicas~ Girls...~

xDD The truth is, the guides are so simple, I neglect everything and end up not knowing what to do!

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
Olvidaba responder en ingles... But well, I really appreciate your help even though I'm laughing at the irony. I'm already in the 99+ world and well... I ended up getting corrupted with another girl and not with Jenny or Alex.... xDDDDDDD

Like now, I want to go up to Alex 4 but.... I can't xDDD

I ALREADY MADE HER GIVE ME A UNA CROMADA DE RIFLE (blowjob) and to test the semen. But the condition is not fulfilled or which option should it be?
View attachment 3881164
The swallow thing is a bug in a leaked patreon version, otherwise I would have fixed it. The good news is that in about 3 days version 36 goes public, which is identical to the leak version except for I think 1 Carla preg scene.

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
The swallow thing is a bug in a leaked patreon version, otherwise I would have fixed it. The good news is that in about 3 days version 36 goes public, which is identical to the leak version except for I think 1 Carla preg scene.
I love your game. Buddy. I love you too c:
I gonna kiss you so hard, Excellent game, worthy of a God

1722309083791.png

Up to this point, I still don't know how I managed to upload Alex corruption 4-5 in past versions and now I don't remember how I did it.... xDDDDDD

So sorry for bothering you a lot with something basic... but... Is there any way to know what limit of corruption should have other characters so that one in particular can advance more? I managed to increase a lot with carla by doing actions that increased stars and that worked well for me because other characters with corruption gave more options, but now I'm stuck for the same reason.

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
I love your game. Buddy. I love you too c:
I gonna kiss you so hard, Excellent game, worthy of a God

View attachment 3881436

Up to this point, I still don't know how I managed to upload Alex corruption 4-5 in past versions and now I don't remember how I did it.... xDDDDDD

So sorry for bothering you a lot with something basic... but... Is there any way to know what limit of corruption should have other characters so that one in particular can advance more? I managed to increase a lot with carla by doing actions that increased stars and that worked well for me because other characters with corruption gave more options, but now I'm stuck for the same reason.
The only hard requirements for progressing corruption that are Lina C2-3, which requires Haily C2 as I never got round to implementing a third quest that doesn't need Haily.
And then Carla C5... That's a formula, if I remember right:
Each character at C3 1 point
Each character at C4 2 points
Each character at C5 3 points
You need a total of 5 points.

There may be other requirements that sneak in, but they are more coincidental than designed.

Reiyayru

Jun 2, 2018
This game is way more enjoyable then it should be for what it is, Nunu you have created an amazing, enjoyable complex game. Happy that you give options for certain content (First time playing 0.34 I had preg turned off, this time having it on) I am not a fan of pegging so while leaving it on I am not pursuing those choices (And I hope that isn't all we're gonna see for Lin and Cassidy for a while)

This is the first game I've played for a long time where even though there's already so much content for quite a few of the LIs I am chomping for more and I haven't unlocked everything so I don't even know how much content the girls I want to see more of have. Jenny, Lina, Cassidy, Lin, and Lisa I have been trying to see how much content they have and how far do they go.

I do have a question, those little dots are all of them on the conversation map actually have something and if so, the list for Alex and Lina, does the list match up to the corresponding corruption level or is it just listed that way as there wasn't really enough room to match it and it's just like that for now? Like for example the 11 dots under Uncorrupted for Alex, does that mean it's only possible to get those when she's uncorrupted or you can get it at any corruption level starting at uncorrupted (Cause there are 5 that I haven't unlocked and no matter which way I've gone I can't seem to get them also searched this forum and couldn't get a straight answer)

Forgot to add was looking at your update times and damn you are consistant, I am massivly impress as I think I've only ever seen a couple devs do that.

Last edited:

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
Nevermind. My english is... medium, so i dont understand this xDD i read again a lot times to understand.

Ithink...

So, For now it is "impossible" to raise Alex's corruption to level 3 because of a bug? If so, I guess I understood well with my English that I learned by reading videogames than by education...

I had been trying different options for many worlds, I got frustrated not knowing how to raise the corruption with Alex, I changed the corruption from all to 0 or 1. some to 2 ... but it did not work at all ... I'm on the verge of madness in spending a lot of time jsjsj

1722319223265.png

4.20 star(s) 65 Votes