Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
Technically speaking, to my knowledge atleast. there's nothing stopping Nunu from calling 0.36d "0.37b minus1 Hotfix" or something like that to bypass the most recent version rule... Though don't trust me blindly on this. I don't know how the site works.
Last time I played fast and lose with version numbers it almost cost all Android players their saves.

Also I'm pretty sure the rules here are based on amount of content, which is why I tried to have the uploader have both versions but instead they just deleted the older version links.

If I put up a fuss about it, that probably falls under trying to remove pirate content and they revokey thread ownership and revert changes, this is technically a pirate first site after all. Losing ownership wouldn't be too bad but would make it harder to post timely updates and make little notes like the current one. Of course this can't remove content rule is why I can't get rid of that pesky unofficial incest mod, I'm not allowed to remove it.

Anyway, enjoy extra render, I'm not supposed to make content on my week off but I also just can't quite help myself:
1722857170004.png

Blakeness8

Apr 20, 2021
Last time I played fast and lose with version numbers it almost cost all Android players their saves.

Also I'm pretty sure the rules here are based on amount of content, which is why I tried to have the uploader have both versions but instead they just deleted the older version links.
Yeah... Didn't think about it that way, too much to lose and very little to gain from a stunt like that. I guess we can just go with the old reliable Caps lock giant font:

0.37 IS BROKEN. CHECK ITCH.IO FOR 0.36

Though who even checks the comments before asking a question? :HideThePain:
Of course this can't remove content rule is why I can't get rid of that pesky unofficial incest mod, I'm not allowed to remove it.
nocestincbtl.gif
I'm not supposed to make content on my week off but I also just can't quite help myself
Enjoy your week off Nunu!
6sh4brpcph7d1.jpeg

Jan 10, 2022
Is Sami bedcrawl only pre-C4? I'm trying to get BJ Chicken and I just can't get it on Sami C3 or on C4.
It looks like it's C2 only from the guide to me. C3 has Sleeping with Sami and C4 has Sami's Resolve so you probably have to drop to C2 to get it. Be mindful of your stats as well as it is easy to miss Bedcrawl if you have too little love to get to it or too much love and trigger Wrestling instead

bladestorm91

Jun 16, 2017
It looks like it's C2 only from the guide to me. C3 has Sleeping with Sami and C4 has Sami's Resolve so you probably have to drop to C2 to get it. Be mindful of your stats as well as it is easy to miss Bedcrawl if you have too little love to get to it or too much love and trigger Wrestling instead
Ok, but now I just can't trigger "Alex Fixes Sami" despite having all the conditions green.
Edit: Got it. Alex's love shouldn't be too high too I assume.

Edit2: There's one Alex corruption point still missing seeing the middle empty red circle on the guide. No idea what to do to get that.

Last edited:
Jan 10, 2022
Edit2: There's one Alex corruption point still missing seeing the middle empty red circle on the guide. No idea what to do to get that.
Yeah I haven't found that one myself, pretty sure I've run every path since it was added so I've assumed it's bugged for now, found a couple of the corruption points have errors like that or being incorrectly attributed in the lists.

Um anyone help please? I already got 7 concern but there's no scene at all
Seems odd, it's an automatic scene and it gets scratched off when you get it.
Did a run to check had 11 concern, worked fine
Did a second run with exactly 7 and still got it

Are you sleeping in your own bed, the scene is in your bedroom so if you sleep with Alex you will miss it, a quick run to check left me with the same screen you had so I have a feeling this is your problem.

Oct 16, 2019
(Note from dev: This leak has a progression blocking bug and has only one scene more than the current public build, but due to rules here, only the most recent version is to be posted here. You can get the bug fixed version free from the official places)
Is this still a thing?

PokeyPoke

Sep 24, 2017
What do the colored circles on the map guide mean now? Yellow is corruption, Red is corruption, Blue are quests?, Green is menu item? Seems blue is the one used in between cycles.

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
What do the colored circles on the map guide mean now? Yellow is corruption, Red is corruption, Blue are quests?, Green is menu item? Seems blue is the one used in between cycles.
They are all world corruption.
Gold is a permanent unlock
Red is a sex scene
Green is an important story/character beat
Blue is an event that other events might rely on

The update is not complete.

C.In.The.Darc

May 31, 2022
They are all world corruption.
Gold is a permanent unlock
Red is a sex scene
Green is an important story/character beat
Blue is an event that other events might rely on

The update is not complete.
Is this written down somewhere? Because that is VERY good to know what each color means >.<

Hongkhoa401

Apr 5, 2022
Yeah I haven't found that one myself, pretty sure I've run every path since it was added so I've assumed it's bugged for now, found a couple of the corruption points have errors like that or being incorrectly attributed in the lists.

Seems odd, it's an automatic scene and it gets scratched off when you get it.
Did a run to check had 11 concern, worked fine
Did a second run with exactly 7 and still got it

Are you sleeping in your own bed, the scene is in your bedroom so if you sleep with Alex you will miss it, a quick run to check left me with the same screen you had so I have a feeling this is your problem.
Oh thank, it said early monday so i thought i have to wait in early monday

Swimmingb7

Jun 26, 2023
I don't know if it has been said, but I'm trying to get lina up to 8 nerve, but I can't seem to get her past 6. When I trying to do the 2 nerve you get from the camera side quest. It won't add to the total. Am I missing something or just dumb

Reiyayru

Jun 2, 2018

Reiyayru

Jun 2, 2018
Thanks, from the look of it. Nerve seems to come from the photos she gives you. and is static
I think it's more events that she's around to see/is peeping on. On her stats sheet where you can check what nerve level she is the list is actually working and seems pretty up to date, the post I linked you can compare what your missing to what is shown and should be able to get her nerve up fast.

4.20 star(s) 65 Votes