jamesjayd

Aug 22, 2023
How do I get Hypnosis Lessons before you see Lisa? There's only one time I've found and its with Cassidy after the event is available with Lisa

Jan 10, 2022
How do I get Hypnosis Lessons before you see Lisa? There's only one time I've found and its with Cassidy after the event is available with Lisa
Pretty sure you just can't as like you said there is only 1 chance and it's after the event. For now it is irrelevant as you don't need the bonus to follow all the paths but it being there at all means it's either just a left over element from a copy/paste of the hypnosis coding or more optimistically a possible hint of the lesson maybe getting a permanent Corruption at later Cassidy stages like Haily's present

jamesjayd

Aug 22, 2023
Pretty sure you just can't as like you said there is only 1 chance and it's after the event. For now it is irrelevant as you don't need the bonus to follow all the paths but it being there at all means it's either just a left over element from a copy/paste of the hypnosis coding or more optimistically a possible hint of the lesson maybe getting a permanent Corruption at later Cassidy stages like Haily's present
I do need the bonus bc in order to have sex with her via hypnosis you need 10pts and the most you get without the bonus is 8

Jan 10, 2022
I do need the bonus bc in order to have sex with her via hypnosis you need 10pts and the most you get without the bonus is 8
I have that path cleared so took a few stabs at it to try and find it again, it's 3-1-1-1 when you hypnotize her to get it. Looks like a few errors might be on the guide there as the last 1 is shown blank in the guide but is either special, +3 or higher, or the requirement for that route is listed wrong. Beyond that the guide shows Love gain for Lisa but is actually Lin that gets it though the +2 mood is right.

GLDCord

Mar 22, 2020
Game updates get excited to finally complete Alex's Corruption.
Gets the the point of failing corruption 3...it works! Continue to 4!
Get to completion of corruption 4 get invited to the wood...hard crash!
Excitement lost

Am I doomed to never complete ANY of the available routes?! Alex by herself bricks so many paths because shes required

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
Game updates get excited to finally complete Alex's Corruption.
Gets the the point of failing corruption 3...it works! Continue to 4!
Get to completion of corruption 4 get invited to the wood...hard crash!
Excitement lost

Am I doomed to never complete ANY of the available routes?! Alex by herself bricks so many paths because shes required
What is the hard crash, I'll prepare a fix for you.

Also no character is required for anothers progression except Haily being present for Lina 2.

justintime16

Nov 14, 2017
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/screenDayhandler.rpy", line 1654, in execute
File "game/screenDayhandler.rpy", line 1670, in execute
File "game/screenDayhandler.rpy", line 1674, in <module>
NameError: name 'alexBrunt' is not defined

Linux-5.15.0-119-generic-x86_64-with-debian-bookworm-sid
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Cabin by the Lake 0.37e
Thu Sep 5 17:28:57 2024
```

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/screenDayhandler.rpy", line 1670, in execute
File "game/screenDayhandler.rpy", line 1674, in <module>
NameError: name 'alexBrunt' is not defined

Linux-5.15.0-119-generic-x86_64-with-debian-bookworm-sid
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Cabin by the Lake 0.37e
Thu Sep 5 17:28:57 2024
```
Chuck this in the cabinbythelake/game folder

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Cabin by the Lake [v0.37e] [Nunu]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

grahegri

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CabinByTheLake-0.37e
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I love this Game!!! In all the History of Games, this is the Best game Anyone's EVER made. NO one has ever made a better game than this one. The character designs are Fantastic! They're the Greatest Character designs EVER! Extra points for Lesbian Incest and Pregnant Sex!

Seriously, it took a few tries, but after I got used to the rather (?unnecessarily) complicated flowchart of options, it moved fairly well, and I was able to advance.

Some (minor) issues:
- Sammy really NEEDS to lighten up in later versions. Even AFTER she gets fucked, her attitude NEVER changes, even when the story needs it to.
- I'd like to see Alex getting a photo of all of her friends pregnant (or perhaps send a group picture to MC). Also, perhaps as a send-off to the Final version, all of the family with baby bellies lined up for a photo. It would be a nice Easter Egg.
- Tied in with this, I'd like to see some sort of a follow-up after Everyone gets Home. Some of the extras would seem to be along these lines, but none are Carla/Sammy/MC.
- Maybe in a later version, Beth will get off her duff and join in?

Thechamel

Jan 10, 2023
Did someone actually found what triggers the event in the menu before returning to the reunion?

I did it once and rollbacked by reflex and clicked on the reunion by accident and couldn't figure how to do it again...

Edit:

Last edited:

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
I love this Game!!! In all the History of Games, this is the Best game Anyone's EVER made. NO one has ever made a better game than this one. The character designs are Fantastic! They're the Greatest Character designs EVER! Extra points for Lesbian Incest and Pregnant Sex!

Seriously, it took a few tries, but after I got used to the rather (?unnecessarily) complicated flowchart of options, it moved fairly well, and I was able to advance.

Some (minor) issues:
- Sammy really NEEDS to lighten up in later versions. Even AFTER she gets fucked, her attitude NEVER changes, even when the story needs it to.
- I'd like to see Alex getting a photo of all of her friends pregnant (or perhaps send a group picture to MC). Also, perhaps as a send-off to the Final version, all of the family with baby bellies lined up for a photo. It would be a nice Easter Egg.
- Tied in with this, I'd like to see some sort of a follow-up after Everyone gets Home. Some of the extras would seem to be along these lines, but none are Carla/Sammy/MC.
- Maybe in a later version, Beth will get off her duff and join in?

Sami, just got the first week of her C5 and she is indeed pulling back on the harshness. Hand in hand with this she will be getting some memories of the three's home life. As for Bess... it's not official, but I like to think you got her pregnant during the Haily memory.

Also, you're not gonna believe this but...

1725584513707.png

Honestly I don't blame you for not finding everything, the game is huge!

Jan 10, 2022
Stat page is shockingly helpful, can actually find the head blows that count now. So well I know they are just dead paths does anyone know how to get the seven and tits options during the 3 head blows check on Sunday, I can't seem to get anything but three, four, leave as options.

Found Head Blows:
Talking with Sami [C1] "What if I do Like You"
Sami Shower [C1] "Make Me" with failed Horny check
Sami at the lake [C1] "Take off your top"

Non-Counting found head blows:
Washing Up Friday Night - Pinching Lisa's butt gets you hit with a skillet
Sami Kissing Practice - Reaching the Horny check with less then 3 points gets you thwacked

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nunu312

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
Cabin by the Lake [v0.37e] [Nunu]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
CabinByTheLake-0.37e
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

I was curious .... Why?

Nunu less than a day ago released the game in version 0.37 on patreon both on Itch.io xDDDD No... I can't understand why these links?

It would be nice if they update page 1 but.... xDDDD ? why?

0.37:

4.20 star(s) 65 Votes