grahegri

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
I was curious .... Why?
Compressed files are smaller and easier to download for users, while keeping the same visual quality.
Torrent files are an alternative download method for users, bypassing the pains of traditional file hosts.

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
Compressed files are smaller and easier to download for users, while keeping the same visual quality.
Torrent files are an alternative download method for users, bypassing the pains of traditional file hosts.
Idk. i hate Torrent files.

The best way to scam people, put third party programs that open a CMD window and close automatically. is the equivalent to ... think of 4share or Ares (Area galaxy)

Although the same, downloading by itch.io is very fast xd I always felt it would go at the same speed as Mediafire, Pixeldrain and Gofile

So I don't see much point in making it a torrent file.... Maybe in another game I could agree with you.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Patch does not seem to be working
The reason for that is most likely that you are playing on an old save that wasn't using the patch.
I think it can be corrected by changing the variable called "Friendly" to False, either with console commands or with the Universal Renpy Mod.

Nobodysan

Mar 11, 2021
Bug report (using the compressed version, which I assume doesn't matter in this case; apologies if I've missed that it doesn't represent the up-to-date public version):

When Lisa catches MC stealing panties and says "I solved your puzzle" (immediately after "You fish it out of your pocket and hand it over") with Lisa's corruption at 2, I get:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/sceneRooms.rpy", line 653, in <module>
NameError: name 'lisacorruption2On' is not defined
So I'd guess it's something to do with Lisa's corruption being set to 2?

As always, Nunu, I appreciate all your hard work!

grahegri

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Idk. i hate Torrent files.

The best way to scam people, put third party programs that open a CMD window and close automatically. is the equivalent to ... think of 4share or Ares (Area galaxy)

Although the same, downloading by itch.io is very fast xd I always felt it would go at the same speed as Mediafire, Pixeldrain and Gofile

So I don't see much point in making it a torrent file.... Maybe in another game I could agree with you.
While I understand where you're coming from, one could still scam people with mediafire, pixeldrain, gofile, etc.; hell, that's what happened on F95 and forced the admins to create this thread: Recent Malware infected games.
Regarding our torrents, we make them using the files provided by file-hosts shared by F95. Content is taken, un-archived, scanned for viruses, and re-archived. The people making them don't even interact with the game files, everything is done remotely. Additionally, we've been doing this for a few years, currently have torrents for ~18,000 F95 games, and in total have made over 50,000.
While the above are just numbers, we pride ourselves on being reliable and safe for users.
I can't talk for SonsOfLiberty (the compressor you quoted), but I suspect the same goes for them (and any other compressor on this site).

About the utility of torrent files, it all depends of your use-case. The file hosts you mentioned are all great, however for users with spotty internet connections, low bandwidth, or when you're hit with pixeldrain or mega's dreaded download cap, torrents provide an alternative.

crashtulip

Sep 5, 2023
Android error. Any fix?

```

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
File "game/screenDayhandler.rpy", line 1654, in execute
File "game/screenDayhandler.rpy", line 1670, in execute
File "game/screenDayhandler.rpy", line 1674, in <module>
NameError: name 'alexBrunt' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "screenDayhandler.rpyc", line 1814, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2010, in execute
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1998, in call
File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3132, in call_screen
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3276, in interact
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3694, in interact_core
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 568, in visit_all
File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 432, in visit_all
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3694, in <lambda>
File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 443, in per_interact
File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 631, in update

```

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
Android error. Any fix?

```

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "screenDayhandler.rpyc", line 1814, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2010, in execute
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1998, in call
File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3132, in call_screen
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3276, in interact
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3694, in interact_core
File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 432, in visit_all
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3694, in <lambda>
File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 443, in per_interact
File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 631, in update

```
On the previous page there is a hotfix file for that

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
The reason for that is most likely that you are playing on an old save that wasn't using the patch.
I think it can be corrected by changing the variable called "Friendly" to False, either with console commands or with the Universal Renpy Mod.
Restarted the game and it works fine, cheers. Planned to do it anyway to avoid bugs since last time i've played was last year.

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
While I understand where you're coming from, one could still scam people with mediafire, pixeldrain, gofile, etc.; hell, that's what happened on F95 and forced the admins to create this thread: Recent Malware infected games.
Regarding our torrents, we make them using the files provided by file-hosts shared by F95. Content is taken, un-archived, scanned for viruses, and re-archived. The people making them don't even interact with the game files, everything is done remotely. Additionally, we've been doing this for a few years, currently have torrents for ~18,000 F95 games, and in total have made over 50,000.
While the above are just numbers, we pride ourselves on being reliable and safe for users.
I can't talk for SonsOfLiberty (the compressor you quoted), but I suspect the same goes for them (and any other compressor on this site).

About the utility of torrent files, it all depends of your use-case. The file hosts you mentioned are all great, however for users with spotty internet connections, low bandwidth, or when you're hit with pixeldrain or mega's dreaded download cap, torrents provide an alternative.

Well, I am not so active in the community to understand your hard work. I can thank you for what you do, although it is already my opinion by the type of files ... and situations that causes laughter in Spanish communities of different games both installers that often have to Torrent or links ... something "magnet" "magneto" ... a similar thing I do not remember well where you must pass as a thousand shorteners with ads on every click, adware ... just for the file and download it. Situations where you end up with bugs, viruses, infected installers. in between everything.

May I bow down to you for your hard work, bro!

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
Nunu312

Let me give you a tongue kiss, a butt grab or anything. jsjsjkjs

Just one update and it changed everything I thought it would.
1725689781222.png

Now if I want to continue playing it after spending some time without being able to access this beauty. Nice update. Good all around hahaha Now I find it a bit strange in that I click on a part of the stage xDD thinking I will be able to access. but I have to click on "Explore" to access.... XDD

Gosh. thanks for your work. I love you

It's... funny that now I can explore even the rooms. xDDDDDDDD

I feel like a kid at Christmas, or a person who's explorer soul makes him search even in the corners. I'm glad to start from 0 and not an advanced game. I feel I would have skipped a lot of things

1725690130219.png 1725690188336.png

C.In.The.Darc

May 31, 2022
O' Great and Mighty Nunu, I beseech thee for guidance! As creator of such a game realm, lay your wisdom upon me!

I can't figure out the urn quest.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
O' Great and Mighty Nunu, I beseech thee for guidance! As creator of such a game realm, lay your wisdom upon me!

I can't figure out the urn quest.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is true, due to how development works, I work on the most voted character for about a full corruption level, and the least voted character for about half a corruption level. Lisa got half a corruption level and obviously she loves her puzzles. All in all I had a list of bad options development wise, which is to push forward with the half of her plot which doesn't make sense, or push forward with a puzzle that doesn't make sense without the plot. Trust me when I say that having the urn go only this far is the least blue bally option I could. Any further and it's only getting a lot less neat.

Also over the next hour or two I'll be re-uploading a bug fix version so people don't have to sift through for the hotfix.

Reactions: LylaTigyra

C.In.The.Darc

May 31, 2022
This is true, due to how development works, I work on the most voted character for about a full corruption level, and the least voted character for about half a corruption level. Lisa got half a corruption level and obviously she loves her puzzles. All in all I had a list of bad options development wise, which is to push forward with the half of her plot which doesn't make sense, or push forward with a puzzle that doesn't make sense without the plot. Trust me when I say that having the urn go only this far is the least blue bally option I could. Any further and it's only getting a lot less neat.

Also over the next hour or two I'll be re-uploading a bug fix version so people don't have to sift through for the hotfix.
AHHH!!!

OK, thank you for explaining. I was tearing my hair out trying to figure out the answer. I was like "it has to do with the new explore function, right? Like, explore at a certain point???"

Knowing that it's not done really alleviates my stress lmao

fakename01

Jul 12, 2018
how do
AHHH!!!

OK, thank you for explaining. I was tearing my hair out trying to figure out the answer. I was like "it has to do with the new explore function, right? Like, explore at a certain point???"

Knowing that it's not done really alleviates my stress lmao
have you unlocked everything else?

4.20 star(s) 65 Votes