ButteryGuy

Nov 2, 2023
Huh. It might be because I've taken to skipping through decent chunks of text recently cause I'm trying to play through this without using guides, but I've seen the word implant floating around Sami in particular here and there. Is it like some kind of fertility implant, or have I accidentally glazed over something important and just didn't notice?

Deleted member 4552948

Jan 10, 2022
Huh. It might be because I've taken to skipping through decent chunks of text recently cause I'm trying to play through this without using guides, but I've seen the word implant floating around Sami in particular here and there. Is it like some kind of fertility implant, or have I accidentally glazed over something important and just didn't notice?
'Implant' in this case refers to the contraceptive stick women can get put under their skin to prevent pregnancy.
1723758799429.jpeg

Reactions: ButteryGuy

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
Hey,

for the cheats. Can I dl only the v3 ? Or I have to dl all 3 links ?
No matter the tricks, you can actually pass it without problems hahaha The fun thing is that the more days you have, you can unlock certain days.
Although if you have problems, in the same game you can unlock all the photos, corruptions, although I can swear that a picture is missing xd

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
I'm playing on Android and was wondering if I can use the Incest patch or do I have to download the Windows version instead?

Escape from the site, the incest patch is something that Nunu didn't make xD and if my memory remembers... he didn't like that creation.

Although, personally I don't understand what you want to do xDD I mean, you're already fucking people who are close to you by links...

You can play any version in the links but... be careful to read the note that says. It is bugeado to advance corruption with Alex.

ZaWarudo

Apr 5, 2021
Man this game pisses me off so much i cant do some of the stuff. Just highlight me to the choices i want before the run starts geez. For example if i want to do only sami conditions automatically just highlight sami selections so i get the corruption levels.

Reactions: Sinxflavio2

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Capture.PNG

I am having trouble unlocking this mail for Alex. I am able to get the scene with her and Carla but it doesn't unlock the mail. Is there something I am missing?

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
When will be the next update? xD to think if I download the game on my cell phone and play
or continue my game in the current update and suffer for having to start from 0
xddd

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
When will be the next update? xD to think if I download the game on my cell phone and play
or continue my game in the current update and suffer for having to start from 0
xddd
Thursday next week.

As a general statement, you can carry your saves over between versions, even on android. Several versions ago there was a bug that stuffed that up, but it should be solved now. You might even be able to transfer the save from computer to phone... but there's no guarantee it will work.

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
Thursday next week.

As a general statement, you can carry your saves over between versions, even on android. Several versions ago there was a bug that stuffed that up, but it should be solved now. You might even be able to transfer the save from computer to phone... but there's no guarantee it will work.

jsjsjsjsj You know how to play with my heart, but oh well. I have no problem with starting from 0. Sometimes, I end up making more progress in one than the other..... I don't know. On the pc I have almost all the corruption with Carla, but on the cell phone I had more progress with Lina, Haily, Jenny and sami xd

so I'll wait until the next update! ~ Thanks and good luck!

4.20 star(s) 65 Votes