Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
This game is way more enjoyable then it should be for what it is, Nunu you have created an amazing, enjoyable complex game. Happy that you give options for certain content (First time playing 0.34 I had preg turned off, this time having it on) I am not a fan of pegging so while leaving it on I am not pursuing those choices (And I hope that isn't all we're gonna see for Lin and Cassidy for a while)

This is the first game I've played for a long time where even though there's already so much content for quite a few of the LIs I am chomping for more and I haven't unlocked everything so I don't even know how much content the girls I want to see more of have. Jenny, Lina, Cassidy, Lin, and Lisa I have been trying to see how much content they have and how far do they go.

I do have a question, those little dots are all of them on the conversation map actually have something and if so, the list for Alex and Lina, does the list match up to the corresponding corruption level or is it just listed that way as there wasn't really enough room to match it and it's just like that for now? Like for example the 11 dots under Uncorrupted for Alex, does that mean it's only possible to get those when she's uncorrupted or you can get it at any corruption level starting at uncorrupted (Cause there are 5 that I haven't unlocked and no matter which way I've gone I can't seem to get them also searched this forum and couldn't get a straight answer)

Forgot to add was looking at your update times and damn you are consistant, I am massivly impress as I think I've only ever seen a couple devs do that.
Theoretically the corruption rework was only going to last a few weeks... You might have guessed that that didn't go as planned. The dots Alex has match up but most of the rest of them haven't been converted yet. So those dots are the new world corruption system.

C.In.The.Darc

May 31, 2022
Will there be a "run" where everyone is pregnant? Like, not an ending, but like, you show up and everyone is there and pregnant... basically a "post game" kind of thing. Not sure what would actually happen in this, lol, but still.

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
Will there be a "run" where everyone is pregnant? Like, not an ending, but like, you show up and everyone is there and pregnant... basically a "post game" kind of thing. Not sure what would actually happen in this, lol, but still.
You know how you can turn up with Alex, Haily and Carla pregnant? You'll never guess how this ends up.

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
Dear Nunu312 for what I had to do... Using saveeditor (a website to manipulate data and modify things for people who don't know how to use the programs they use for games). I ended up using it...

The madness led me to be evil... And I ended up unlocking everything without realizing it.

Of course, it's only temporary, the game itself deactivates all the stars because you don't meet the conditions for it. So either you keep all of them activated or if you click on one like "Excited", it will deactivate everything leaving you with the one you originally had and have fulfilled.

1722357523852.png

1722357730681.png

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I wonder what was the mindset between for the pregnancy aspects of this game. It is huge and varied and yet simple to play game IMO despite its impressive depth and diversity in girls personal mechanics - you focus on a girl, work on her corruption, have fun seeing new scenes playing blind and naturally have zero idea how to trigger next level but the game itself will tell you the unlock conditions which are mostly fair but of course specific. This to me is fine abd offers a game which you can freely play however you like to see events unfold from our own choices and if you want to take things further be specific in what you do, rinse and repeat. The replaying Groundhog Day aspect of the game makes for a fun loop seeing the changes from you actions and of course further corruption unlocks.

Then there is pregnancy... finding random unrelated stones which unlock their fertility i guess which have nothing to do with the characters themselves, any place in the narrative and are obscure and often obscenely hidden (your not going to find these naturally playing i wager and largely uninteresting in acquisition). I wonder if the dev will reconsider how pregnancy gets unlocked as it is needless invisible wall to progress. You can legit woo a girl, have her fall madly in love with you, actively discuss and embrace the idea of raising a child with you, fuck you gleefully with mindset of getting said baby from said fucking... then time resets and no pregnancy??? all because you need to dedicate time to sideline things to find a stone from goodness knows where to progress the story. Why is this roadblock a thing? Was there some narrative thread i missed somewhere? Corruption level unlocks make sense, pregnancy unlocks absolutely do not. It is the one aspect of this game i can truly say i loath with a passion.

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
Dear Nunu312 for what I had to do... Using saveeditor (a website to manipulate data and modify things for people who don't know how to use the programs they use for games). I ended up using it...

The madness led me to be evil... And I ended up unlocking everything without realizing it.

Of course, it's only temporary, the game itself deactivates all the stars because you don't meet the conditions for it. So either you keep all of them activated or if you click on one like "Excited", it will deactivate everything leaving you with the one you originally had and have fulfilled.

View attachment 3882896

View attachment 3882900
1722370497422.png
I wonder what was the mindset between for the pregnancy aspects of this game. It is huge and varied and yet simple to play game IMO despite its impressive depth and diversity in girls personal mechanics - you focus on a girl, work on her corruption, have fun seeing new scenes playing blind and naturally have zero idea how to trigger next level but the game itself will tell you the unlock conditions which are mostly fair but of course specific. This to me is fine abd offers a game which you can freely play however you like to see events unfold from our own choices and if you want to take things further be specific in what you do, rinse and repeat. The replaying Groundhog Day aspect of the game makes for a fun loop seeing the changes from you actions and of course further corruption unlocks.

Then there is pregnancy... finding random unrelated stones which unlock their fertility i guess which have nothing to do with the characters themselves, any place in the narrative and are obscure and often obscenely hidden (your not going to find these naturally playing i wager and largely uninteresting in acquisition). I wonder if the dev will reconsider how pregnancy gets unlocked as it is needless invisible wall to progress. You can legit woo a girl, have her fall madly in love with you, actively discuss and embrace the idea of raising a child with you, fuck you gleefully with mindset of getting said baby from said fucking... then time resets and no pregnancy??? all because you need to dedicate time to sideline things to find a stone from goodness knows where to progress the story. Why is this roadblock a thing? Was there some narrative thread i missed somewhere? Corruption level unlocks make sense, pregnancy unlocks absolutely do not. It is the one aspect of this game i can truly say i loath with a passion.
It's plot relevant.
I think the largest problem is that to maintain 'mystery' I decided to not have any guide for it. Another case of me being up my own ass where I should instead be prioritizing ease of gameplay.

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
Nunu... From the bottom of my Soul...I love you, I appreciate you, I love your game...but....

1722389140332.png 1722388957699.png

The power consumed me in trying everything I could to edit things... I shouldn't do it but... The power corrupted me. Inside my soul, spiritual warfare arose and evil came to the surface...

1722389050911.png

Forgive me for what I do Nunu... inside my soul, I hope you can forgive me for the sins I committed with your game...

1722389977690.png

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
anyone know how to get the second last mail thing for Alex? the 1 that says "when alex comes to fix sami, she finds you alone in bed with carla ready to show her something"

Cumfucius

Oct 19, 2017
Nevermind. My english is... medium, so i dont understand this xDD i read again a lot times to understand.

Ithink...

So, For now it is "impossible" to raise Alex's corruption to level 3 because of a bug? If so, I guess I understood well with my English that I learned by reading videogames than by education...

I had been trying different options for many worlds, I got frustrated not knowing how to raise the corruption with Alex, I changed the corruption from all to 0 or 1. some to 2 ... but it did not work at all ... I'm on the verge of madness in spending a lot of time jsjsj

View attachment 3881746
alexCorruption3a = False
Print that to console, i managed to finish all game without bugs with it

Neitori

Aug 2, 2024
Lose to Lisa at cards, then speak to Lin about it.
In future loops you can find a card in the kitchen before the poker session as long as no one else in the kitchen.
Now you can cheat to win.
Do I need to have a specific corruption level or what?

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
Theoretically the corruption rework was only going to last a few weeks... You might have guessed that that didn't go as planned. The dots Alex has match up but most of the rest of them haven't been converted yet. So those dots are the new world corruption system.
I really like the new corruption system! I played really early on, and it was hard to keep track of what events I had gotten for each girl, but now it feels a lot simpler.

Just wondering, how long do you think until all the girls have are in the new system? I really prefer having them sorted, as I can use each loop as a run to get 1 or more goals. The girls that don't have it aren't as appealing, even though they have more content (Haily for example), especially since some of the older corruption options don't seem to trigger. (Sami's peek and Jenny's Kiss)

Keep up the hard work!

Nunu312

Smut Peddler
Game Developer
Jul 25, 2018
I really like the new corruption system! I played really early on, and it was hard to keep track of what events I had gotten for each girl, but now it feels a lot simpler.

Just wondering, how long do you think until all the girls have are in the new system? I really prefer having them sorted, as I can use each loop as a run to get 1 or more goals. The girls that don't have it aren't as appealing, even though they have more content (Haily for example), especially since some of the older corruption options don't seem to trigger. (Sami's peek and Jenny's Kiss)

Keep up the hard work!
Thank you very much!

I would love to say the total corruption conversion shouldn't take too long... It's not that much work... but one of the things that I always try to stick to is that every week (unless I'm having one of my extremely rare weeks off, like this week!) always has new content. The train doesn't stop to spend a month doing background systems improvement.

So it's not that much work, but there always seems to be something higher priority. From pregnancy sprites to emergency bug fixes to sometimes just have an extra day relaxing because I need it.

Reactions: fmanaway

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
jajajaja I forgot that I was getting notifications from itch about updates, I just saw that this v0.36

I HAVE TO TRY TO PASS THE WHOLE GAME AGAIN. and not cry because it frustrated me before jsjsjjjs

Thank you very much for your hard work, nunu! i love you very much~

Korpheus

Feb 2, 2018
Could someone please enlighten me, cuz I think I have reading comrehension problem?
Event: Alex and Haily Hot Tubbing
I do not understand what is the trigger for 'Lin's Corruption Alex'.
I had Alex set on Corruption 4.

1722723466901.png

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
came across a bug for alex 3 no matter what i did the second and alternate clear conditions wouldnt clear. View attachment 3900148 View attachment 3900148

Well, from what I understand by reading the previous messages... Nunu explains that the bug was because version 0.37a was... leaked

The version that Nunu published/released to everyone on his networks was version 0.36d.

0.36 (3 days ago it just happened)
0.37 Sweet Mommie Milkers (There is an update in version 0.37d but it is for patreon members and it is preferable that they do not leak it.)

1722825502727.png

In case you read page 1, here is the note.

" (Note from dev: This leak has a progression blocking bug and has only one scene more than the current public build, but due to rules here, only the most recent version is to be posted here. You can get the bug fixed version free from the official places) "

Well, he or she will be absent for a week, so I guess the future update will be in several weeks after...

Blakeness8

Apr 20, 2021
but due to rules here, only the most recent version is to be posted here.
Technically speaking, to my knowledge atleast. there's nothing stopping Nunu from calling 0.36d "0.37b minus1 Hotfix" or something like that to bypass the most recent version rule... Though don't trust me blindly on this. I don't know how the site works.

4.20 star(s) 65 Votes