GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
okay, I just started this the other day and I confess I'm thrown for a loop here with Carla's corruption 2 advancement. I get the asking her for advice but the ones I have available, Alex and Sami (at corruption 1+) have almost nothing I can say that makes it possible to "follow" this advice, at least from what I can gather. What does it mean "maybe be spontaneous?" with Alex? "Be Patient with Sami?" What are the events you do to get these choices?

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Is Haily's Corruption level 3 broken? I can only get a maximum of 3 clues: The search with Alex, the Talk with Carla, and the socks in Lina's photo of her. "The Watcher at the Movie" is highlighted in red despite me investigating the window, and I can only assume that's my 4th mystery clue, so, great...

Jan 10, 2022
Is Haily's Corruption level 3 broken? I can only get a maximum of 3 clues: The search with Alex, the Talk with Carla, and the socks in Lina's photo of her. "The Watcher at the Movie" is highlighted in red despite me investigating the window, and I can only assume that's my 4th mystery clue, so, great...
There's a hint somewhere either when you go to the window or elsewhere that doing that is the wrong choice, you need to just watch the movie normally

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
There's a hint somewhere either when you go to the window or elsewhere that doing that is the wrong choice, you need to just watch the movie normally
it just says that it was a "false flag". Paid attention later and that it mentions someone watching you throughout the movie and eventually got the scene. Still a weird one though, but oh well.

SickforThicc

Nov 8, 2020
Cassidy's crystal event is not showing up as a select-able option. I am not sure if this is bug or if you need to do a prior event to make it available.

Fliiping Cordial

Jan 17, 2018
Dumb question maybe but why is that the solution lol? Like what's the trick with the crossword? I'm normally decent at these things but I just don't see it.
from what I remember from seeing similar ones before, your meant to answer the normal questions first and fill out that cross word.
Then, were the parts overlap, you take the letters from there to form your word.

4.20 star(s) 65 Votes