Woodywood03_e

Jul 14, 2023
View attachment 1472507

Overview:
When you were younger you were inseparable from the girls you grew up with,
but as time past they moved away and you grew apart.
But now you are coming to a reunion, to reconnect and see how you've all changed and grown.
Although it might not go well at first, you find yourself back there again, with the power to change how things went.
What will you shape your relations into? Why is the past changing? And how is the reunion repeating?​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-05
Release Date: 2024-09-05
Developer: Nunu - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.37e
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA
Android: MEGA

Patches:

Extra: Cheats

*This patch is not made, nor endorsed by the dev, download and use it at your own risks.

View attachment 1472475 View attachment 1472479 View attachment 1472480 View attachment 1472482 View attachment 1472485 View attachment 1594410 View attachment 1594412 View attachment 1770142
WTF just happened?

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
CabinByTheLake-0.38d
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
how tf does this game work? I'm looping and seeing the same thing over and over again, idk if this even have fucking in it yet to bother with the grinding

HeathenJack

Sep 3, 2024
how tf does this game work? I'm looping and seeing the same thing over and over again, idk if this even have fucking in it yet to bother with the grinding
You need to activate corruptions in the menu between the time loops. There's even a tutorial explaining this.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
You need to activate corruptions in the menu between the time loops. There's even a tutorial explaining this.
is there a lot of sex scenes in the game? fucking not humping I don't want to be grinding for hours to only see one sex scene or at most 5

HeathenJack

Sep 3, 2024
is there a lot of sex scenes in the game? fucking not humping I don't want to be grinding for hours to only see one sex scene or at most 5
There's a lot of sex scenes. A lot. Usually once you get characters past Corruption Level 3 you start seeing more than handjobs and blowjobs, but you get plenty of nudes up until then. It doesn't take long at all, and there's even a conversation tree to track options and an progress guide for each character's corruption levels to help you quickly find your way to that content.

Last edited:
Reactions: H2R

Hampamatta

May 15, 2023
i have disabled all corruption levels for all other characters except carla, yet her corruption advancement to 4 is still locked because "high corruption levels - other characters have high corruption levels several above 3" is this a bug or poorly communicated that i need more characters at high corruption?

HeathenJack

Sep 3, 2024
i have disabled all corruption levels for all other characters except carla, yet her corruption advancement to 4 is still locked because "high corruption levels - other characters have high corruption levels several above 3" is this a bug or poorly communicated that i need more characters at high corruption?
Some events require other characters to be at high corruption levels too, otherwise they would not participate in these events.
In the case of Carla, however, these are the only requirements:
1728049874805.png
Consult the conversation tree for what events give her concern.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
what is the answer for this? I tried searching here but couldn't find the answer
1728097352754.png

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Depends on you, really.
There is a more clear tutorial now, however, and the ui has had updates since a 'long time ago'. Worth trying again.
Ok, I tried couple of loops but failed to progress (aside overall world corruption reaching 10). Will wait for the game to complete and then get the gallery. It just does not feel like I am progressing every loop at all.

4.20 star(s) 65 Votes