Alkenate99

Nov 5, 2023
Great game! I'm sure this is stupid, but how do you get 7 love for Hailey? I can only get to like 3, and I can't figure out how I'm doing it to start with.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Great game! I'm sure this is stupid, but how do you get 7 love for Hailey? I can only get to like 3, and I can't figure out how I'm doing it to start with.
The easiest way to way to get to 7 love with Haily is to :
-text Haily on friday night and choose "family" and "random" for the spy name, this will get you her panties the next morning and thus open a choice to talk about it later on.
During that talk if Alex is C2 you can give your report (+1) or lie > say you kissed someone > Alex or Lina (+1)
-go to movie night on saturday, this opens a choice later on
-text Haily on saturday midnight and choose those topics in that order :
----We watched a movie (+1)
----Did you send me your panties? (+1)
----I need a spy tool > High quality milk (+2)
-on sunday noon or afternoon give milk to Alex in the forest, this opens a choice later on.
-on monday early morning text Haily and talk about Alex and say you gave her the milk (+3)

This should be a total of 8 move with Haily.

The guide is misleading, it says this
1726704734370.png
but if you get to 7+ love during the monday talk you will get the trigger for Haily C2.

Jan 10, 2022
How do I get Sami's jealousy to 8 and how do I know when it is at 8?
As Blakeness already mentioned Sami's Jealousy is marked by the yellow stars for her in the guide so you can check it alongside all the other stats. As for getting it it can be either laughably easy or surprisingly hard depending on the corruption levels of Sami and everyone else. Generally the more open or especially sexual the other girls are the more likely Sami will be jealous.

At low corruption for everyone it can be hard to raise and at high Sami Corruption she also stops being quite so Jealous and it can be trickier to get then as well. The absolute easiest way to get it is to get Alex's Corruption up especially at C5, as the story shows Sami has a particular problem with Alex and simple choices with C5 Alex can produce mountains of it.

nnorc

Oct 15, 2023
I noticed that in 38d lina's nerve wasn't working? I tried to add it via debug cheat and got this:
1727984924190.png
I know I wasn't fantastic in capturing the other traceback errors I got, but perhaps this could be rectified?

4.20 star(s) 65 Votes