blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
When doing Alex corruption 4 and setting meeting in forest after all blowjobs and talk game bugs out with error.

BOH56

May 27, 2017
So I unlocked Hedonist for Alex but there's another option below, is it available in the game or just hedonist?

Jan 10, 2022

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Lin has a level 1 corruption level, but I've no instructions on how to get there. Any advice?
The shortest and least spoilery answer is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But the event requires some setup to trigger.

LylaTigyra

Jul 12, 2019
So now I only have one corruption currently available left to get. Lisa's level 2. I swear someone a while back mentioned how to get it but I couldn't get it to work at the time and now I can't find it again.

BOH56

May 27, 2017
I'm hunting for Sami's moonstone, I hid the panties, got her jealousy up, and world corruption is 90,nothing happens at sunday midnight

Last edited:

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
I'm hunting for Sami's moonstone, I hid the panties, got her jealousy up, and world corruption is 90,nothing happens at sunday midnight
Make sure you are below C4 with Sami and to not meet the requirements for the events in the screenshot below, otherwise those will trigger instead.
1726413300695.png
The easy way to get it is to put her at C2 or C3, get 2+ jealousy with her, hide the panties if you get any and don't get love points with her (7 or less is fine). Then skip to sunday midnight and go to your room.

Jan 2, 2023
1726532613916.png
can someone explain what the circles mean?
1726532646621.png
There's red, green, yellow, blue, and magenta(?)

I know all of them increase WC, and the blue seemed to be a "this is a decision that changes things this loop" kind of like Carla's photo hunt thing, but that's not really the same case with Cassidy's hypnosis lesson. They just confuse me and I kinda wanna know indepth what they mean, tyia

Jan 10, 2022
View attachment 4041382
can someone explain what the circles mean?
View attachment 4041385
There's red, green, yellow, blue, and magenta(?)

I know all of them increase WC, and the blue seemed to be a "this is a decision that changes things this loop" kind of like Carla's photo hunt thing, but that's not really the same case with Cassidy's hypnosis lesson. They just confuse me and I kinda wanna know indepth what they mean, tyia
Nunu talked about it a few pages back but essentially

Red = Sex scene
Green = Important Character/story beat
Yellow = Permanent unlock (Photo's & Nerve currently)
Blue = Event tied to other events
Magenta = Wasn't mentioned but seems to be for when the corruption is not on the main guide page in that scene. Using Talking with Alex as the example it is a green circle on the Sami Apologized guide page within the Talking with Alex main Page that counts it. The color of the circle it represents doesn't seem to matter either just that it's inside one of the blue boxes on that events page.

TheBigBobo

Nov 22, 2019
Is unlocking corruption 1 Haily completely broken this patch? The option to text doesn't even appear in the guide.

Jan 10, 2022
Is unlocking corruption 1 Haily completely broken this patch? The option to text doesn't even appear in the guide.
Texting Haily was changed several versions ago, it's now in your room when Sami isn't there which is most of the weekend. Still in the guide too, go to the Rooms tab and select your bedroom to find it
Haily Phone.PNG

4.20 star(s) 65 Votes