Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Ok, I tried couple of loops but failed to progress (aside overall world corruption reaching 10). Will wait for the game to complete and then get the gallery. It just does not feel like I am progressing every loop at all.
The trick is to focus characters. Alex and Haley seem to unlock the most stuff, followed by Carla and Lina. It's one of those games that you chip away at.

C.In.The.Darc

May 31, 2022
So I'm doing some runs with Sami at C5, and I realize if you talk to her instead of going jogging with her, she still acts like she's disgusted. Small aspect, but worth taking a short rewrite for.

Blakeness8

Apr 20, 2021
¿Alguien sabe si hay escenas de sexo con Lisa y Jenny?
Hasta el momento no hay penetracion con ninguna de las dos, aunque sí hay escenas eroticas con ellas (Más Jenny que Lisa lamentablemente). Este es un foro principalmente Ingles así que te recomiendo hablar en Ingles en el futuro para que te respondan

M.Alice

Compressor
Aug 18, 2024
Cabin by the Lake [v0.38] [Nunu] [Compressed] [330MB]

PC: / /

Mac: / /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Hello, can someone tell me, how trigger Jenny First Book? Or file Walkthrough?
The closest thing to a walkthrough is in game, click those
1728477399941.png
For jenny's first book just talk to her when she's sitting under the tree and ask her for a book.
this needs to be repeated 4 or 5 times to finish reading it.

AlphaYL

May 10, 2018
I played this game one year ago and just returned to it. I am gonna be real, it is still confusing as I played before. I am looping with Alex for like 5 times now and I only got Corruption 1. It is very frustrating cuz you feel like a headless chicken even with the guide. The guide really doesnt help.

HeathenJack

Sep 3, 2024
I played this game one year ago and just returned to it. I am gonna be real, it is still confusing as I played before. I am looping with Alex for like 5 times now and I only got Corruption 1. It is very frustrating cuz you feel like a headless chicken even with the guide. The guide really doesnt help.
Okay, so based on what the guide tells you what have you tried to advance Alex to Corruption 2, just so I get figure out where you are going wrong.

HeathenJack

Sep 3, 2024
I don't understand the requirements listed in the guide. Like there is not a clear way to reach that requirement, it is all "???".
Are you reading the progress guide or the conversation map?
Screenshot 2024-10-12 123051.png Screenshot 2024-10-12 123111.png Screenshot 2024-10-12 123126.png
The '???' are for scenes you've not yet seen in the conversation map, so of course you won't know what you're looking for there unless you try out every branch.
That's why I asked if you had looked at the Guide.

4.20 star(s) 65 Votes