Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Surprised by the extremely low rating of this project.
The plot is well developed, it is interesting to progress through it, the characters are well written and a rare case for VNs - good music. Someone complained about the inability to save - I do not see such a problem, saving/loading pass normally, without bugs. Grind is pretty moderate, not annoying.
I like VNs with the slow development of events, so this project would deserve four points out of five (five would not give because of not very high quality renders in the beginning).
And then we come to the main thing - mini-games. That the incident in the basement, when it was not clear what to do, that sparring, yes, you can practice, but I'm not 20 and not 30 years old and my reaction is far from ideal. Hence, alas, the sad outcome - I had to delete the game. I've bookmarked this discussion, I'll look here in six months or a year, maybe the option to skip mini-games will finally appear. But at the moment I am physically unable to overcome some barriers in this VN.
I would like to thank the developer for a good (in principle) idea of the project and wish him good luck in its further realization.

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
Surprised by the extremely low rating of this project.
The plot is well developed, it is interesting to progress through it, the characters are well written and a rare case for VNs - good music. Someone complained about the inability to save - I do not see such a problem, saving/loading pass normally, without bugs. Grind is pretty moderate, not annoying.
I like VNs with the slow development of events, so this project would deserve four points out of five (five would not give because of not very high quality renders in the beginning).
And then we come to the main thing - mini-games. That the incident in the basement, when it was not clear what to do, that sparring, yes, you can practice, but I'm not 20 and not 30 years old and my reaction is far from ideal. Hence, alas, the sad outcome - I had to delete the game. I've bookmarked this discussion, I'll look here in six months or a year, maybe the option to skip mini-games will finally appear. But at the moment I am physically unable to overcome some barriers in this VN.
I would like to thank the developer for a good (in principle) idea of the project and wish him good luck in its further realization.
I don't want to argue, but the save system is still very bad. I tried the latest version, previous saves were classified as incompatible, plus you can't save at any time. For example, in the duel, you have to defeat Charlie twice in a row, but you cannot save between the two. This is fucking with the player.

Is the grinding moderate? You are too generous!

On Patreon there are cheat codes to skip the mini-games/grinding.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I don't want to argue, but the save system is still very bad. I tried the latest version, previous saves were classified as incompatible, plus you can't save at any time. For example, in the duel, you have to defeat Charlie twice in a row, but you cannot save between the two. This is fucking with the player.

Is the grinding moderate? You are too generous!

On Patreon there are cheat codes to skip the mini-games/grinding.
My Union Pay card is useless for Patreon.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
You can also get the codes on Subscribestar.
(Don't get me wrong, please, I just want to help. I don't care if you support it or not, it's unfortunately not my game.)
Same thing.
This is the aftermath of the Cold War between the US and Red China. Union Pay is blocked in the US, UK, Australia. And consequently, companies affiliated with these countries do not work with the Chinese payment system. Yes, I can purchase Visa or MasterCard, but the cost of that (about 600$) is not worth it to pay 20-30$ for support of some game (it's not a necessity).
As for saving - in critical moments triggers autosave, as for ability to save in the most critical moments of the game - this is typical for many projects, I'm used to it.
For me the most painful and critical moment - mini-games, because of them I gave up with attempts to continue playing this game, everything else is nothing.
But thank you for your comments, it's nice to see that you are not alone.

Reactions: Hullahopp
Jun 5, 2017
Is the dev censoring this forum? I could have sworn there was a post by them that was ranting about the July 7th 1 star review and threatening to remove saves caring over between updates if we didn't rate the game higher. I was going to check up on the tea today but now there is no evidence of it.

metalblinga

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Is the dev censoring this forum? I could have sworn there was a post by them that was ranting about the July 7th 1 star review and threatening to remove saves caring over between updates if we didn't rate the game higher. I was going to check up on the tea today but now there is no evidence of it.
It was all a figment of your imagination.

Anyway, someone talked me out of it. After reading through the thread, I see no reason to punish people who are having fun playing my game, which in and of itself is its own reward.
But seriously, next time if anyone has issues with the game, maybe ask here or on the discord so I or others can help address it, so I don't kamikaze on your ass.
Trying to get a dev's attention by leaving a long negative review will only guarantee that your requests are ignored.

Reactions: Hullahopp

Woodywood03_e

Jul 14, 2023
View attachment 3449587

Overview:
Our main character stumbles upon a strange cabin in the middle of the woods. He has no recollection as to who he is, or why the hallucinations and voices in his head guided him there. Once he gets acquainted with the house guests, he realizes all is not as it seems, and must uncover the secret behind a series of mysterious events. You must interact with other characters, gain their trust, form relationships, gather clues to uncover the truth, manipulate people, and decide their fates.
Thread Updated: 2024-08-03
Release Date: 2024-08-03
Developer: MetalB - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.1
Language: English
Development Thread: F95 Development Thread
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Signature:

DOWNLOAD
Win: GDRIVE - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: GDRIVE - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: GDRIVE - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: GDRIVE - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3516600 View attachment 3403240 View attachment 3403241 View attachment 3403249 View attachment 3403251 View attachment 3403253 View attachment 3403268 View attachment 3516604 View attachment 3403269 View attachment 3403270 View attachment 544839 View attachment 544836 View attachment 3449292 View attachment 2698419 View attachment 3155430 View attachment 3403869 View attachment 544843 View attachment 1101774
View attachment 1101773 View attachment 2698420 View attachment 3155410 View attachment 3155417 View attachment 3155428 View attachment 3449294 View attachment 3516639 View attachment 3449295 View attachment 3449293
I am going to wait until Steam

Reactions: metalblinga

DarkRoyal

Oct 24, 2023
I really liked the game interesting story, and I don't mind a bit of a grind, This game the grind really isn't an issue. However like a few people have said the mini-games should be changed in someway to make them skill based rather than just a reaction test, I have a very high spec system and yet the latency in the minigames makes the combat one next to impossible. Maybe for the game developers this isn't an issue. It could be related to some part of my hardware, but since other people have reported the same problem I suspect not. to the Dev good luck with this project

kostike111

Jun 2, 2017
It was all a figment of your imagination.

Anyway, someone talked me out of it. After reading through the thread, I see no reason to punish people who are having fun playing my game, which in and of itself is its own reward.
But seriously, next time if anyone has issues with the game, maybe ask here or on the discord so I or others can help address it, so I don't kamikaze on your ass.
Trying to get a dev's attention by leaving a long negative review will only guarantee that your requests are ignored.
hi dev bro, say pls your game have sex animations , gifs or something like this?

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
At 14:00 I have to go to the basement to take photos, but no one is there. Is this a bug?

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
CabinCorpse-0.5.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: metalblinga
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes