• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

FoolishSamurai

Jul 13, 2021
kind annoying how insanely high your cards always are especially since this is a lose to get cg
Use the debug menu to set your HP to 1 and burn your good cards early into the struggle scenes. Yuria will escape once the sigil is filled with 3 "wins", but the sigil will lose 1 charge with each loss/tie

Use the stong cards (8-X) when the circle is dimmest to make room for more crap cards
Use the medium cards (3-7) when the circle is at 1 charge, as there is a chance the monster could actually win and effectively undo Yuria's previous win, but not risk losing
(You best want the sigil to be flipping between one and no charges)
Save the shit cards (1-2) for when the circle is at 2 charges and Yuria is about to escape to guarentee she stays and that the sigil loses a charge

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
"Depending on the number of numbers..."
So the poetry in this one is about average for MTL?

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
so getting good cards is pretty high .
found out if you escape you keep your bad stats^^ the next time you run
and the censur is for me tho hig XD

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2021
sooo... how can i save my game?
It seams that it's autosave is... somewhere... over the rainbow... And you killed a witch after shutting down a game... :LOL:

Passed it really fast and weaker opponent, it's harder to loose but it's easier to loose after it's catch you. But stronger the catcher, it's harder to loose on the capture event. Also, if you upgrade abilities (that green option), say goodbye to loosing encounter...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sakuzuda

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
I like how the game is so easy people are writing strategies on how to LOSE. I want to like it, but it's too unstable and too hard (to lose) to be worth the trouble right now.

Errende

Jun 8, 2018
Not sure how to run this on Linux. Trying to launch with Wine just immediately crashes. nwjs doesn't work.
Extracted the app.asar, set it up with electron, but trying to run it just gives me a black window with the following messages in the terminal.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seems to be a Wayland issue, so I tried with --enable-features=UseOzonePlatform --ozone-platform=wayland but I still get a black window with just the following message.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes