3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Notalex_Notreal

May 15, 2022
dont waste your time getting full "fallen" all it does is this with no image or cg, just a black screen and text.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I missed like 1 or 2 lines of text but all it was in the end was a black screen then it just goes to the main menu.

(also the escape ending isn't finished so no need to waste time on that too)
(might be different in the next update but not right now.
latest thread update as of writing this is '2022-09-22' aka version 0.8.0 )

Last edited:

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Was a neet little game but as others said, at some point you get to op to see the lewd. Generally i dont like this kind of mechanic since you either win the game and lose on lewd or vice versa.

Besides this, sad that the changes in style for MC dont apply the whole time when changing through debug.

sagesilli

Apr 24, 2018
Not sure how to run this on Linux. Trying to launch with Wine just immediately crashes. nwjs doesn't work.
Extracted the app.asar, set it up with electron, but trying to run it just gives me a black window with the following messages in the terminal.
Seems to be a Wayland issue, so I tried with --enable-features=UseOzonePlatform --ozone-platform=wayland but I still get a black window with just the following message.
I got it to run by installing dxvk into wine (with vulkan supporting GPU), but it crashes once you try to start the game from the in-game menu. The call causing the crash is in the game's address space and not in some missing or unimplemented external DLL. So I would expect the game has some pretty serious undefined behaviour fuckery going on. It would probably explain why some people in the thread (who are probably on windows) reported frequent crashes.

Reactions: Khaso and Learch

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
Some people here have been complaining about the "to be continued" screen as "ending", but from the ci-en posts, it looks like this isn't the full version yet, so this is probably still a WiP.
Would be greatly appreciated if someone would update the game as soon as new versions come out, or just update the game once its completed ;D

Reactions: sakuzuda

arsenicx2

Nov 9, 2020
Not sure how to run this on Linux. Trying to launch with Wine just immediately crashes. nwjs doesn't work.
Extracted the app.asar, set it up with electron, but trying to run it just gives me a black window with the following messages in the terminal.
Seems to be a Wayland issue, so I tried with --enable-features=UseOzonePlatform --ozone-platform=wayland but I still get a black window with just the following message.
I ran it no problem using wine 7.17 and dxvk 1.9.3

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
Change to English -> game constantly crashes.
p..s. -dosen't matter. Saves ... Sepdata... Craches... Game are total disaster...

Last edited:

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
Can't really progress in the game due to the constant crashes. It seems we gotta wait for a patch or the full version by the dev to really experience the rest of the game. I'm a bit saddened because I was enjoying what little I got to experience

Errende

Jun 8, 2018
I got it to run by installing dxvk into wine (with vulkan supporting GPU), but it crashes once you try to start the game from the in-game menu. The call causing the crash is in the game's address space and not in some missing or unimplemented external DLL. So I would expect the game has some pretty serious undefined behaviour fuckery going on. It would probably explain why some people in the thread (who are probably on windows) reported frequent crashes.
I've got DXVK on my prefix already, so it's not that in my case. Curse these obtuse game engines!

Apr 4, 2018
Fellas I don't think futa mode actually does anything.
I think I've been had.
Edit:
nvm, its for one enemy.
I am incredibly disappointed.
Two, (one of, presumably doesn't show up if the option is off) the urethral tentacle will also make Yuria grow one if the option's on. The real problem seems to be either it's impossible to get permanent changes because that's not in the game (or at least not yet) or it's impossible because it's too damn easy to actually win. I think Luck not only raises the chance of cancelling out a card for a 10, it just weighs the cards towards higher, so taking it seriously screws you up once you're looking for the lewd stuff. Same way the lust hearts seem to have the opposite effect of the more of them you have, the more likely you get a 1 instead of any other card.

Last edited:

UberMench13

Oct 28, 2018
I really feel like i'm doing something wrong here? Which scene is actually the one where the character is a futanari? I turn on futanari on the screen and use the debug menu to try to encounter urethra penetrator 1 and 2, but whenever i set it to urethra penetrator 2, only urethra penetrator 1 shows up and its the same scene as the first one, where she is not a futanari.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes