3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

The One who Saw All

Oct 11, 2020
Ok, I know some already asked the question, but since no one answered, let me ask it again...
How to solve the crash where the screen goes all black with a message apparently saying that the navigator can't handle the game?
That one, below.
1663868900949.png

To be honest, I translated it with Google Translate so I'm not sure if the message really means "Unable to initialise WebGL. Browser does not appear to support it."
But, if the translation is correct, anyone knows how to solve it, or will we have to wait for an update or a patch?

Last edited:

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
Ok, I know some already asked the question, but since no one answered, let me ask it again...
How to solve the crash where the screen goes all black with a message apparently saying that the navigator can't handle the game?
That one, below.
View attachment 2069400

To be honest, I translated it with Google Translate so I'm not sure if the message really means "Unable to initialise WebGL. Browser does not appear to support it."
But, if the translation is correct, anyone knows how to solve it, or will we have to wait for an update or a patch?
Somehow after my amd drivers crashes again (5 time in 1 minute) and i receive this message, system just don't reload drivers and continue working in 2d regime... and game stop crashes lol

Estka

Dec 16, 2019
That one, below.
View attachment 2069400

For you and Sergersrj -- this has to be fixed via a video driver. It means that your current video driver can't render the WebGL and it's crashing. The 'browser' is the game engine itself, so that rules out half the problem. So that leads to it being often a integrated CPU/GPU setups also known as AIOs, and much older GPU's(pretty much anything prior to 2013) that don't support specific WebGL extensions internally.

Reactions: asfasfwsasfas

spodermen

Aug 6, 2021
No, just Japanese game language which is default in the game.
huh, ive got it set to japanese but it only goes for the first urethral tentacle where she doesnt turn into a futa, what might be wrong? ive got futa on and ive set it to urethral tentacle 2

Nov 20, 2020
huh, ive got it set to japanese but it only goes for the first urethral tentacle where she doesnt turn into a futa, what might be wrong? ive got futa on and ive set it to urethral tentacle 2
Try Japanese system setting then, I have had my system in it for years so that may do the trick.

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
+ points :
nice graphic style
card concept is not bad
be catched is not a game over

the game is not finishable because it crash always !!
even if you keep the option of futa off , you continue to see this , so is stupid to add a option who will not change anything

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
This is pretty cool graphics.
Haven't seen a developer that animated tentacle trap simulator yet.
If that someone did, it would be sucky and low quality 2D tentacle trap.
This one is 3D which makes it better plus its interestingly a very easy card game where you an easily make your ass fail at any given moment.

Current issues atm: Why is it censored Uwaaah... what a waste.
Still not completely translated.
No voice: Meh I can live with it.
There's little to no complexity of RNG events unlike alchemedia [But I like it this way better than relying on reset RNG]

Eclastis

Sep 17, 2022
Very good of a game. My only problem is that the characters/tentacles keep randomly disappearing before I'm met with a black screen

Josh_ua

Sep 21, 2018
Game is in pretty early state of development, of course there will be lots of bugs and missing systems.
Dev shares progress on twitter, a week ago there was a tease of save screen. This project looks very promising and juicy so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: SylvieRose

SylvieRose

Jan 27, 2021
Game is in pretty early state of development, of course there will be lots of bugs and missing systems.
Dev shares progress on twitter, a week ago there was a tease of save screen. This project looks very promising and juicy so far.
FINALLY

SeveralGeese

Mar 8, 2022
seems pretty fun, and the fetishes are exactly what I'm looking for.
Would be nice if it had a save function though. Plus having to set language and futa content each time I start the game is annoying.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes