3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

JackH13

Nov 18, 2019
Two, (one of, presumably doesn't show up if the option is off) the urethral tentacle will also make Yuria grow one if the option's on. The real problem seems to be either it's impossible to get permanent changes because that's not in the game (or at least not yet) or it's impossible because it's too damn easy to actually win. I think Luck not only raises the chance of cancelling out a card for a 10, it just weighs the cards towards higher, so taking it seriously screws you up once you're looking for the lewd stuff. Same way the lust hearts seem to have the opposite effect of the more of them you have, the more likely you get a 1 instead of any other card.
Huh, I was wondering why I kept getting 1s spawning in all malicious-like...

JackH13

Nov 18, 2019
I really feel like i'm doing something wrong here? Which scene is actually the one where the character is a futanari? I turn on futanari on the screen and use the debug menu to try to encounter urethra penetrator 1 and 2, but whenever i set it to urethra penetrator 2, only urethra penetrator 1 shows up and its the same scene as the first one, where she is not a futanari.
I think the option button is backwards? As in, it shows you the option *to* turn it: It says "Futanari- Yes" meaning it's off, and clicking Yes turns it on, and vice-versa.

anonymous558

Jun 6, 2018
Game has potential but needs a lot of work right now

- There needs to be a save/load system to start with. Self explanitory.
- Futa mode doesn't seem to work, or its so contextual that its hard to notice. Not sure which, case and point. Needs to be active at the beginning of the game, no one likes having to jump through hoops AFTER switching a setting on.
- As has already been pointed out, there needs to be difficulty modes. As of right now the game is too easy for a lot of people.
- Card draw needs to be looked at. Seen far too many instances of drawing perfect tens or ones up to seven times in a row.
- Optional, but the ability to toggle some content off would be nice, namely urethral penetration related stuff.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Game has potential but needs a lot of work right now

- There needs to be a save/load system to start with. Self explanitory.
- Futa mode doesn't seem to work, or its so contextual that its hard to notice. Not sure which, case and point. Needs to be active at the beginning of the game, no one likes having to jump through hoops AFTER switching a setting on.
- As has already been pointed out, there needs to be difficulty modes. As of right now the game is too easy for a lot of people.
- Card draw needs to be looked at. Seen far too many instances of drawing perfect tens or ones up to seven times in a row.
- Optional, but the ability to toggle some content off would be nice, namely urethral penetration related stuff.
Futa mode only changes the humanoids as i understand it.
Also it feels like that if you raise your hearts, it gives you a higher chance for lower cards.

hentai.galaxy

Feb 9, 2021
Game has lewd live 2d animations but it's little bit too easy, still it is fun to play for few times. Going to keep eye on this one.

MetiuRix

Jul 4, 2017
It is planned to add some dick urethral sounding ? Maybe a tentacle that attach to the protagonist's pussy and also penetrate the fake dick and real urethra ? That would be awesomeo_O

Reactions: UberMench13

Paril

Dec 6, 2021
Screw it, I'm getting lazy for this.

I went ahead and extracted the files then watched it on a live2d viewer, saves you some time than trying to lose on purpose

anonymous558

Jun 6, 2018
Also it feels like that if you raise your hearts, it gives you a higher chance for lower cards.
I was observing the opposite. Very early on I was getting a whole row of nothing but ones, with only a single heart. Later in the game with 4 hearts I ended up getting a row of tens in two different instances.

Nov 20, 2020
Two, (one of, presumably doesn't show up if the option is off) the urethral tentacle will also make Yuria grow one if the option's on. The real problem seems to be either it's impossible to get permanent changes because that's not in the game (or at least not yet) or it's impossible because it's too damn easy to actually win. I think Luck not only raises the chance of cancelling out a card for a 10, it just weighs the cards towards higher, so taking it seriously screws you up once you're looking for the lewd stuff. Same way the lust hearts seem to have the opposite effect of the more of them you have, the more likely you get a 1 instead of any other card.
The game has to be played in Japanese and urethra tentacle 2 does make you grow a cock, in English it isn't programmed correctly.

Last edited:

Slash179

May 26, 2019
Great concept, just needs uncensor, optional higher difficulty, option to turn off music/sound and finished translation.
Kind of reminds EroTrapSweeper (puzzle, tentacles, cartoonish).

Slash179

May 26, 2019
I was observing the opposite. Very early on I was getting a whole row of nothing but ones, with only a single heart. Later in the game with 4 hearts I ended up getting a row of tens in two different instances.
From dev's blog:
"Implemented interference cards and LUCK cards.
 When drawing a new card, if the Aphrodisiac Lv is high, it will easily change to a 1 interference card, and if
 LUCK is high, it will easily change to an X card."

Reactions: AOFJD39r

skynet67

Aug 9, 2017
is this game playable on windows 11? All i get when i run the application file is a white screen

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes