3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Ren_Amamiya15

Mar 15, 2023
Fixed a divide by 0 glitch, and re-balanced match rhythm and fuck.
Also added a QOL feature where you give every gold coin in your inventory at once to the fairy when she asks for it.
Workupload
Hey there, thanks for this, but there is a small issue. Whenever I get into a BF with the Elf since I am in the forest, I get this error.
It specifically happens whenever I do an action, so either use an item, skill... Please help! 1701355053050.png

Mar 22, 2023
Hey there, thanks for this, but there is a small issue. Whenever I get into a BF with the Elf since I am in the forest, I get this error.
It specifically happens whenever I do an action, so either use an item, skill... Please help! View attachment 3130159
I have no clue how that's happening :/
It works fine for me...

If your system locale is not set to Japanese maybe extracting in Japanese might help?
Open up the zip in Winrar.
Press Ctrl+E to set the encoding to Japanese ShiftJis
Extract the files.

Or if you have an rgssa file inside of your game folder just delete that.

The workupload link above should just work on its own no fuss or muss. You're not meant to dump it into another game folder. It's pre-patched.

Ren_Amamiya15

Mar 15, 2023
It works fine for me...

If your system locale is not set to Japanese maybe extracting in Japanese might help?
Extract the files.

The workupload link above should just work on its own no fuss or muss. You're not meant to dump it into another game folder. It's pre-patched.
Yep, yep. I have made a shiny new folder for it and unpacked it. Okay, I will try this and will let you know, thank you.

Ren_Amamiya15

Mar 15, 2023
It works fine for me...

Extract the files.

Did you by chance mean something like this? I looked up "rgs" in the folder, and... 1701370544404.png

Mar 22, 2023
Did you by chance mean something like this? I looked up "rgs" in the folder, and... View attachment 3130873
No never delete dlls.
If extracting to a new folder doesn't work, I literally can't help you cause it's pre-patched. It's just supposed to work out of the box.

AAAhhhh

Waaait.

It's an RPG Maker VX Ace game. I forgot.

RPG Maker VX Ace requires you have the RTP.
I'm so used to having it, I forgot.

Ren_Amamiya15

Mar 15, 2023
No never delete dlls.
If extracting to a new folder doesn't work, I literally can't help you cause it's pre-patched. It's just supposed to work out of the box.

AAAhhhh

Waaait.

It's an RPG Maker VX Ace game. I forgot.

RPG Maker VX Ace requires you have the RTP.
I'm so used to having it, I forgot.
Haha, I have like 3 of the RPG Makers for various games. It was the CTRL+E trick, setting it to Japanese has fixed my issue. A thousand thanks for your patience, I will text in case anything happens, which I hope it does not haha.
For the record, should I unzip every game from here that is presumably Japanese using that trick?

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Haha, I have like 3 of the RPG Makers for various games. It was the CTRL+E trick, setting it to Japanese has fixed my issue. A thousand thanks for your patience, I will text in case anything happens, which I hope it does not haha.
For the record, should I unzip every game from here that is presumably Japanese using that trick?
Or set your locale to Japanese.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
It specifically happens whenever I do an action, so either use an item, skill... Please help! View attachment 3130159
It's probably missing audio file 5.

Here's a link to a user who uploaded in in the other thread for this game under Succubus Basket:

https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus-basket-i-was-abducted-and-made-a-cumpet-ason.20006/post-6405926

May 26, 2018
The guy that uploaded the Data/Graphics folders and offered instructions did no wrong, it's just not 100% ready for you. You just got to use rpgmaker aio/mx to create and place a project file in the folder, load it up, go into tools/scripts to MOG Battle thing and change the value. Save/playtest. That's also a great way to cheat on any of these kinds of games as you can easily make any tile a new event which gives you whatever you want or modify anything to your liking. +5 from equipment? +5000 then.

If you didn't have the full data/graphics folder like he uploaded (you won't,just the rggsa archive) you could otherwise obtain that by using an archive decryptor.
Out of curiosity, do you still have RPGMaker AIO/MX stashed somewhere?

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Janus6966

Oct 15, 2023
Anyone know what to do about the issue of a slice of the left half of the screen missing? I'm guessing it has something to do with the resolution, but I'm not sure.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes