• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Natashacaged

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2020
1.png Tonight is Date Night!(Caged v0.05 release)
Highlights in this release includes dates(and moments) with Jason and Oli, hanging out with Clarie and more raw lewds at the motel.
Changelog:
  1. 660 new renders.
  2. Progress on the Oli, Jason, Lesbian and Motel paths.
  3. New user interface.
  4. Changes to motel job to make it slightly less clicky.
  5. Better save compatibility and improved event trigger accuracy.

Thank you

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Yeah your logics are true and our Pratoganist is virgin, so no sexual orientation but she grown up in a small city or we can say it's a village where lesbian means a bad sin or something like that so she actually not a lesbian but things going to change wen she follow the lesbian events another two/three update then all this going to be a pure lesbian conversation where she doesn't need to flirt with guys or discuss about boys cause we can able to establish the path with logic and have enough relationship with other girls. But we didn't planned a bi routes cause it's something different kind of lesbian route and she will start to hate the idea to have sex with the boys due to an upcoming event. okay I'm not going reveal the whole story but have so many twists and remember it's named caged for some reason so some thriller event also come in future update which are includes the male characters. hope u going to enjoy our creation
Erm, i am a pure lesbian and knew it my whole life. I never had any interest in even talking or playing with boys or later with guys/men.
Every boy/guy who followed me after receiving a friendly "get lost" from me said "outch my balls" afterwards...and i was raised by a fanatical christian mother and a nazi father in a little village were traditions were everything and some parents still tried to arrange marriages...so i really hope the guys are fully avoidable now or next update because you dont need to get fucked by a guy first to realise you dont like guys at all...so being a virgin has nothing to do with it ;)
I'll play it as soon as guys are completly optional...flirting with guys is something i cant even do in games and to the statement in an older post i read before: A guy who tries to force a kiss onto me will need an ambulance...

weretiger

Apr 24, 2020
Thank you for sharing the latest update. The game concept is pretty boring. The sandbox system produce a lot of boring repeating actions which are unnecessary for the storyline. It would be much better to produce a nice video novell with different choices. The artwork is okay, but could be better.

Reactions: JadeKitten

chou nick

Oct 24, 2018
This game is a little very boring even Ver 0.05..........。the game is one year but ......next time may be 4 month or 6 month

Natashacaged

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2020
Erm, i am a pure lesbian and knew it my whole life. I never had any interest in even talking or playing with boys or later with guys/men.
Every boy/guy who followed me after receiving a friendly "get lost" from me said "outch my balls" afterwards...and i was raised by a fanatical christian mother and a nazi father in a little village were traditions were everything and some parents still tried to arrange marriages...so i really hope the guys are fully avoidable now or next update because you dont need to get fucked by a guy first to realise you dont like guys at all...so being a virgin has nothing to do with it ;)
I'll play it as soon as guys are completly optional...flirting with guys is something i cant even do in games and to the statement in an older post i read before: A guy who tries to force a kiss onto me will need an ambulance...
You know, to have a Nazi father or a sadist mom we don't have to live in a village, it happens when you live in a city too, as for me. Coincidently I'm facing issues like you too, so it makes two of us, and I am completely agreed with you, we will change some event at lesbian paths, so the player who is interested in lesbian don't have to flirt with any male character, we're planning to give some choices, I think it empowers the player more. Thank you for pointing it out.

Natashacaged

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2020
Natashacaged I recommend you to change the banner of the game in the OP, I think a gray background it's not very attractive, neither the font used. You can request freely a new banner of your game in the GFX thread https://f95zone.to/threads/gfx-request-thread.57341/
Thank you for the suggestion as I get a banner made by Lady Aspen today and it's you who help me to get it. Thanks a lot.
We will change our pictures from our splash screen in next update.

Reactions: ashitanojoe

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I think some options that could be changed some for lesbians would be like the dance scene where the homely ugly dude tried to force himself onto the FC the FC should have had the option to kick the fucker right in his nuts that'll also let all the other males around her know that they better not fuck with her and they'll avoid her wherever they see her at and tell others to avoid her as well.

Natashacaged

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2020
We are planing some big changes in next update, maybe make our game as VN, it's my first game and I made some mistakes but will rectify in the near future.
I am sorry for late updates, as I said earlier my hard disk corrupted and those bad sector keep me formatting the PC several times, but the issue resolved as disimulated funding me and help me to recover.
I will work more to keep the game updating on monthly basis, but I want some supports from you guys too which give me more energy to update it fast, as u can see after a year I keep earning $3. Which is a joke, maybe Berger earn more than me but okay it's reality...
We will work hard and keep updating, hope some guys will start supporting.

Reactions: Virulenz

Natashacaged

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2020
I think some options that could be changed some for lesbians would be like the dance scene where the homely ugly dude tried to force himself onto the FC the FC should have had the option to kick the fucker right in his nuts that'll also let all the other males around her know that they better not fuck with her and they'll avoid her wherever they see her at and tell others to avoid her as well.
Yup, we defiantly going to add it, kick in the ball seems a good idea.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
maybe put an option at the start from the game if they want to play les-route and and then they get some diffrent dialoges for example when she sees a guy that she not thinks that he is good looking or things like that. or give options what she thinks about them.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Thank you for the suggestion as I get a banner made by Lady Aspen today and it's you who help me to get it. Thanks a lot.
We will change our pictures from our splash screen in next update.
Oh but Lady Aspen did a signature of 450x125px, it's great by the way, and my suggestion was making a new banner of 1600x700px to replace the actual one in the OP. I think I should mention the dimensions to avoid confusions, although having a new fancy signature is great too.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
ashitanojoe

A person can also upload stuff to imgur and then click the uploaded picture and copy and paste the link under the BBCode (message boards & forums) into your edit signature page. Doing it through imgur you can upload full sized pictures and F95 will shrink them down but when you click them it'll bring up a full sized picture.

• Love
Reactions: Natashacaged

Natashacaged

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2020
Reactions: Lady Aspen

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Well gave it a try and its ok. I see its either roids or lesbian which are both a turn off for me. Especially after reading comments noticing's its gonna and already favs lesbians which thats cool for those who like it. Good luck in the future looks good graphic wise at least.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote