yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Thanks a lot for the positive feedback, we already start working on the next update, which will come soon, i mean very soon. We will notify our progress in next week. I can promise you, this game isn't going to waste as i say earlier too. We will keep working cause you guys love our creation and this give us the energy to keep going.
Thanks again
Thank you for the positive reply. This game now definitely has my interest and placed among the top new games to look out for. Will be waiting impatiently for new content now, and once again the visuals, models and main character are simply stunning.

• Love
Reactions: Natashacaged

Natashacaged

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2020
now it work... the problem was whit the compresed file.
now i download the normal file and run well.
thanks for the interest
We also release that compress version so it's not good to have a error with our version, we will keep looking, if we succeed to found out the issue we will rectify it in our next version.
Thank god your issue been solved, hope u enjoy our creation.

Reactions: manoleteado

manoleteado

Dec 1, 2020
We also release that compress version so it's not good to have a error with our version, we will keep looking, if we succeed to found out the issue we will rectify it in our next version.
Thank god your issue been solved, hope u enjoy our creation.
yes.. i enjoy very much.
I got a little traumatized with olivia's drunken route but its nice anyways =P
great game and beatiful render

(y)(y)(y)

• Love

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I guess I just don't understand the hotel system. It seems like it's going nowhere. I just pick random whores for random rooms. lol

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I guess I just don't understand the hotel system. It seems like it's going nowhere. I just pick random whores for random rooms. lol
That's all there is for now. Expect eventually there will be events associated with working at the motel.

Reactions: FookU2

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
To prevent hotness from dropping faster then flies to shit extract the game files and load the dailyactivities.rpy into notepad and look for $ MC.addhotness(-5) in multiple spots and change the -5 to something else like -1 then overwrite the file or just change the -5 to +5 instead.

Seems to still be buggy. I told Luvscock I'm not interested and did not go on the ride with them then Wednesday I go outside and they are waiting there saying. You look stunning, sugar. Sorry I'm late, traffic was shit. Are you ready?

I'm like ready for what I told you yesterday to get fucking lost that I'm not interested in your ugly ass. Every time that I have played this game I can never leave the house during this time and makes you have to stay inside just to avoid them. Maybe the FC needs to start carrying a fucking tazer so that she can taze him and all the others till they understand NO means NO. At least you no longer get stuck on the roiders route anymore so that's a plus.

Last edited:

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Seems to still be buggy. I told Luvscock I'm not interested and did not go on the ride with them then Wednesday I go outside and they are waiting there saying. You look stunning, sugar. Sorry I'm late, traffic was shit. Are you ready?

I'm like ready for what I told you yesterday to get fucking lost that I'm not interested in your ugly ass. Every time that I have played this game I can never leave the house during this time and makes you have to stay inside just to avoid them. Maybe the FC needs to start carrying a fucking tazer so that she can taze him and all the others till they understand NO means NO. At least you no longer get stuck on the roiders route anymore so that's a plus.
Can you remember what choices you made that may have led to Lucas hanging out there? If you go to Jenny's the afternoon of day 1, then you will go the bar and meet Lucas, which starts his plot, but I think if you ignore his text the next morning (like read it, then choose "(ignore him)") that should make him go away for good.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
disimulated

It seems to vary depending what you did before hand as the first time I did it I got.

1. I met him at the bar when with Jenny.
2. Saw his text and ignored it. He just says hello, are you still up for the trip right? I will be there in time, see ya.
3. Next day went outside and he was there and I told them I didn't want to go with them.
4. Next day he's still out there saying. Sorry I'm late, traffic was shit. Are you ready?
5. Rolled back and never left the house ever again during that time frame just to make sure I never see them again.

2. Saw his text and ignored it. He just says hello, are you still up for the trip right? I will be there in time, see ya.
3. Went outside and roider was there. (Luvscocks might of also of been outside after the run with the roider here as I never checked but most likely he was)
4. Next day roider is out there again where he asks and what would be the right kind of guy?
5. Go outside again and luvscocks is outside now ready for the ride. Followed by me tazering the fucker till he's smoking.

Last edited:

Natashacaged

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2020
disimulated

It seems to vary depending what you did before hand as the first time I did it I got.

3. Next day went outside and he was there and I told them I didn't want to go with them.
4. Next day he's still out there saying. Sorry I'm late, traffic was shit. Are you ready?
5. Rolled back and never left the house ever again during that time frame just to make sure I never see them again.

3. Went outside and roider was there. (Luvscocks might of also of been outside after the run with the roider here as I never checked but most likely he was)
4. Next day roider is out there again where he asks and what would be the right kind of guy?
5. Go outside again and luvscocks is outside now ready for the ride. Followed by me tazering the fucker till he's smoking.
Use bugfix which is available in first post, the second date was the bug we resolve there. and try the walkthrough, it'll help you to go forward, morning run and meet Lucas at bar can't be avoidable but u can reject him on first date

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I already had the bug fix installed so something must of bugged for me then as I started over again and this time he took the hint without being tazered and peppers sprayed. Actually the first run with the roider can be ignored just never go outside during that time frame.

I noticed when you first meet Linda the mothers hair is down when they are both standing next to each other but then a few scenes later shows her with her with her old hairdo instead of with her hair down.

One spot while buying ice cream with Claire you are inside but then 3 lines of when they are ordering their ice cream they are shown back outside on the street instead of inside the ice cream parlor.

Christine: In a few minutes after the sunscreen has settled, I'm planning to take a bath. Care to join me? Next options to choose from swimming or take a nap but no take a bath.

Natasha: Not that I considered myself to be a comely virgin. I was a skinny finance freak who had no hope of ever getting laid.
Not sure what the FC is talking about here as she's already had sex with her BFF.

Never once got to work at the receptionist at the motel while playing the game even though I checked the receptionist and dressing room every day. Maybe you can't work there if you avoided all of the roiders and other dudes.

I avoided the gym in the morning to prevent running into another roider and the homely looking dude.

I laughed at her description of the teacher Benjamin as she definably needs to have her eyes checked as all I saw when looking at him was that they looked like someone has been pissing in his corn flakes everyday and that they are minutes/seconds away from going postal and killing everyone in a killing spree.

• Sad

Natashacaged

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2020
I already had the bug fix installed so something must of bugged for me then as I started over again and this time he took the hint without being tazered and peppers sprayed. Actually the first run with the roider can be ignored just never go outside during that time frame.

I noticed when you first meet Linda the mothers hair is down when they are both standing next to each other but then a few scenes later shows her with her with her old hairdo instead of with her hair down.
Alexa getting ready for her outing so she change her hair style and later her dress too.
One spot while buying ice cream with Claire you are inside but then 3 lines of when they are ordering their ice cream they are shown back outside on the street instead of inside the ice cream parlor.
It will be rectified in the next version
Christine: In a few minutes after the sunscreen has settled, I'm planning to take a bath. Care to join me? Next options to choose from swimming or take a nap but no take a bath.
It's a typo mistake, we will change it in next version
Natasha: Not that I considered myself to be a comely virgin. I was a skinny finance freak who had no hope of ever getting laid.
Not sure what the FC is talking about here as she's already had sex with her BFF.
She don't have sex with her BFF as much as i remember.
Never once got to work at the receptionist at the motel while playing the game even though I checked the receptionist and dressing room every day. Maybe you can't work there if you avoided all of the roiders and other dudes.
If natasha get the full grant then she don't have to work, u maybe spent times by studying.To get this job natasha have to failed the interview.

Reactions: myuhinny

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Natashacaged

Thanks for the info. Yeah my character studied each day a few times and went to Jenny's so I guess she can't help her mom.

I remembered another thing later with Linda if your not working there and the FC decides to punish her at one spot the FC states that she has been teasing Linda when changing clothes in the dressing room if she's not working there then why would she be using the dressing room to change clothes?

Natashacaged

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2020
Natashacaged

Thanks for the info. Yeah my character studied each day a few times and went to Jenny's so I guess she can't help her mom.

I remembered another thing later with Linda if your not working there and the FC decides to punish her at one spot the FC states that she has been teasing Linda when changing clothes in the dressing room if she's not working there then why would she be using the dressing room to change clothes?
Okay we will try to resolve it in our next update as it'll be a balanced update which contain more M/F contents but we are going to add some girl only stuff too. we will inform you plus the forum about our progress and the new events of the upcoming update
Thank you for playing and points out the mistakes we made, as well your feedback too. I hope you enjoy it.

Reactions: myuhinny

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Caged v0.04

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart

Natashacaged

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2020
3.jpg
Progress Update
Hello dear Patrons,

Here is the first look at our new UI makeover.

First, we're really pleased with how well Caged v0.04 was received. We put a lot of effort into re-engineering the game both from a coding and story perspective, and it was gratifying to see how the fans appreciated it. Thank you for your positive feedback!

We also want to give you an update on our progress.

We've been hard at work scripting the net release. Our objective for this next chapter is to be more balanced. Since we added some new paths in version v0.04, we naturally focused on those new routes and ignored the old routes. So in v0.05, you'll see our progress and adjust some of those so that everything is aligned better and the whole game can move forward evenly.

Scriptwriting - 100% completed.
Rendering - 100% completed.
Coding - 70% completed.

Unfortunately, we are a bit behind schedule due to a hard disk failure (Issue resolved)

Thank you for your encouragement and support!

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote