disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Google translate:
I have only made one Appointment with Olí (the one at the company party) and none with Lucas and he is no longer moving forward. Classes are repeated without new events.
All the statistics were above 100 points.
If you attended the company party, then you have seen some of the content from version 0.03. You might have reached the end of the game so far.

Version 0.03 does include a dinner and ice-cream date with Oli, but I think you have to choose all of the Oli choices right from the start of the game to see that one. I'm not positive though.

socksguy

Jun 17, 2020
I don't appear to be able to start "work" - in fact, I can't seem to do anything to move plot forward.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I don't appear to be able to start "work" - in fact, I can't seem to do anything to move plot forward.
If you visit locations at certain times, events happen. If there's nothing happening at a particular time, watch TV or study in the bedroom to advance time.

Are you stuck at a certain place?

socksguy

Jun 17, 2020
If you visit locations at certain times, events happen. If there's nothing happening at a particular time, watch TV or study in the bedroom to advance time.

Are you stuck at a certain place?
I'm in Oli's House, going to University. I've been taking classes whenever they come up, but otherwise, I haven't been able to find any "events" in any other locations. Do I just need to keep going to class until something happens?

Reactions: Tony507

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I'm in Oli's House, going to University. I've been taking classes whenever they come up, but otherwise, I haven't been able to find any "events" in any other locations. Do I just need to keep going to class until something happens?
Have you gone on the dinner date with Oli or been to his office party?

If so, I think you've seen all the content and you'll need to wait for the next version.

Natashacaged

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2020

Hello everyone, we are here to provide an update on what's been happening with 'Caged' since the last release. There was some pretty consistent feedback from players on V0.03 that seemed important to address.
Reviewers identified that there are some immersion-breaking inconsistencies in the text, so those will be addressed in the next release. This involves going back and adjusting the text and event flow. Further, some fans were interested in the women-only route and were frustrated that they seemed to be forced to interact with male characters. This will also be re-written. Finally, issues were identified with the mobile phone interface, so that is being re-worked.
All of the above is steadily being worked on, but progress has been slow because we are planning another surprise for fans which will be revealed very soon! But we've been working really hard - the team has been busy correcting, creating, and writing, so we hope soon to be able to release a new version Caged v0.04. It will have the new traits along with a new modified coding foundation to continue the game upon.
Stay tuned and thank you for your heartwarming support.

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Looks like the next update could be ready during this month:

"

Hello Caged Fans

As you know, after the last release we embarked on a project to find and fix the problems with the code in Caged 0.03 that had led to some very game-breaking and mood-killing bugs. The worst part is that the bugs would get into the savegames, rotting them from the inside.

We've been well and truly "caged" ourselves, trying to figure this out. We've been learning more Ren'py programming, have had to learn Python, and have been on an epic quest to find a mobile phone that fits and works well.

The good news is that we've almost dug our way out of this sark coding dungeon. We are hoping to surface into daylight during the first half of April with a rebuilt game on a new, reliable codebase. The upcoming release will be fun for lesbian lovers.

Thanks for your patience and faith and we hope that once the code is in good shape, we'll spend far less time coding and more time on "Wr and R":

Writing and Rendering!"

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
This game really needs a walkthrough, cause atm I'm just randomly roaming around hoping to find an event. Working everyday does absolutely nothing. There are no events coming up anywhere. I took one class, I think. Other than that..I see nothing. Am I missing something or is this all there is right now? I feel like I'm grinding into oblivion with no end to the tunnel.

Last edited:

Natashacaged

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2020
So, with this update, can I go on a purely lesbian route without being forced to date and flirt with men?
Yeah no date with any male character anymore but two/three flirting scene is there plus a ditching event is still patched due to some reason which will unveil in future updates. I can't avoid each Male character interactions cause some girl event are tie up with some male characters. give it a try and give us feedback then see what we can do for you if you found something unusual

Reactions: Havenless_

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Yeah no date with any male character anymore but two/three flirting scene is there plus a ditching event is still patched due to some reason which will unveil in future updates. I can't avoid each Male character interactions cause some girl event are tie up with some male characters. give it a try and give us feedback then see what we can do for you if you found something unusual
I will definitely check it out!
I am not asking for absolutely all interactions with men to be removed. :B
It would be quite illogical. The only thing I would like is that all flirtations with men are also optional if I plan to play purely lesbian. It would not make sense that if I want to follow this route, the MC would start flirting with men without me, the player, deciding to do so or not. Or that her talks with the girls are talking only about boys and how handsome they are and that she already wants a boyfriend, etc. Things like that, when I'm only dating women. Or if I plan to. The same with events with men. If I am always forced to have events with men to access lesbian content, I would not see it fair either.

I don't know if the protagonist has a sexual orientation assigned in the game. I also understand that if the default protagonist is heterosexual, her progression towards her lesbianism is relatively slow and I also don't expect her to jump into the first vagina she sees.

If she has no sexual orientation and we are the ones who decide entirely, then what I say would make a lot more sense.
This would be interesting. Whether the dialogues and thoughts of the protagonist change depends on the route you follow: straight, bisexual or lesbian.

Well, I already wrote a lot. I'll test the game now to see how it goes. Thanks for answering me!

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote