disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
i would enjoy it alot but right now i don't even want to play as every thing i do in the game is forced content Oli giving me a ride when i have zero contact with him the forced date with a guy i pick up up in a bar jenny thinking is just to throw Nat on to a male cock asap yet you can romance her which is just bad writing sorry to say that to you.
You should be able to skip the date with Lucas (guy in the bar), but yes, Natasha will get to Bradford City either via Oli's driver Ramon or via Lucas/Aron. She doesn't have to sleep with these guys, they're just helping her. (Full disclosure, they do want to sleep with Natasha, but romance with them can be avoided by the player.)

For those who complain about Oli's driver taking her to Bradford City, remember that Natasha and Alexa live in Nelly's house, and Oli is Nelly's son. Nelly has parental affection for Natasha, so he may have asked his son to have his driver take her to Bradford. This is not a forced romance with Oli.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Well I think I'll wait till the next update then I'll go strictly after all the girls except for Vivian the bitch or maybe even go after her kick her ass where she starts falling for the FC and starts following her around like a puppy if not then Vivian can have all of the juice heads.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I mean, the game describes every guy as handsome, and yet they have alien eyes, with both the sclera and the iris being pitch black, like aliens.
Can you provide a screenshot where there's no eyes? I'm guessing that was an error in rendering, but pointing out specific examples would help determine why it happened.

Jan 7, 2019
You should be able to skip the date with Lucas (guy in the bar), but yes, Natasha will get to Bradford City either via Oli's driver Ramon or via Lucas/Aron. She doesn't have to sleep with these guys, they're just helping her. (Full disclosure, they do want to sleep with Natasha, but romance with them can be avoided by the player.)

For those who complain about Oli's driver taking her to Bradford City, remember that Natasha and Alexa live in Nelly's house, and Oli is Nelly's son. Nelly has parental affection for Natasha, so he may have asked his son to have his driver take her to Bradford. This is not a forced romance with Oli.
and thats the problem because every game and restart I'm always with OLi's driver with no choice of anything even if i don't speak to him once as for jenny's brother taking me its the same i don't even see thatso right now the game is broken and blending scenes that shouldn't be in there.

1 Lone Wolf

Jun 6, 2020
I just downloaded this game to try it out and when it finished it was flagged by my AVG and put the .exe file in quarantine as it contained Win 32 Malware-gen. This is the 1st game that has ever been flagged.

Natashacaged

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2020
and thats the problem because every game and restart I'm always with OLi's driver with no choice of anything even if i don't speak to him once as for jenny's brother taking me its the same i don't even see thatso right now the game is broken and blending scenes that shouldn't be in there.
If want jenny's brother then you have to go follow Lucas's route or meet jenny before the exam day, she will arrange the meeting for mc as well as jenny asks Lucas to give mc a lift in the morning when leaving mc home for that interview. It's not broken you didn't able to trigger the event properly. By default, Oli arranges transportation for mc and mc can't avoid that cause her mom wants it.

WittleSarah

Apr 3, 2019
I just downloaded this game to try it out and when it finished it was flagged by my AVG and put the .exe file in quarantine as it contained Win 32 Malware-gen. This is the 1st game that has ever been flagged.
Same here. I posted too, but no response. Avast! is my antivirus...

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Same here. I posted too, but no response. Avast! is my antivirus...
Random false positives ... like a PCR test ;-).

Maybe this can help you and Miss Developer too:
https://f95zone.to/threads/antivirus-problem.44697/

As a gamer, I would check the antivirus scanner about adding an exception for this folder or file.

Reactions: Natashacaged

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
What a nice flower blossoming. I won't bitch about any flaws, I just hope it doesn't die the death of "complexity" or "motivation". Thanks!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Natashacaged

bitchy bitch

Nov 14, 2020
Girl meets cock*

Come on, I know why you're on this site.
Nah, I played for 3 hours and there is no cock in sight. No player options too, all it says it is that you have no reason to go there. I am going to play a couple of in-game days more and I am giving up.

The only reason I keep playing is that I get the chance to put some chewing gum in the redhead bully's hair. But I suspect that I will be denied on that too. No cocks no revenge no fun.

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2019
If want jenny's brother then you have to go follow Lucas's route or meet jenny before the exam day, she will arrange the meeting for mc as well as jenny asks Lucas to give mc a lift in the morning when leaving mc home for that interview. It's not broken you didn't able to trigger the event properly. By default, Oli arranges transportation for mc and mc can't avoid that cause her mom wants it.
ya its broken because i want nothing to do with Oli yet Jenny did set it up for her brother to take me but when the scene happened it was Oli who i never met in the game never spoke to in game so ya.
In one said comment about blending scenes and how broken they are is this Jenny telling Nat how in love she is with Oli when you don't even meet him or speak to him in game at all

Last edited:
Reactions: mofonistik

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
ya its broken because i want nothing to do with Oli yet Jenny did set it up for her brother to take me but when the scene happened it was Oli who i never met in the game never spoke to in game so ya.
In one said comment about blending scenes and how broken they are is this Jenny telling Nat how in love she is with Oli when you don't even meet him or speak to him in game at all
Yeah, there seems to be an issue there. That conversation shouldn't happen if Nat hasn't dated Oli. I got the same in my playthrough. It will be fixed in next release.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Nah, I played for 3 hours and there is no cock in sight. No player options too, all it says it is that you have no reason to go there. I am going to play a couple of in-game days more and I am giving up.

The only reason I keep playing is that I get the chance to put some chewing gum in the redhead bully's hair. But I suspect that I will be denied on that too. No cocks no revenge no fun.
This is only v0.03 and as you can see, there's a lot of groundwork for an extensive, multi-path story being done. It's a slow-burner.

Natasha has a way to go before she starts jumping on cocks. Remember she's grown up with her whole life as a consequence of unplanned pregnancy and bad relationships.

BTW, there is a sex scene between Eve and Max in v0.02. And there is a bit of dick to be found in v0.03 if you're really desperate, but it's just a tease.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
so i didnt do anything with lucas or oli because i want to go after the girls in the game, but i always get conversations about things that never happend. like the night at jenny natasha starts thinking about lucas even if i never did anything with him. thats anoying please fix this things.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
so i didnt do anything with lucas or oli because i want to go after the girls in the game, but i always get conversations about things that never happend. like the night at jenny natasha starts thinking about lucas even if i never did anything with him. thats anoying please fix this things.
Yes, it seems that some of the conversation logic is not right. It's been reported a few times, so I'm sure it will be fixed in the next release.

Tony507

Jan 15, 2021
Me ha gustado mucho este juego. Espero que sigan con el proyecto.
Después de la primera cita no sucede mas nada. Eso esta bien o hasta aquí esta la última actualización?

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Google Translate:
I really liked this game. I hope they continue with the project.
After the first date nothing else happens. Is that good or is the last update here?
Yes, the game will continue. The team is currently working to resolve some game-breaking bugs and adjust some of the routes in the game based on user feedback.

First date with which character? There are two dates with Lucas and at least three with Oli.

Reactions: Tony507

Tony507

Jan 15, 2021
Solo he logrado una Cita con Olí (la de la fiesta de la empresa) y ninguna con Lucas y ya no avanza más. Se repiten las clases sin nuevos eventos.
Todas las estadísticas las tenía arriba de 100 puntos.

Tony507

Jan 15, 2021
[QUOTE = "disimulado, publicación: 5068598, miembro: 674435"]
Sí, el juego continuará. El equipo está trabajando actualmente para resolver algunos errores que rompen el juego y ajustar algunas de las rutas en el juego según los comentarios de los usuarios.

¿Primera cita con qué personaje? Hay dos citas con Lucas y al menos tres con Oli.
[/ CITAR]
Que buena noticia. Me gustó el juego.

Reactions: disimulated
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote