disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I am stuck at the university loop, Keep going to classes but no new events, every location is locked except gyms and oli house, where am i supposed to go?
What path did you take to get to Bradford? Oli, Lucas or Jenny?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
disimulated

It clearly states in my post that I restarted the game. **I just talked to the mom in the kitchen after just restarting the game.**

I had started a new game and didn't skip the intro. As soon as I had control I changed clothes talked to the mom in the kitchen then I studied then I went to Jenny's place where I tried to save and hit that bug.

I tried again and it seem to be working now but I think I'm going to not even talk to the mom in the kitchen and let her know that I'm going to Jenny's since the roidinator gets 15 points to their affection for some stupid reason even though you never even say anything to them.

itsnottme

Mar 31, 2018
When I choose full screen, the mouse arrow disappears, and now it's happening in every Renpy game I open in full screen.
Any ideas?

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
disimulated

It clearly states in my post that I restarted the game. **I just talked to the mom in the kitchen after just restarting the game.**

I had started a new game and didn't skip the intro. As soon as I had control I changed clothes talked to the mom in the kitchen then I studied then I went to Jenny's place where I tried to save and hit that bug.

I tried again and it seem to be working now but I think I'm going to not even talk to the mom in the kitchen and let her know that I'm going to Jenny's since the roidinator gets 15 points to their affection for some stupid reason even though you never even say anything to them.
Sorry, I missed that you started a new game. Maybe there's a different bug somewhere in the conversation with Alexa?

I think Oli gains affection for Nat just by seeing her. He falls hard for her at first sight.

Jan 7, 2019
in my game i went full lesbian path but still ended up in a relationship with the rich guy which turned me off , this is just bad game design at this point.

Reactions: Alley_Cat
Jan 7, 2019
Thx...you just answered the question i was going to ask ^^
I'll try the game as soon as it gets a pure lesbian route...until then, no thanks.
i think if the dev was going to add a path they need to make sure that there game does not blend together because i avoid all males and yet still got driven by the rich guys driver and then the topics you and jenny talk about it needs to be fixed before i would even support this dev because i would have.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
It seems no matter what you do you are always forced to go to the interview with the roidinator's juiced up friend so you can never go with Jenny's brother instead. You can't watch TV to pass time to get rid of him either. So even if you avoid the roidinator the whole time and never see them at all during that time you are forced to go to the interview using his juiced up friend.

So I was forced to stay at the roidinators home but for the most part I avoided them like the plague same with juicer (what I changed Jason's name to) and David and any forced points with them got removed.

I you go to the business district and try to click on the apartment it tells you I don't have any reason to go there. So you have to go all the way back to the university before I can enter.

For some reason I can't trigger half of Claire's quests. Looking at the script file it looks like I'm missing 50 more points with her. Which means I have only done 5 quests with her.

Reactions: Natashacaged

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
Ok soo. I managed to get anothe routes. And now i don't know what to do. I cant find any new scenes, party scenes from patreon teaser. The game is in early stage of development but its already 2GB size and to be honest its for now soft story with 5% of some scenes

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Ok soo. I managed to get anothe routes. And now i don't know what to do. I cant find any new scenes, party scenes from patreon teaser. The game is in early stage of development but its already 2GB size and to be honest its for now soft story with 5% of some scenes
There's two parties, three events: one event with Oli, another with Jason, another with David. To get the Jason or David events you cannot be dating Oli.

Reactions: Natashacaged

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Caged" version "0.03".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Caged" versione "0.03".
Questa traduzione "non e' ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link e':

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Natashacaged

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2020
Thats a ni
Here is the Italian translation of "Caged" version "0.03".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is: Mega

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Caged" versione "0.03".
Questa traduzione "non e' ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link e': Mega

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!
That's awesome, I loved it

Natashacaged

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2020
There's two parties, three events: one event with Oli, another with Jason, another with David. To get the Jason or David events you cannot be dating Oli.
That's my plan one boy one route though you can attend the party and still enjoy the dates with Oli but can't enjoy the beach hangout with Clarie.

Natashacaged

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2020
It seems no matter what you do you are always forced to go to the interview with the roidinator's juiced up friend so you can never go with Jenny's brother instead. You can't watch TV to pass time to get rid of him either. So even if you avoid the roidinator the whole time and never see them at all during that time you are forced to go to the interview using his juiced up friend.

So I was forced to stay at the roidinators home but for the most part I avoided them like the plague same with juicer (what I changed Jason's name to) and David and any forced points with them got removed.

I you go to the business district and try to click on the apartment it tells you I don't have any reason to go there. So you have to go all the way back to the university before I can enter.

For some reason I can't trigger half of Claire's quests. Looking at the script file it looks like I'm missing 50 more points with her. Which means I have only done 5 quests with her.
We will address each bug in version 0.04 as you mentioned earlier, we already start working on new mechanics so the next version will be much more easier as well we convert this game from sandbox to VN so that the events could trig easily
My suggestion for gameplay is please attend all classes from Monday to Thursday and Each Friday have a conference so please attend it. Oli's date can be trigged easily if you stay at Oli's house(Living room/Bedroom) Saturday afternoon where Oli invite you to his office party
Beach event can trig only if you stay on Lucas route and stay at motel, Clarie will definitely call you at Saturday

Jan 7, 2019
We will address each bug in version 0.04 as you mentioned earlier, we already start working on new mechanics so the next version will be much more easier as well we convert this game from sandbox to VN so that the events could trig easily
My suggestion for gameplay is please attend all classes from Monday to Thursday and Each Friday have a conference so please attend it. Oli's date can be trigged easily if you stay at Oli's house(Living room/Bedroom) Saturday afternoon where Oli invite you to his office party
Beach event can trig only if you stay on Lucas route and stay at motel, Clarie will definitely call you at Saturday
does that also mean that if you want to go all lesbian path only i don't need to even talk to Oli or any male in version 0.04 and be forced into a date with them or any content.

Natashacaged

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2020
does that also mean that if you want to go all lesbian path only i don't need to even talk to Oli or any male in version 0.04 and be forced into a date with them or any content.
Yes, we will definitely do it where you don't have to talk with Oli, Lucas, or any male character if you wish but in some event like a school party a little bit of event can occur like right now the event where David came kiss her in school party but she start hating him after that or accepting some help from Jenny's brother when they move Bradford those can't be ignored. By the way, we made a beach event which is a complete girl only, hope you will enjoy it.

Reactions: myuhinny
Jan 7, 2019
i would enjoy it alot but right now i don't even want to play as every thing i do in the game is forced content Oli giving me a ride when i have zero contact with him the forced date with a guy i pick up up in a bar jenny thinking is just to throw Nat on to a male cock asap yet you can romance her which is just bad writing sorry to say that to you.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote