• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I didn't reply to Lucas but he still showed up to take her to an interview and talked about marriage. Also, when I went to Jenny's instead of on a trip with Lucas, it is acknowledged that Lucas was "ditched" but the next conversation with Jenny is all about how "You are so obviously in love!"
I think Lucas' behaviour and her physiological response to his attention are both things she can't control. Lucas (and Oli) are both used to getting what they want and don't give up easily. They are persistent.

She can keep turning him down, because choices are in her control, but she can't control if he keeps coming around trying to get with her.

And she can't control if he makes her lose her breath and her heart beat faster when she thinks of him. That's just physical attraction at work.

I'm guessing that there will be a way to end him permanently, but that might be later. I think the game is still in the stage where things are getting complicated for her.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Natashacaged

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck dev. :geek:

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I see female protag tag, i dont see futa&trans, i add this game to my favourites which means gonna try it at some time.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Leaves house and Lucas is there so I tell him not today as I'm not interested in them at all. You are back in the house click the door to leave and he's still fucking standing there waiting to go on the date tried a few times more times and he never fucking leaves. So I said fuck it I'll make sure that you never wants to do anything with her. I spam rejected them a ton of times and now he has -22 level and relation with them is now at -440.

Not interested in the roidinator and I never talked to the roidinator about the interview or needing a ride and her Friend Jenny said that her stepbrother will take her there. Yet you are forced by the roidinator when leaving the house instead.

I have never went on a date with Lucas yet later when Jenny appears at the FC's house when you are leaving she wants to know how last night went. The FC then starts telling Jenny about a date that never even fucking happened.

The red ! was on the phones screen for most of the game after talking to the professor.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Leaves house and Lucas is there so I tell him not today as I'm not interested in them at all. You are back in the house click the door to leave and he's still fucking standing there waiting to go on the date tried a few times more times and he never fucking leaves. So I said fuck it I'll make sure that you never wants to do anything with her. I spam rejected them a ton of times and now he has -22 level and relation with them is now at -440.

Not interested in the roidinator and I never talked to the roidinator about the interview or needing a ride and her Friend Jenny said that her stepbrother will take her there. Yet you are forced by the roidinator when leaving the house instead.

I have never went on a date with Lucas yet later when Jenny appears at the FC's house when you are leaving she wants to know how last night went. The FC then starts telling Jenny about a date that never even fucking happened.

The red ! was on the phones screen for most of the game after talking to the professor.
Thanks for the feedback. You should be able to avoid both Oli and Lucas. If you study or watch TV to advance time, I think that should get past them waiting outside the door so you can leave the house.

Nat telling Jenny about the (non) date is likely a logic bug and will have to be addressed with a fix.

I can see the red ! being annoying if you're trying to avoid certain people. Hidden behind that observation is a suggestion to prevent people waiting outside the door (or other events happening) if she ignored the text messages.

The team is in the middle of finalizing the v0.03 release, but have discovered some core coding issues during testing. The code will be re-written before the v0.04 release. Hopefully should help make sure events fire (and unfire) properly.

Reactions: myuhinny

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
disimulated

I forgot to mention when you first meet the roidinator and the FC's mom in the kitchen if you only talk to the mom for some reason you get 15 points with the roidinator even though you never even talked to them and then head straight to her friend Jenny's house to use their computer.

Jun 13, 2018
lol not sure if guy in pic 5 has pec or legit small boobs. Damn he need to lay off the gym or hell be too swoll to even jerk it.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I mean, the game describes every guy as handsome, and yet they have alien eyes, with both the sclera and the iris being pitch black, like aliens.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I am stuck at the university loop, Keep going to classes but no new events, every location is locked except gyms and oli house, where am i supposed to go?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Natashacaged

Saving seems broken. I just talked to the mom in the kitchen after just restarting the game. Studied once and went to Jenny's place if I right click all it does is bring up the screen from when I was in the kitchen with the FC's mom and the roidinator but no save slots. So I guess I'm done playing till that is fixed.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Natashacaged

Saving seems broken. I just talked to the mom in the kitchen after just restarting the game. Studied once and went to Jenny's place if I right click all it does is bring up the screen from when I was in the kitchen with the FC's mom and the roidinator but no save slots. So I guess I'm done playing till that is fixed.
You should start a new game for 0.03 instead of using a save. That's why the request to update the OP.

Saves from v0.01 & 0.02 have bugs in them that cause whackadoodle behavior. You essentially jump back in time like a rollback, but the variables don't get updated, leaving the game in an inconsistent state.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote