Carlosdan

Dec 20, 2019
at least this girl is harassed by good-looking guys (no homo), not like in others where the female MC is only approached by old farts ... or so what you see in the screenshots

Reactions: Volcanoid

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I played version 0.1. I'm very interested in a female protagonist romance / corruption game developed by a female. I'm definitely following this one, because these are rare.

So far I like it. There's good backstory including environmental factors that influence Natasha's options, it appears that there is a good/bad time-spending mechanism, and the love triangle has lots of potential to go several ways.

There are some bugs and inconsistencies in the coding and the English could use some work, but I think this has good bones and have hopes for the future.

• Love
Reactions: Natashacaged

Lola Adjani

May 28, 2018
I am pretty new on this Patreon staff. I edited my page a bit. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Don't be discouraged by all the negative comments. If you are passionate about the story you want to tell, it will show. Just try to do your best, and you'll be proud :)

Hopefully, some kind soul will offer to help you with the English texts. I would, but I'm committed elsewhere. You seem like a nice person, so I wish you well!

(Sometimes I can tell where a writer is from, by the English mistakes they make. Are you in Ukraine)?

Natashacaged

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2020
Don't be discouraged by all the negative comments. If you are passionate about the story you want to tell, it will show. Just try to do your best, and you'll be proud :)

Hopefully, some kind soul will offer to help you with the English texts. I would, but I'm committed elsewhere. You seem like a nice person, so I wish you well!

(Sometimes I can tell where a writer is from, by the English mistakes they make. Are you in Ukraine)?
Thank you for your offer, I am working on my language skill and try to improve it in upcoming versions. I try to make something different, obviously, I will add sex scenes as well other erotic acts, but I want to build a storyline along with where we can enjoy the positive route as well. Negative comments aside their some positive comments as well those give me courage. I am trying hard to cover every feedback. If you want to help in the near future the always welcome, I need someone who can proof checks my contents.

Natashacaged

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2020
I played version 0.1. I'm very interested in a female protagonist romance / corruption game developed by a female. I'm definitely following this one, because these are rare.

So far I like it. There's good backstory including environmental factors that influence Natasha's options, it appears that there is a good/bad time-spending mechanism, and the love triangle has lots of potential to go several ways.

There are some bugs and inconsistencies in the coding and the English could use some work, but I think this has good bones and have hopes for the future.
Thanks a lot for supporting me and the nice feedback.
If you tell me more about the bugs you caught, that's helpful for me. I will try to rectify the inconsistencies in coding. Right now I am working with the language problem. Rewrite every event or rectify the mistakes.

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
well, played a little, story is alright, only reason i stopped playing, the font hurt my eyes, sometimes it has illusion effect and sometimes its downright hard to read

IncestMommy

Dec 9, 2017
Thanks a lot for supporting me and the nice feedback.
If you tell me more about the bugs you caught, that's helpful for me. I will try to rectify the inconsistencies in coding. Right now I am working with the language problem. Rewrite every event or rectify the mistakes.
Pleasure to read that. I would be great if in the next update there will e lesbian option for those fed up with dicks 24/7 in games.

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
"As she becomes a con's daughter she kicks out her current school where our game begins now her faith is on your hands, is she find out a solution and achieved her target, or she goes down to the path everything depends on your hand."

she kicks out her current school -> It should changed to She was expelled or dropped out from school because she had no money.
Her Stepfather was arrested right so doesn't that mean he goes to jail you have usually pay bill for debt. Stealing you get jail time for 3 years or pay penalty.
Game should changed to [Story begins now with her faith and troubles are in your hand to clear, achieve goals and dreams she wanted to be independent, free from poverty and debt to be successful? ]

I kind wonder story is any different does she have siblings do you select siblings, does he have living mother? relatives?

Besides grammar being issue for some gamers. I think sandbox games don't always occur unless it pixel or big game.

example:
Life-play was sandbox game it meant you download the maps of certain countries and played with NPC it was interesting I have admit but hard download.

What are guaranteed if we play this is my other question? If she succeeds will she free her stepfather.
If her stepfather is good guy yes, but if framed this going be different pepper considering.

getting out of poverty finding job and working at and living out of it. Going back to school.

Natashacaged

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2020
"As she becomes a con's daughter she kicks out her current school where our game begins now her faith is on your hands, is she find out a solution and achieved her target, or she goes down to the path everything depends on your hand."

she kicks out her current school -> It should changed to She was expelled or dropped out from school because she had no money.
Her Stepfather was arrested right so doesn't that mean he goes to jail you have usually pay bill for debt. Stealing you get jail time for 3 years or pay penalty.
Game should changed to [Story begins now with her faith and troubles are in your hand to clear, achieve goals and dreams she wanted to be independent, free from poverty and debt to be successful? ]

I kind wonder story is any different does she have siblings do you select siblings, does he have living mother? relatives?

Besides grammar being issue for some gamers. I think sandbox games don't always occur unless it pixel or big game.

example:
Life-play was sandbox game it meant you download the maps of certain countries and played with NPC it was interesting I have admit but hard download.

What are guaranteed if we play this is my other question? If she succeeds will she free her stepfather.
If her stepfather is good guy yes, but if framed this going be different pepper considering.

getting out of poverty finding job and working at and living out of it. Going back to school.
I get helped on language, some improvement has been made for the new version which will release very soon. She doesn't have any siblings and her stepfather isn't a good man , he steal from the city's most powerful man so she faces some consequences. Upcoming version will answer all your questions which may out in 2 to 3 days so please wait and thanks for your valued feedback.

Natashacaged

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2020
i
Hopefully the FC can have a romance route with her red headed friend.:love:
Yeah thats for sure. In version 0.02 i start that route. you can play it very soon, it's in testing stages when my proof reader approves i published to the worlds

Reactions: myuhinny
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote