Natashacaged

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2020
Natashacaged

Cool I'll make sure to check the game out at a later date then when that route has been added as that's the only one I'm interesting in going after.
i will add some other female characters which include corruption, cosplay ,female domination and other erotic acts , i am sure you enjoy those route as well. i planned 10 ending where 2 completely girl only and 2 are mixed but mostly girl orriented .

Natashacaged

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2020
Can anyone update the thread? New version out for the public. You can download it from here

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
Can anyone update the thread? New version out for the public. You can download it from here
Thanks for the update. In the future you can report your comment and choose the "Game Update" option.
I have done it this time, but for the future it will help the mods notice the update.

Reactions: Natashacaged

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
Also, I am sure we would all appreciate at least a small changelog or at least line of text on what is new in the newest version.
Whether it is just a bugfix or new content, and if so, how much new content is there?

Natashacaged

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2020
Also, I am sure we would all appreciate at least a small changelog or at least line of text on what is new in the newest version.
Whether it is just a bugfix or new content, and if so, how much new content is there?
Yeah sure, I will provide a changelog as well with it in the future.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tinuss

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
[3dcg] [female protagonist] [sandbox]

Now that's what I call a suspicious lack of tags. Could someone who played it comment what tags are missing, so a nice mod can add them? :)

That was quick! Thanks mods! (y)

Last edited:

Natashacaged

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2020
Btw, being the dev of the game you can open a ticket and ask for ownership of this thread. Then you can keep it up-to-date yourself, if you want to.
I actually don't know how to do it. My partner is a well-known member here, if it's possible to change the ownership then I prefer it should give it to disimulated for better.

mofonistik

May 19, 2020
I can see why the game is called Caged. The game REALLY wants her to fall in love with Lucas. To the point where even avoiding him at every possibility doesn't stop her love for him. He's discussing their future marriage with a woman he spoke with for a few minutes at a bar and then she ditched him when he wanted to take her on a trip and doesn't reply to his texts.

Hopefully I just haven't found the option to flat out reject Lucas yet.

Natashacaged

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2020
I can see why the game is called Caged. The game REALLY wants her to fall in love with Lucas. To the point where even avoiding him at every possibility doesn't stop her love for him. He's discussing their future marriage with a woman he spoke with for a few minutes at a bar and then she ditched him when he wanted to take her on a trip and doesn't reply to his texts.

Hopefully I just haven't found the option to flat out reject Lucas yet.
If you don't reply to Lucas's message then there is no Lucas's event. You can avoid any character you wish but some events are the consequences of your previous choices. You can ditch Lucas

Reactions: Alley_Cat

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I can see why the game is called Caged. The game REALLY wants her to fall in love with Lucas. To the point where even avoiding him at every possibility doesn't stop her love for him.
I think part of the reason the game is called Caged is because even though she is strong-willed and disciplined, she's still subject to forces she can't control. She's strongly attracted to him on a physical level, regardless of what her brain would want.

• Red Heart

mofonistik

May 19, 2020
If you don't reply to Lucas's message then there is no Lucas's event. You can avoid any character you wish but some events are the consequences of your previous choices. You can ditch Lucas
I didn't reply to Lucas but he still showed up to take her to an interview and talked about marriage. Also, when I went to Jenny's instead of on a trip with Lucas, it is acknowledged that Lucas was "ditched" but the next conversation with Jenny is all about how "You are so obviously in love!"

Reactions: Kind Nightmares
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote