Jul 28, 2018

Zarzal

Sep 26, 2018
Ive only found this game recently so most of this thread might as well be in Greek but I did want to ask if there was any plans to continue on with the Spider lady in the slums temple?

Aishafan

Sep 4, 2016
Ive only found this game recently so most of this thread might as well be in Greek but I did want to ask if there was any plans to continue on with the Spider lady in the slums temple?
I'd also like to know, I kept going back to the church and nothing else ever seemed to happen. Abandoned plot thread or did I just miss something?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
What's going to be included in the free version of Caliross this month? Why, I am glad you (didn't) ask!

A spanking, brand new quest for the adventurers guild, and two scenes for visiting lord Kairos in Zanark. Mmmh, actually, this doesn't sound as cool as I thought, but the quest is pretty nice, and lord Kairos is pervy as ever, I swear.*

This incredible technological and artistical achievement can be found on my patreon page , (or here at ) while you can check the changelog .

*I feel the need to inform you that I am a pathological liar... But then, could you believe what I just wrote!? You'll have to download the new version and see for yourself, no other choice.

Reactions: Djackie and Foo-fuu

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I'd also like to know, I kept going back to the church and nothing else ever seemed to happen. Abandoned plot thread or did I just miss something?
Currently unfinished, but I do plan to write more for it in the future. Also, sorry, I kind of missed these two messages, I just stumbled upon the posts now. >_<

Reactions: Aishafan and Zarzal

jojf

Jul 26, 2020
What's going to be included in the free version of Caliross this month? Why, I am glad you (didn't) ask!

A spanking, brand new quest for the adventurers guild, and two scenes for visiting lord Kairos in Zanark. Mmmh, actually, this doesn't sound as cool as I thought, but the quest is pretty nice, and lord Kairos is pervy as ever, I swear.*

This incredible technological and artistical achievement can be found on my patreon page , (or here at ) while you can check the changelog .

*I feel the need to inform you that I am a pathological liar... But then, could you believe what I just wrote!? You'll have to download the new version and see for yourself, no other choice.
How to trigger the new adventure quest?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
How to trigger the new adventure quest?
Assuming you already completed the quest with Kevin and Samantha (AKA bikini chainmail), you just need to sleep once, and go talk to kevin at the adventurers guild (he should have an exclamation mark balloon over his head). If you didn't do that quest, you might have to search in the walkthrough the "Quest for Glory" entry. The new quest is marked as part 2 of that quest in the walkthrough, by the way.

RJWalker

Nov 10, 2018
What's the new scene in the royal harem? All I'm getting is the option to repeat the brunch with the options to the emperor whether he's reliable or handsome.

Edit: Nevermind, I was looking at the changelog of the non-public version.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
How do you activate the second scene with Kairos?
I think you probably saw everything available in the free version. If I remember correctly I counted the part before him showing you around as a scene, since it was long enough and had a choice in it (I tend to count non-sexual scenes in my changelog as well, if they are important to a path).

Aug 11, 2020
Wondering about the Cowgirl storypath, because that seems to be kind of set up to be a big deal at the end right? With Zanti farm getting more and more influence and stuff.

Will there be more with that storyline? Like more people getting hypnotised and maybe even a ''Zanti Rule'' kind of ending? just wondering if something like this is planned.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Wondering about the Cowgirl storypath, because that seems to be kind of set up to be a big deal at the end right? With Zanti farm getting more and more influence and stuff.

Will there be more with that storyline? Like more people getting hypnotised and maybe even a ''Zanti Rule'' kind of ending? just wondering if something like this is planned.
Well, not a "Zanti Rule" ending, but definitely a raise to power. It will depend on how their conflict with the League of Merchants goes. I do track a score for both, and once I add some more content for the League side, I'd like to eventually bring it all together, with a couple of quests for the Zanti and the LoM takeover of the rival faction. In theory, you'd only have access to these quests if you helped enough only one faction, giving them the power they need to make their move.

As for hypnotizing a few more girls, I'd like to add that too.

This is the general plan, anyway. I don't know if I'll have to cut a few things out (for example, it's been forever since I wanted to add a progression to the construction area near the Zanti farm, but never got around to doing it, and I wonder if I have enough time to take care of that one), but I hope I'll be able to keep all the key elements.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016

well there is a queen route where you can marry the emperor i think and i think you can do it as a cowgirl soooo.......

naglover

Aug 15, 2016
How do I gain ranks in the adventurer guild? According to the walkthrough I need to be at least rank 3 to get to the new quest, but it says I'm a trainee in the "Personal info" section, despite the fact that I've done all the quests.

Did I just mess something up using the travel sphere at some point, or is there something I'm supposed to do to gain ranks?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
well there is a queen route where you can marry the emperor i think and i think you can do it as a cowgirl soooo.......
Actually, I have yet to decide on all the details, but I might have them order you to aim to be a concubine, rather than the empress, to avoid as much scrutiny but increase your influence at court. Regardless, to start the path you get the blessing of a goddess, so don't expect things to go smoothly for anyone trying to take advantage of your relationship with the Emperor. XD

How do I gain ranks in the adventurer guild? According to the walkthrough I need to be at least rank 3 to get to the new quest, but it says I'm a trainee in the "Personal info" section, despite the fact that I've done all the quests.

Did I just mess something up using the travel sphere at some point, or is there something I'm supposed to do to gain ranks?
Which chapter did you reach? Some quests become available after you progress more in the game, did you check the walkthrough for all the adventurers guild quests? Did you complete "Noblesse Oblige"?

To gain ranks, you should just visit the guild, if you meet the requirement a cutscene will trigger as soon as you take a few steps inside.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019

This might be relevant to me as well, as I too haven't been offered the new quest. I didn't join the Adventurers Guild at the start of the game, as I'd joined the Mages Guild and rather assumed it would be one or the other. When I did eventually join the AG, I'd missed out on the first couple of quests, but did get to do latter ones including Lost in the Woods. My rank in the AG is Sworn.

naglover

Aug 15, 2016
Actually, I have yet to decide on all the details, but I might have them order you to aim to be a concubine, rather than the empress, to avoid as much scrutiny but increase your influence at court. Regardless, to start the path you get the blessing of a goddess, so don't expect things to go smoothly for anyone trying to take advantage of your relationship with the Emperor. XD

Which chapter did you reach? Some quests become available after you progress more in the game, did you check the walkthrough for all the adventurers guild quests? Did you complete "Noblesse Oblige"?

To gain ranks, you should just visit the guild, if you meet the requirement a cutscene will trigger as soon as you take a few steps inside.
Last chapter, I've done all the "main" quests in the adventurers guild from talking to the guy at the counter.

My save is pretty old, idk if adventurer rank has been a thing since the beginning, so maybe my rank just didn't update properly at some point.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Last chapter, I've done all the "main" quests in the adventurers guild from talking to the guy at the counter.

My save is pretty old, idk if adventurer rank has been a thing since the beginning, so maybe my rank just didn't update properly at some point.
Let's see... Did you complete the "A Lidless Eye" quest? That one gives points toward one of the guilds, but slight hits your reputation with the other one (if you are a member of both) and you can also finish it for other factions (thus getting no reputation with either guild) Did you save the young noble? That quest also affects both guilds. If your save is very old, there might be issues (you might have even missed a quest entirely, if I added it later on), but in theory you should be able to rank up.

I'd suggest you CTRL+F "adventurers guild reputation" in the walkthrough, you should be able to see all the quests which affect it this way, and maybe see if you missed some. You might want to start a new save, if you think you did everything but the rank still doesn't increase.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
This might be relevant to me as well, as I too haven't been offered the new quest. I didn't join the Adventurers Guild at the start of the game, as I'd joined the Mages Guild and rather assumed it would be one or the other. When I did eventually join the AG, I'd missed out on the first couple of quests, but did get to do latter ones including Lost in the Woods. My rank in the AG is Sworn.
Right now, the number of quests makes it impossible to reach rank 3 if you miss some of the early quests, especially since some of the early quests are required to unlock some of the later ones. This will partly be resolved as I add more quests in general, but the margins are a bit tight at the moment.

Last edited:

naglover

Aug 15, 2016
Let's see... Did you complete the "A Lidless Eye" quest? That one gives points toward one of the guilds, but slight hits your reputation with the other one (if you are a member of both) and you can also finish it for other factions (thus getting no reputation with either guild) Did you save the young noble? That quest also affects both guilds. If your save is very old, there might be issues (you might have even missed a quest entirely, if I added it later on), but in theory you should be able to rank up.

I'd suggest you CTRL+F "adventurers guild reputation" in the walkthrough, you should be able to see all the quests which affect it this way, and maybe see if you missed some. You might want to start a new save, if you think you did everything but the rank still doesn't increase.
I did complete a lidless eye, can't remember if I saved the young noble.

I edited my save to raise my rank, and after the new quest I now have 10 adventurer guild reputation, so I think I had 7 reputation before then, idk if that helps.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes