mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I did complete a lidless eye, can't remember if I saved the young noble.

I edited my save to raise my rank, and after the new quest I now have 10 adventurer guild reputation, so I think I had 7 reputation before then, idk if that helps.
Sounds like you were a bit below from the maximum (10) at that point and the required value to reach rank 3 (8). Did you become a noble? If you did, you saved the noble for sure.

Anyway, it's not really important. I don't think it's a bug or anything, just some issue with the old save or maybe I updated some quest after you completed it.

naglover

Aug 15, 2016
Sounds like you were a bit below from the maximum (10) at that point and the required value to reach rank 3 (8). Did you become a noble? If you did, you saved the noble for sure.

Anyway, it's not really important. I don't think it's a bug or anything, just some issue with the old save or maybe I updated some quest after you completed it.
Yeah I became a noble. Guess I just didn't get enough reputation with the guild in earlier quests.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Right now, the number of quests makes it impossible to reach rank 3 if you miss some of the early quests, especially since some of the early quests are required to unlock some of the later ones. This will partly be resolved as I add more quests in general, but the margins are a bit tight at the moment.
Thanks. Since I don't feel like starting again from the beginning, I'll skip the new AG quest then, so long as doing it isn't going to prove crucial later on. I have the new harem and Kairos stuff to keep me busy.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Thanks. Since I don't feel like starting again from the beginning, I'll skip the new AG quest then, so long as doing it isn't going to prove crucial later on. I have the new harem and Kairos stuff to keep me busy.
It's not going to be crucial, the guilds are almost 100% optional (with the specific exception of searching for the second temple yourself right now, although we should eventually have an accessible Zanark library, as an alternative).

I don't know how long it will be before the new quests appear (although I'd like to go on a "quest spree" in the near future), so you might have to consider restarting eventually, if the main quest is important for you.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
It's not going to be crucial, the guilds are almost 100% optional (with the specific exception of searching for the second temple yourself right now, although we should eventually have an accessible Zanark library, as an alternative).

I don't know how long it will be before the new quests appear (although I'd like to go on a "quest spree" in the near future), so you might have to consider restarting eventually, if the main quest is important for you.
Thanks.

One other (unrelated) question: is it intentional or a bug that there don't seem to be any pictures when Erica is in the bath at the harem?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Thanks.

One other (unrelated) question: is it intentional or a bug that there don't seem to be any pictures when Erica is in the bath at the harem?
It's intentional, or rather, I need to commission the art for the scenes, eventually. I am trying to balance covering old scenes and new scenes, but I'll probably add something for the Harem bath scenes this month or the next.

Reactions: jahall

ecchi0356

Oct 13, 2018
hm.... maybe i will try this, cause mc art it's seem familliar to me, hmm, someone can give me source for who draw that art, i'm see another game have same art mc, but cause that why i'm interesting make bait me to play this xd

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
how can i start this quest
A Captive Audience
Did you check the walkthrough? It should link you to the H-scenes list. Make sure you got all Eliza's scenes up to the seventh one, then go to sleep and check your mansion's entrance. She should be there and a cutscene should play, starting the quest.

hm.... maybe i will try this, cause mc art it's seem familliar to me, hmm, someone can give me source for who draw that art, i'm see another game have same art mc, but cause that why i'm interesting make bait me to play this xd
The MC art is a re-interpretation of some art from a , maybe that's what you are remembering? I am sure there is at least another game using the same DLC, so it wouldn't surprise me if you saw something from it elsewhere.

Edit: The version I use of the main character was drawn by Kyoffie12 (search for him on Deviantart, if you are interested in his work).

Reactions: ecchi0356

darkness93

Jan 15, 2019
Did you check the walkthrough? It should link you to the H-scenes list. Make sure you got all Eliza's scenes up to the seventh one, then go to sleep and check your mansion's entrance. She should be there and a cutscene should play, starting the quest.

The MC art is a re-interpretation of some art from a , maybe that's what you are remembering? I am sure there is at least another game using the same DLC, so it wouldn't surprise me if you saw something from it elsewhere.

Edit: The version I use of the main character was drawn by Kyoffie12 (search for him on Deviantart, if you are interested in his work).
thank for the fast reply but the quest did not trigger u can check this save if possible

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
thank for the fast reply but the quest did not trigger u can check this save if possible
I checked the savefile, but once I went to sleep and walked downstairs in the noble mansion, the cutscene triggered regularly for me. Which version of the game are you running?

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
How many mind control route out there so far? The walkthrough is soo long and so far only the Zanty & Merchant route I know.

As for Ghosts & Harlots quest, would there be more continuation? I still kinda love that quest.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
How many mind control route out there so far? The walkthrough is soo long and so far only the Zanty & Merchant route I know.

As for Ghosts & Harlots quest, would there be more continuation? I still kinda love that quest.
Well, are we talking as a general theme? The owner of the Queen of Hearts has two different routes (they change depending on whether you have Marintas' charm or not) and they both feature mind control. There are 2 vampires you can interact with in the game so far, and they both use hypnosis, there is a hypnotist at the circus, Kira in the Bazaar eventually starts using mind control if you get involved with her romantically, and more.

As for Ghosts & Harlots, I am considering more content, but it's one of those "it would be nice to work on it if I have the time". It's kind of low priority, and there is a lot to do.

Where is the Zanark inn ?
It's in... Zanark! *du-du-duuuun!*

Joking aside, Zanark is the city with the huge tree next to it. It's south from Tarkas, should be pretty easy to find. The inn itself is on the city's main road, and it has a sign on it, you can't miss it.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes