Aug 22, 2018
How many mind control route out there so far? The walkthrough is soo long and so far only the Zanty & Merchant route I know.

As for Ghosts & Harlots quest, would there be more continuation? I still kinda love that quest.
Off the top of my head:

- The card game at the illegal club leads to a slave bad-end/route.
- There's an item you can get if you fail one of the Adventurer's Guild quests, that opens up a bunch of hypno scenes.
- The Queen of Hearts club's owner will mind-control you if you stare at her pendant (read: tits) too much.
- There's a scene if you manage to find the modelling job, involving an enchanted outfit.
- There's a hidden statue in each temple, those will mind control the protagonist and potentially lead to storyline content down the line.
- There's a house in Solina, go inside and the protag will drugged with an aphrodisiac incense.
- Get drunk at the bar, there's a chance you'll get forced into being a maid at the guards' club. The same incense is used to brainwash the protagonist.
- There's a vampire in a pub who will hypnotize you, with several quests affected.
- Going to the hospital at night will get you a scene with other vampires.
- Lord Kairos will hypnotize you if you unlock the ability to visit him.
- Basically every temple has an NPC who will hypno-lewd you (a dryad, a siren, a succubus and an angel).
- There's a hypnotist at the circus.
- On the Noble path, there's a futa named Eliza who will brainwash you and force you into certain choices (and a quest).
- Kira from the Merchants' Guild will hypnotize you if you progress in her relationship stuff.
- Going to the church in the slums at night results in a one-off scene.
- There's a sidequest involving a temple near Rahib, the temple's high-priestess will hypno-lewd you if you fall for her tricks.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Man the dancing mini-game during Noble Goals Quest for Lord De Larek sucks :(.

I never liked the QTE parts in any game... i managed to do it but.. it took me 20 reloads.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Man the dancing mini-game during Noble Goals Quest for Lord De Larek sucks :(.

I never liked the QTE parts in any game... i managed to do it but.. it took me 20 reloads.
There is actually an alternative way of "convincing" him, plus not all votes are necessary to get the noble title. I might have to keep this in mind for future mini-games, though, I wonder if there is a sweet spot for this type of mini-game.

P.S.

Did you spend the time slot to make the dance easier?

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Yeah i save and loaded :D.

the QTE mini-games are not necessary bad its just some of us are bad at them.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Yeah i save and loaded :D.

the QTE mini-games are not necessary bad its just some of us are bad at them.
No-no, I meant when you trained in-game for the dance, did you spend the extra time with your teacher to make the dance easier?

Maybe I should have made the optional way to convince him easier to find, so people who can't get into the mini-game have an easier time avoiding it.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
No-no, I meant when you trained in-game for the dance, did you spend the extra time with your teacher to make the dance easier?

Maybe I should have made the optional way to convince him easier to find, so people who can't get into the mini-game have an easier time avoiding it.
Ah that's what you mean, yeah i did train in the dance for 1 extra time slot.

Reactions: mdqp

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
I dont understand the Prodigy Son Walkthrough .

It mention a house, but WICH HOUSE? There are A LOT of houses in the game.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Hello, its me again
Some tip for the dryad minigame? Im really frustrated with it
The shortest route is "affect his calmness" >>> "affect his confusion". I'll add it to the walkthrough, just in case.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Well, fuck. I was hoping to be able to romance her and not turn into a brainwashed fuckdoll at the same time.
Which reminds, me I should probably add 1 or 2 more romances/flirts of the "vanilla" variety. As far as futanari are concerned though, there are no romances planned (although I might add a few more "casual" encounters).

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
For Eliza specifically, the "don't get involved" path is how you avoid being brainwashed. Same goes for most of the hypnotists in the game - you can't get "involved" with any of them without getting hypno'ed.
The girl from the bazaar/nightmarket (forgot her name, haven't played in forever) seems to be one of the exceptions to that rule seeing as you can resist her influence on a number of things, also she doesn't seem intent on controlling you against your will all the time, so I'm holding a bit of hope she will have the possibility of a romantic path without full mindcontrol.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
For Eliza specifically, the "don't get involved" path is how you avoid being brainwashed. Same goes for most of the hypnotists in the game - you can't get "involved" with any of them without getting hypno'ed.
Yes, the whole game is pretty much centred on our heroine being hypnotised or brainwashed by one faction or another. Anyone who has a real problem with that might be better off with another game.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes