mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
View attachment 1242778
HI all, What is this BUFF?How to eliminate it?
That means you have Marintas' charm, and which will trigger certain sex scenes involving mind control (you get the charm when you try to run from the Outcasts but fail, or in one of the chests of the debug tool). Currently, there is no way to remove the charm, it doesn't affect anything outside of these extra scenes, however.

thelolkat

Feb 4, 2019
Bro someone is using MC as a character in their game called "choose wisely". I'm assuming that ain't your work becausw the quality isn't up to rhe same standard

Sarek

Dec 6, 2019
met this error 2 times
1. If you fought with Wisps in a cave.
2. when I sell small crystals to a trader. // "Let her put it on you"

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
met this error 2 times
1. If you fought with Wisps in a cave.
2. when I sell small crystals to a trader. // "Let her put it on you"
Do these errors happen again if you re-try the fight or the scene?

When does the error happen (during the fight, after the fight if you win or what)?

This might be due to a corrupted file, could you try re-downloading the game, just in case? (make sure to keep the save files)

Sarek

Dec 6, 2019
yes the error pops up every time and after reinstallation
in a battle with wisps, the error occurs at the moment after they start to hit back
/ unfortunately I overwritten this moment but I can quickly catch up from the previous save

by mistake in the scene:

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
yes the error pops up every time and after reinstallation
in a battle with wisps, the error occurs at the moment after they start to hit back
/ unfortunately I overwritten this moment but I can quickly catch up from the previous save

by mistake in the scene:
Mmh, it crashes when it tries to display a balloon, which is part of the regular assets of the game. Could you try uninstalling and reinstalling the RTP?

In case this doesn't work, do you have another PC you could try the game on? I tested both events, and I get no crashes on my end, and there is nothing exceptional going on, so it doesn't seem to be the code.

Sarek

Dec 6, 2019
Yes it worked!
Thank you,
although strangely I installed this RPG maker a couple of years ago and there were no problems ...

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Yes it worked!
Thank you,
although strangely I installed this RPG maker a couple of years ago and there were no problems ...
Maybe the files got corrupted. Is the hard disk very old? Maybe it's starting to fail on you. Also, most games don't require the RTP (they just package everything with the game itself, even if it makes the size larger), so unless you play games like mine, it's harder to notice if something is off.

Anyway, glad we solved the problem. ^_^

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Once again, the masonry, the FBI and CIA all conspire to hide from you the apex of human civilization: SMUT! But fear not, for I will go to any length to bring you the only true entertainment for the age of enlightenment! You need not the nagging of your fellow humans and troublesome "social interactions", you need 2D waifus* and husbandos to fill that void.

(download or at the free version of the ultimate waifu companionship simulator, while you can inform yourself on what really matters** by reading the changelog . I hope you have fun, and let me know if you find any issues. ^_^

*3D waifus can be purchased for $199.99
**Strangely enough, it's NOT the waifu stock market

Direct link:

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
I have played this game before but due to the length of it wanted to play portable on mobile with jioplay but it seems it's limited to the executive file for installation rather than a normal folder with RPGM games. Any workaround?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
So, after some research. I came to a conclusion that I'll play this game (as well as many others) in my own way - I'll go down a virgin path (avoid all 18+ content). Cause you bastards ain't robbing me of my free will.
There is a decent amount of content without mind-control, but admittedly MC is in a big chunk of the scenes.

I have played this game before but due to the length of it wanted to play portable on mobile with jioplay but it seems it's limited to the executive file for installation rather than a normal folder with RPGM games. Any workaround?
I guess the simplest way is to extract it on a PC and then copying the folder on the phone. It's also worth noting that the game needs the RTP installed to work on PC, so I don't know how joiplay handles that.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes