Yolda

Jul 30, 2018
Haven't been uptodate with this for a while.
Are there any scenes following the hypnotism training with Maximilian at the carnical?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Haven't been uptodate with this for a while.
Are there any scenes following the hypnotism training with Maximilian at the carnical?
As someone mentioned above, there is one scene added with two guys at the circus, and there is one with a girl at the inn in Zanark.

how to do the harem one is it the one where you have a harem
The harem path is to enter the royal harem, so you become part of the harem, rather than having one yourself.

where can we find the succubus brothel?
It's hidden in the military outpost. I'll give you 2 hints, hopefully this is enough. You need to find a code in the barracks (if you haven't already), and you need to search carefully an empty room in the outpost.

does is the Vampire Path go beyond just a few night visits?
There are two vampires in the game. Beatrix is the main one. After she visits you at night for a few times, you can further progress if you go meet her again at the pub where you first encountered her. Being on the vampire path also changes a few quests, Beatrix gives you one quest herself, so there is more to it than the nightly scenes.

Check the if you need a little more guidance. It's not nearly complete, but Beatrix is in there, so there should be enough explanations for most of her content.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
so if i go to the slums and find a worship cult at night in the church, how to i proceed afterwards ? they never seem to come back.
Currently, that's all there is to it. I'll do something with that, eventually, but it wasn't high priority, so other content got completed first.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
is there a gellary ?
There is a gallery for the pics you unlock. I am testing out a replay gallery, but there is very little added to it so far, so if that's really important for you, it's probably best to wait and see if I actually add it or not.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
returning player looking around the world, lots of tls, umbral soul cast in the attendance it's nice those are two of my favorite rpgm game (even if one don't have any fap scene in it :D ), btw while going around doing mostly nothing but follow the included walkthrough ... werewolf prevent the blackjack ^^(as i'm trying a run without being dominated/braincleanned it's nice :3 ) and fuck this old pervert did you see his equipement Oo old bat got some mithril shit and (seemingly) high lvl stuff on him ... but only one spell ... that feel disgracious somehow >< sure he should present himself as belthazar, the archmage of justice practionner of advanced magic and master of thunder >< (except he can use his spell 25 time too many for it to atualy fit completely) and sure as hell he can't say he is a red demon but you know the feeling

the ggdoc is a crime against comon sense btw ^^

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
returning player looking around the world, lots of tls, umbral soul cast in the attendance it's nice those are two of my favorite rpgm game (even if one don't have any fap scene in it :D ), btw while going around doing mostly nothing but follow the included walkthrough ... werewolf prevent the blackjack ^^(as i'm trying a run without being dominated/braincleanned it's nice :3 ) and fuck this old pervert did you see his equipement Oo old bat got some mithril shit and (seemingly) high lvl stuff on him ... but only one spell ... that feel disgracious somehow >< sure he should present himself as belthazar, the archmage of justice practionner of advanced magic and master of thunder >< (except he can use his spell 25 time too many for it to atualy fit completely) and sure as hell he can't say he is a red demon but you know the feeling

the ggdoc is a crime against comon sense btw ^^
Both games use the same DLC art for a few characters, back when I first started I thought I'd be the only one, but eventually someone else picked these up (they do look pretty good, so I can see why).

I should probably update Belthazar's list of spells, eventually, but he is indeed powerful, although he tends to get confused (to put it mildly).

Do you mean the walkthrough is messy? That's kind of true, especially since many people put it together. If you find something that should be fixed, let me know, and I'll try to update it.

Hrmm21

Feb 6, 2020
I am a dense mofo, but please can someone tell me how to get mouse form? Been 2 weeks since I started and I still have no idea.

Savasch

Sep 17, 2019
I completed Turning A New Leaf a coupla quests ago, but it's still white/listed under "Active Quests". Is this a bug or is there something else I need to do that isn't listed yet?

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes