Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
The puzzle does have the same arrows used in a previous puzzle to indicate that rotation is possible, but maybe I should make them bigger (or use some other visual cue). I'll increase the pause after the symbol is added (originally I didn't want to make it too long, because you also can't move the mechanism when there is a pause, making the puzzle slightly less responsive overall).
The arrows made sense and I got that, it was more I had heavy fingers and it was skipping the time for turning a lot, almost like I couldn't even release the enter key before it triggered next selection

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
The arrows made sense and I got that, it was more I had heavy fingers and it was skipping the time for turning a lot, almost like I couldn't even release the enter key before it triggered next selection
I pushed the wait to 30 frames (up from 6) so hopefully that's enough to take care of the main problem, then. :)

Reactions: Tanaxanth
Mar 18, 2019
Hey guys, wondering if I'm fucked here. Wanted the exhibitionist trait and to then exorcise the ghost. Got the trait, quest turned red, stuck at courier part and whenever I talk to him nothing happens.

Does that mean I am actually stuck with the ghost forever now?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Hey guys, wondering if I'm fucked here. Wanted the exhibitionist trait and to then exorcise the ghost. Got the trait, quest turned red, stuck at courier part and whenever I talk to him nothing happens.

Does that mean I am actually stuck with the ghost forever now?
Yes, if you don't manage to exorcise her in time, you get stuck with her. Looking at the walkthrough, I'll obviously have to rewrite that part myself, it's way too ambiguous.

Edit: I guess I can add this to the list of paths the "wish dragon" in the game can rewind for the players.

Last edited:

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
mdqp Sorry to bother you.

I know this is a pirated website and you are the developer of this game.

But i got a question , is it normal that for the new scene in the model job I can't see images? I only see blackscreen and the text or did i do something wrong with installing it?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
mdqp Sorry to bother you.

I know this is a pirated website and you are the developer of this game.

But i got a question , is it normal that for the new scene in the model job I can't see images? I only see blackscreen and the text or did i do something wrong with installing it?
That's normal, since the art isn't in the game yet. It's going to be added in this month's patreon version (so it should go public in June).

• Red Heart
Reactions: sirbajo

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
That's normal, since the art isn't in the game yet. It's going to be added in this month's patreon version (so it should go public in June).
OW:D Then that it TOTALLY my bad XD

Thx for the fast responds and I hope you have a WONDERFULL day <3

Reactions: mdqp

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
So is the bathhouse gangbang the only gangbang/groupsex scene in the game?
There are some threesomes, but thinking back on it, it might be the only gangbang so far (although there is one scene with 3 guards which might count as a gangbang). I should probably write at least a few more.

Reactions: Muchos

LumiaTibor

Jan 6, 2018
Is this supposed to be an .exe file instead of something extractable?
Edit: Sorry for lurking for 2 years :p . I did enjoy this game a few versions ago. I think it wasn't a straight up .exe then, though.

Last edited:

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Is this supposed to be an .exe file instead of something extractable?
Edit: Sorry for lurking for 2 years :p . I did enjoy this game a few versions ago. I think it wasn't a straight up .exe then, though.
The .exe should be the "extractable" file (it's how VX ACE packages the installer). Make sure you have the RTP installed!

Reactions: LumiaTibor

Muchos

May 31, 2017
If I became a werewolf can I still finish the game or is this going to be an ending.

P.s. this game is amazing, I subscribed on Patreon.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
If I became a werewolf can I still finish the game or is this going to be an ending.

P.s. this game is amazing, I subscribed on Patreon.
If you become a werewolf you can still finish the game (it will probably get acknowledged in the ending, but that's about it). Glad you are liking the game! ^_^

Reactions: Muchos

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
If you become a werewolf you can still finish the game (it will probably get acknowledged in the ending, but that's about it). Glad you are liking the game! ^_^
Oh, interesting. I might just do a werewolf run, then. Wonder if it'll disqualify you from marrying the Emperor or not. A werewolf Empress would be hilarious.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Oh, interesting. I might just do a werewolf run, then. Wonder if it'll disqualify you from marrying the Emperor or not. A werewolf Empress would be hilarious.
Honestly, I hadn't thought about it yet. In theory, that's something you can hide, so it should be fine, but this and a bunch of other potential conflicts will have to be reviewed when I put together the ending.

justedufun

Mar 30, 2018
Hi, i just found a bug, idk if it's know or not.
When you take a lesson to upgrade your defense with the guy in the adventurer guild, he ask you 200g, i had 700, and after getting the +1 in defense i still had my 700g.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
any news?
You mean for this month's release? It should happen early next week (let's say between monday and wednesday at the latest).

Hi, i just found a bug, idk if it's know or not.
When you take a lesson to upgrade your defense with the guy in the adventurer guild, he ask you 200g, i had 700, and after getting the +1 in defense i still had my 700g.
It wasn't known, thanks for reporting it! The fix will go public in june, since it will be added in the upcoming Patreon version first.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
May(be) it's time to inflict upon the unsuspecting populace another Caliross update! Destroy your social life and sink into P.O.R.N. addiction (Profound, Original, Riveting Narratives)... Okay, maybe the story isn't that good, but I had to use this acronym somewhere.

Version 0.985 adds a super secret succubus brothel, revisits Ginnuk's ending for more orc love, and adds some random scenes here and there, with vampires (only the ones with a PHD), werewolves and even regular humans (the horror)!

Incur in the wrath of your ancestors* and play the devious free version (download or at ). Check the changelog and embrace your hatred for unordered lists and unhelpful documents**.

direct link:

* Ancestors not included with the base game.

** I elevated writing these into an art form.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes