Aug 22, 2018
Sorry for asking, but what are the requirements to start chapter 2?
Go through the first temple (optionally finding all the bits the character wants to write about - they sparkle so they're hard to miss), get the transformation, then go to your home and write in the notebook.

Last edited:
Reactions: epol

Zizmi

Jul 4, 2020
When's the 1.0 version of the game planned to come? found the game, but seeing it's already close to finish I'm thinking about waiting

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
How to get magic lamp to capture dragon ????
It's a magic bottle, not a magic lamp, you should get one when you accept the quest.

When's the 1.0 version of the game planned to come? found the game, but seeing it's already close to finish I'm thinking about waiting
It should be this year, but I don't have a specific date yet. I don't think it would be sooner than october, even if everything goes well. I might also release a few updates past 1.0.

Great game! May we hope to see more content with that Kito guy?
Yes, we should definitely get some more content with him. ^_^

Reactions: Ahmet Kaufman-Katz

OnionKing

Aug 10, 2019
What are your plans post Caliross? Really hope you continue to make h-games. Also hope you consider sticking with rpgmaker considering you're one of the very few (one of like four) western devs that actually makes good use of it.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
What are your plans post Caliross? Really hope you continue to make h-games. Also hope you consider sticking with rpgmaker considering you're one of the very few (one of like four) western devs that actually makes good use of it.
I am (very slowly) working on my next game in my spare time already. Disappointingly for you it's going to use Ren'py, however. It's a sequel to one of my previous games (Tales of the Drunken Cowboy, a sci-fi adventure/RPG hybrid), and I felt RPG Maker wouldn't be a good fit for it. The game after that should be RPG Maker again, although it's hard to make such long-term plans.

• Love
Reactions: shadow415

mr_bad_boy

Dec 16, 2018
It's a dead end. I decided going from slave back into society was just too convoluted. Even if I had infinite time to figure out an elegant way to handle everything, I am not sure it would be worth it, I can't see the events going anywhere past that.
the merchant path gives you an option to return(actually forced-reset) to the normal world. can you add a similar option to the ponygirl path somehow? or can you add an option to remove the unremovable slave bracelet in the travel sphere if i want to force my way out of the ponygirl path using the teleport option of the travel sphere? all i want to do is to retain the unlocked scenes from the ponygirl path and continue playing the main game.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
the merchant path gives you an option to return(actually forced-reset) to the normal world. can you add a similar option to the ponygirl path somehow? or can you add an option to remove the unremovable slave bracelet in the travel sphere if i want to force my way out of the ponygirl path using the teleport option of the travel sphere? all i want to do is to retain the unlocked scenes from the ponygirl path and continue playing the main game.
The game gives you an option to rewind the path, continue playing or watch the ending (save first, since it does give a game over) in the ponygirl path, unless there is some sort of bug.

mr_bad_boy

Dec 16, 2018
mdqp i faced a problem(possible bug?). if i talk to the guy sitting on the bench in front of the store in solina at night, i get the option to have sex with him in the inn nearby. at the end of the sex scene the game is just stuck with that sex scene and no dialogue. no progress can be made further, although the menu can be accessed.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
mdqp i faced a problem(possible bug?). if i talk to the guy sitting on the bench in front of the store in solina at night, i get the option to have sex with him in the inn nearby. at the end of the sex scene the game is just stuck with that sex scene and no dialogue. no progress can be made further, although the menu can be accessed.
That's a known issue that will be fixed in the next public version. In the meantime, since you can access the menu, try using the "time control" in the key items. Don't use the first choice to change time of day, and the next set should have an option to erase images (which should fix your problem).

mr_bad_boy

Dec 16, 2018
i already have the trophy room but how to create new pocket dimensions to bring the dryad and the mermaid from the temples? i invited them both to come during my visits to those temples.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
just curious, has erica's age been mentioned anywhere?
Would you believe I am actually not sure? I imagined her as someone around 22-23 years old, but I can't remember if I gave a definitive answer at any point

i already have the trophy room but how to create new pocket dimensions to bring the dryad and the mermaid from the temples? i invited them both to come during my visits to those temples.
After you invite them and they agree, don't you get more options in the book?

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Would you believe I am actually not sure? I imagined her as someone around 22-23 years old, but I can't remember if I gave a definitive answer at any point
You said something in the intro, but I don't remember what; anyway her age should be that.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
You said something in the intro, but I don't remember what; anyway her age should be that.
Can't seem to find it still. Well, it's not super important anyway, unless I refer to her age incorrectly later on.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
This is not a very late april's fools joke, it's just the inevitable monthly update to Caliross. For the steep price of $ 0.00 you too can play something that will make things awkward between you and uncle Joe when he inevitably surprises you, but only because your choice of waifu is "trash tier", according to him.

Version 0.984 adds lots of scenes with a variety of girls like Lea, Carla, Kira and more. This update could basically be dubbed the "pervert update"*, given how little content there is outside of new scenes.

Develop a crippling addiction to waifus by playing the free version (download or at ). Check the changelog to discover that the only girl you like in this entire mess didn't get a new scene in the last 4 years, and develop crippling depression, instead.

Direct link:

*As opposed to the usual, very chaste and family-friendly updates we usually push around here.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes