MrNoice

Feb 19, 2019
Early test for memory room? To quote Jesus:

"WOO YEAH BABY! THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR! WOOOOOOOOOO!"

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
how to start harem path? the walkthrough says noyhing about it
The harem path means you'll join the royal harem, and try to woo the Emperor (or get it on with the other ladies). To start it, you need to become a noble first, then talk to the priestess at the royal castle (she'll mention the idea the first time you can meet her, but she should let you "petition" to join only from chapter 3 and onward, if I remember correctly).

Reactions: szybki1

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Can you tell me that the "mouse" in the game does not work, is it normal? In other RPGM games it works without problems.
Mouse support only became a standard after RPGM MV, this game is made in the older RPGM VX ace, where there was no built-in mouse support.

Jan 28, 2018
Spring is coming, is there a better season to commit lewd acts in a videogame? I think not! Nature wakes up all around us, so we should celebrate appropriately!*

Version 0.983 adds a random assortment of sex scenes, and some content for the adventurous mage guild members among you guys who completed the main quest for the guild.

Follow your natural(!?) instincts to chase after 2D waifus while being one yourself, by playing the free version (download or at ). Check the changelog to find out whether or not I finally added your giantess fetish in the game (hint: I didn't, sorry about that).

Direct link: Mega

*Getting pregnant in the game or IRL count as appropriate responses (or even consequences) to my updates.
Feels so nice playing this again after waiting for more updates, which was a pleasant surprise to see it updated just as I got back to playing it.

Anyway few questions that I hope you can provide.
1. Since the Beatrix path is more or less complete (at least from my impression of the walkthrough. Do freely correct me if I am wrong) is expansion on the Werewolf Path next or at least soon on the backlog?

2. Will the Minotaurs have an expanded role in the future of your rule in Golden Leaf? Will they make an impact in your Nobility status by siring children with the chief? Will they possibly come into an alliance with the Zanti family? This content is one I am looking forward to the most since it fits my thematical fetish of bovine sexual content.

3. Are there any plans for a dominant path for Jin (just to be clear where instead of master/slave reversal its him seeing you as an equal where your both fighting to keep which one is the dominant partner in the relationship)? This ones just to sate my curiosity, so if there arent any then its no big deal.

I think I had more questions to ask, but they are not relevant to immediate interests for the game to me at this time.

Again thank you for the game, and I am looking forward to the next update and to see this game finished one day.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Feels so nice playing this again after waiting for more updates, which was a pleasant surprise to see it updated just as I got back to playing it.

Anyway few questions that I hope you can provide.
1. Since the Beatrix path is more or less complete (at least from my impression of the walkthrough. Do freely correct me if I am wrong) is expansion on the Werewolf Path next or at least soon on the backlog?

2. Will the Minotaurs have an expanded role in the future of your rule in Golden Leaf? Will they make an impact in your Nobility status by siring children with the chief? Will they possibly come into an alliance with the Zanti family? This content is one I am looking forward to the most since it fits my thematical fetish of bovine sexual content.

3. Are there any plans for a dominant path for Jin (just to be clear where instead of master/slave reversal its him seeing you as an equal where your both fighting to keep which one is the dominant partner in the relationship)? This ones just to sate my curiosity, so if there arent any then its no big deal.

I think I had more questions to ask, but they are not relevant to immediate interests for the game to me at this time.

Again thank you for the game, and I am looking forward to the next update and to see this game finished one day.
Great timing on your part! XD

1. Beatrix still needs some more content (or rather, the vampires do, so she'll get something tied to it), but it's mostly finished, yes. The werewolves will probably get at least 1 scene for the next update, maybe more.

2. I am considering having the minotaurs appear in one quest/event for Golden Leaf, but I don't think I'll have them play a large role in general. I'd like to have perhaps 1 or 2 more scenes with the chief, but it's very low priority at the moment.

3. I want to have a short path where Erica keeps the control in the relationship, so more of a domme position as she "tames" him a bit.

Reactions: SpaceMarine1989

Muchos

May 31, 2017
Are the secretary job scenes added soon? There are some with the boss after you agree to fuck with more of the office workers the scenes have black screens. (file room scene for example)

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Are the secretary job scenes added soon? There are some with the boss after you agree to fuck with more of the office workers the scenes have black screens. (file room scene for example)
I can probably commission art for some of that for the next release, sure. People should probably remind me of scenes like that every now and then, as things slip my mind at times. >_<

Etheric

May 30, 2017
Hey long time

I would like to know if you plan to change the game engine to MV and increase the window size and image quality in the process

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Hey long time

I would like to know if you plan to change the game engine to MV and increase the window size and image quality in the process
Hi there.

Not possible, the overhaul would require too much work at this point (we are talking about several months, at the very least).

Jan 28, 2018
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Just got back to reach Chapter 4 as part of the Cowgirl path and seeing the Zanti family in person. Dont worry it's nothing game breaking mdqp just wanted again to extend my compliments, and to convey the mirth filled chuckle in my gut seeing my name on one of the Zanti family members.

I'll keep it anonymous since I am a slightly a paranoid person regarding revealing your name on the internet, but its definitely one of them! XD XD XD!!!

The experience just makes it all the more enriching to play on the Cowgirl Path!

• Haha
Reactions: mdqp
Jan 28, 2018
Found a possible bug for 'Does a Barrel Roll' quest is unable to be completed as upon completion of the investigation, you cannot ask the Captain to release the shipment back to the owner.

According to the walkthrough Kira is supposed to interact with the Captain, but that did not happen. Reloaded a prior save so as to not activate the quest.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Found a possible bug for 'Does a Barrel Roll' quest is unable to be completed as upon completion of the investigation, you cannot ask the Captain to release the shipment back to the owner.

According to the walkthrough Kira is supposed to interact with the Captain, but that did not happen. Reloaded a prior save so as to not activate the quest.
Kira is supposed to interact with the Captain at the start of the quest, but only if you have completed a specific quest for her (I'll have to add this to the walkthrough). The quest is the investigation of the farm, and you need to have at least a somewhat positive outcome for it.

The choices are "Can't you release the cargo?" and then "These barrels are vital to the owner!", do these not appear once you find the secret stash inside the cart?

where is the uncle's study
It's the room where you go to advance to the next chapter. Second floor of your house in Tarkas, south-west corner.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Kira is supposed to interact with the Captain at the start of the quest, but only if you have completed a specific quest for her (I'll have to add this to the walkthrough). The quest is the investigation of the farm, and you need to have at least a somewhat positive outcome for it.

The choices are "Can't you release the cargo?" and then "These barrels are vital to the owner!", do these not appear once you find the secret stash inside the cart?
They appear if you find the stash, but only if you don't open it.

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2018

It's the room where you go to advance to the next chapter. Second floor of your house in Tarkas, south-west corner.
Basically like the recent post mentioned. The choice 'Cant' you release the cargo?" is available in dialogue with the captain, but when you open the secret compartment that you need to advance the quest, a short scene occurs when the captain said that justice has run its course, but when you try to talk to him the option is gone and you cant release the cargo.

Jan 28, 2018
There is also another bug that I cannot at the moment confirm since its pretty vague. Not to mention the giant backtrack. After the reset with the dryad where you need to put back all of your equipment when you finish her ending. No matter how many times I try to go to Santhora church you can't get pregnant with normal people anymore.

The pregnant content with the minotaur still works fine on the other hand. Just not for normal people, I have Erica going around alot but after progressing with no notification for weeks, there seems to come to a point where you cant get pregnant anymore.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Basically like the recent post mentioned. The choice 'Cant' you release the cargo?" is available in dialogue with the captain, but when you open the secret compartment that you need to advance the quest, a short scene occurs when the captain said that justice has run its course, but when you try to talk to him the option is gone and you cant release the cargo.
Sorry, I didn't list the full dialogue tree. It should be "Can't you release the shipment?" > "But there are charges only for the crystals..." > "These barrels are vital to the owner!" and these should be available after you get the little cutscene with the captain after reporting you found the stash, unless I am missing something big in the game's code.

There is also another bug that I cannot at the moment confirm since its pretty vague. Not to mention the giant backtrack. After the reset with the dryad where you need to put back all of your equipment when you finish her ending. No matter how many times I try to go to Santhora church you can't get pregnant with normal people anymore.

The pregnant content with the minotaur still works fine on the other hand. Just not for normal people, I have Erica going around alot but after progressing with no notification for weeks, there seems to come to a point where you cant get pregnant anymore.
From my search it doesn't seem like there is anything affecting the choice of who gets you pregnant outside of the temple. Which choices did you pick for it? Did you leave it to chance or did you pick the choice which guarantees the pregnancies? Did you pick "anyone will do" in the option for the father?

Also remember that the list of people that can actually get you pregnant is short at the moment. This should be the full list:
  • Brothel work;
  • Nightly orgy at the bathhouse (nighttime, male section);
  • One of the sex scenes at the bakery job (if you get involved with Clark, the baker);
  • Having sex with the drunken guy (random encounter if you use Tarkas fast travel at night);
  • Having sex with Lucas in Solina (only available if you are a bimbo);
  • Having sex with the other drunken guy outside of the pub (only if you have Marintas's charm);
  • Having sex with Chief Neroma.
By the way, suggestions on who should be added to the list and for which scene(s) are welcome.

Jan 28, 2018
Sorry, I didn't list the full dialogue tree. It should be "Can't you release the shipment?" > "But there are charges only for the crystals..." > "These barrels are vital to the owner!" and these should be available after you get the little cutscene with the captain after reporting you found the stash, unless I am missing something big in the game's code.

From my search it doesn't seem like there is anything affecting the choice of who gets you pregnant outside of the temple. Which choices did you pick for it? Did you leave it to chance or did you pick the choice which guarantees the pregnancies? Did you pick "anyone will do" in the option for the father?

Also remember that the list of people that can actually get you pregnant is short at the moment. This should be the full list:
  • Brothel work;
  • Nightly orgy at the bathhouse (nighttime, male section);
  • One of the sex scenes at the bakery job (if you get involved with Clark, the baker);
  • Having sex with the drunken guy (random encounter if you use Tarkas fast travel at night);
  • Having sex with Lucas in Solina (only available if you are a bimbo);
  • Having sex with the other drunken guy outside of the pub (only if you have Marintas's charm);
  • Having sex with Chief Neroma.
By the way, suggestions on who should be added to the list and for which scene(s) are welcome.
Here's to help get an idea of the situation for the Barrels: I am a Cowgirl Erica who decided to help the guy get his shipment back, so no Kira or Beatrix. I talked to the prisoner, both flirt and will check, dispel notice board, asked the Captain to inspect(all dialogue options available), found the stash, opened the stash, and checked back. Short scene later for Captain to verify, but when I asked, the dialogue tree to return cargo is missing.

As for the pregnancy, Chief Neroma works just fine, will test it around abit more to be sure.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes