EldZ

Aug 19, 2017
Is there finally a gallery in this yet? When I played it in the past, it didn't have one. So working down each of those paths to unlock CGs were a pain in the ass if you didn't save it all individually.

Reactions: Ralph136

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Is there finally a gallery in this yet? When I played it in the past, it didn't have one. So working down each of those paths to unlock CGs were a pain in the ass if you didn't save it all individually.
As far as I know, there's a CG gallery, but no scene gallery, so you still have to save before the scenes if you want to re-watch them.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
As far as I know, there's a CG gallery, but no scene gallery, so you still have to save before the scenes if you want to re-watch them.
If you are just interested in unlocking all the CGs in the gallery, there is something in the debug room (interact with the guy in the bottom left corner of the debug room).

There is also a very early version of a replay room in the Patreon version (which will go public next month), but it's going to take quite a while to cover all the scenes in the game with it.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
anyone know how to manage the slave? i purchase the slave with 3000G, but i can't even find where they are now
You need to talk to the merchant again, to confirm you are ready to take the slave to your house.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Hello, loved the game but can you tell me how to get the new chief and lord kairos scene? Thank you.
Let's see... For the Chief, if you had sex with him during the party, talking to him at the village later should have the option to have sex with him (although you might need to rewatch the first one if it's an old save). Both scenes have the same CGs, however.

When you talk to Kairos, picking "Intimate sounds fun..." has a new version if you already saw the first one. Similarly to the scene above, you might have to rewatch the old scene first if it's an old save, and the same CGs are used.

Silvarein

Apr 24, 2020
Let's see... For the Chief, if you had sex with him during the party, talking to him at the village later should have the option to have sex with him (although you might need to rewatch the first one if it's an old save). Both scenes have the same CGs, however.

When you talk to Kairos, picking "Intimate sounds fun..." has a new version if you already saw the first one. Similarly to the scene above, you might have to rewatch the old scene first if it's an old save, and the same CGs are used.
Ah okay, I didn't read that it didn't include a new h cg. Already got the new scenes then. Thanks for your time and I wish you luck on the game.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Ah okay, I didn't read that it didn't include a new h cg. Already got the new scenes then. Thanks for your time and I wish you luck on the game.
Thanks! If the scenes are conceptually similar and I already have some CGs commissioned, I might recycle the CGs I already have (although I don't do it often).

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Any french people noticed the Asterix reference from the government house in caliross? I just laughed my ass off out of nowhere
Glad someone noticed it. I always loved that part of the movie, so I figure I'd sneak it in the game. I am italian, by the way, Asterix and Obelix are international. ;)

Reactions: HateOnThisLameBitch
Dec 29, 2018
Glad someone noticed it. I always loved that part of the movie, so I figure I'd sneak it in the game. I am italian, by the way, Asterix and Obelix are international. ;)
Oh, right! I always forget Asterix made it to the rest of the world, it's not that often anything french actually gets out of the country haha

Thanks for the ref and also great game by the way! I was wondering, is there any way to find a map of places? Towns in this game and the map are really big, it's hard to get around

Dec 29, 2018
Last request: I've got a cool Reshade preset I made especially for these types of game which give a nice retro CRT look, however this game isn't responding to any reshade hooks, would you happen to know why?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Oh, right! I always forget Asterix made it to the rest of the world, it's not that often anything french actually gets out of the country haha

Thanks for the ref and also great game by the way! I was wondering, is there any way to find a map of places? Towns in this game and the map are really big, it's hard to get around
Glad you are enjoying the game. ^_^

There is a fast travel system in Tarkas, connecting some areas (and it also triggers a few random events) but no proper map, I am afraid. I could perhaps add signs to the roads, but that doesn't really make moving around faster.

Help! I used the cheat thingy to deliver a baby by mistake. I can't find a way to revert it, saved the game
Ouch. It's not a big deal in practice, but if you want me to, you can attach your savefile here, and I can undo it. I'll also chance the debug tool so you can choose whether you want this or not.

Last request: I've got a cool Reshade preset I made especially for these types of game which give a nice retro CRT look, however this game isn't responding to any reshade hooks, would you happen to know why?
I have honestly no idea why Reshade wouldn't work. Is it only with this game or with RPG Maker VX Ace in general?

Reactions: Sora190

rammy43

Aug 13, 2016
So kinda curious about the relation of the vampire path and Kira paths. I really want to do the Kira path but skimming the walktrhough a lot of her showing up in missions seems mutually excluive with the vampire path, which i've already gotten a bit into with Beatrix. Will I be missing some Kira content (not even CGs, just decent textbased content too) if I'm too far in the vampire path?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
So kinda curious about the relation of the vampire path and Kira paths. I really want to do the Kira path but skimming the walktrhough a lot of her showing up in missions seems mutually excluive with the vampire path, which i've already gotten a bit into with Beatrix. Will I be missing some Kira content (not even CGs, just decent textbased content too) if I'm too far in the vampire path?
You should be able to see all of Kira's scenes, but if there is a quest where the League of Merchants and the vampires are at odds, you'll side with the vampires.

Reactions: rammy43

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
RPGVXAce games don't have directx capability, that's why you can't use reshade with these games. There is an experimental directx capable "exe" file for this engine, with that exe you may be able to use Reshade. Check this link:

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
How to get the ending with wedding?
You need to get pregnant, and then decide to "retire". To get pregnant, you must visit Santhora's temple in Tarkas and pray there to change the settings, then if you sleep with either Clark (the baker in Tarkas) or Lucas (the "dude" in Solina, but he only has sex with you if you have the bimbo trait), you can decide to marry either of them when you talk to the doctor about your pregnancy.

There will probably be more people added in the future to trigger this ending, but for now it's just these two.

Reactions: funnybully
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes