mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Can you help me I don`t know if this is a bug or not or why I have it.

I have cheated a point to the mage guild to get the Quests before (I think that doesn`t matter).
I can`t transform into Baldur (I wrote above I haven`t read the walkthrough at this point so I missed it "Blood Ties")

Quest "Cloak and Dagger"
Enter the mansion (secret passage, Tower)
8b. give this statue a nice big jolt of energy, with a lightning

I try to use lightning bolt on the statue(s) I can`t use my magic so I am stuck.

Have I done something wrong or is this a bug in 0.981?

Bug 0.981
I don`t know exact what building it was (I think a building that is only available by active Quest). Maybe Warehouse (Solina), Warehouse (Golden Leaf), House with murdered Person under slave market (Rahib).

You have had furniture on the north wall I checked it only because in the most other games you can find something. The image furniture is not firmly/blocked image so you stand midst in the furniture.

Cheat Room
Middle from "time Eraser" and "drinking contest"
Girl
When you use it you get a error message that the pic was not found and you get a game crash
Do you have enough mana? I think I forgot to add a way to replenish your mana in this map, so I'll have to fix it (it will appear in version 0.983). Are you trying to hit the bottom or the top of the statue? I made the top part the target, should I change that? There shouldn't be any bugs with the statues themselves, otherwise.

You'll have to be more specific about the walkable furniture. I checked a few of the maps/tilesets, but I couldn't find the issue.

The debug room won't crash anymore in 0.983

Reactions: Dole

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Do you have enough mana? I think I forgot to add a way to replenish your mana in this map, so I'll have to fix it (it will appear in version 0.983). Are you trying to hit the bottom or the top of the statue? I made the top part the target, should I change that? There shouldn't be any bugs with the statues themselves, otherwise.

You'll have to be more specific about the walkable furniture. I checked a few of the maps/tilesets, but I couldn't find the issue.

The debug room won't crash anymore in 0.983
Ok I have it with the head it works. Maybe you can update your walkthrough.

Building I don`t know anymore it was a table or kitchen/kitchenette. I only know it stand in the north and in the middle you can walk to the wand and you npc stand in this furniture.

I have no saves anymore to prove the places. And in the cheat room the buildings I mean are looked when you teleported in the city.

When you have saves (for example each Chapter) for me that I can choose these Quests and don`t play all again or all buildings are unlocked in the citys so I can enter the building to check if I find the place. I would prove it. Maybe it can be aso the Warehouse in "The Weak Link ".

It is only a "beauty bug" you can walk normal and no crash.

Last edited:

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Ok I have it with the head it works. Maybe you can update your walkthrough.

Building I don`t know anymore it was a table or kitchen/kitchenette. I only know it stand in the north and in the middle you can walk to the wand and you npc stand in this furniture.

I have no saves anymore to prove the places. And in the cheat room the buildings I mean are looked when you teleported in the city.

When you have saves (for example each Chapter) for me that I can choose these Quests and don`t play all again or all buildings are unlocked in the citys so I can enter the building to check if I find the place. I would prove it. Maybe it can be aso the Warehouse in "The Weak Link ".

It is only a "beauty bug" you can walk normal and no crash.
I'll update the walkthrough. :)

I don't have saves either, since it's easier for me to just check the game from the "inside" or add a teleporter when needed. I'll ask the testers to keep an eye out for the problem, but let me know if you remember where the problem was or if you see it again.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I'll update the walkthrough. :)

I don't have saves either, since it's easier for me to just check the game from the "inside" or add a teleporter when needed. I'll ask the testers to keep an eye out for the problem, but let me know if you remember where the problem was or if you see it again.
Building "Beauty bug"
I make no note about the problem so I can`t say anything more about it.

And I don`t know when the next time is when I am playing it further I saw in my "playing folder" was the Version 0.1D from 2016 (delete and the 0.981 Version is now there). ;)

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Building "Beauty bug"
I make no note about the problem so I can`t say anything more about it.

And I don`t know when the next time is when I am playing it further I saw in my "playing folder" was the Version 0.1D from 2016 (delete and the 0.981 Version is now there). ;)
That must have been a big jump! I hope you enjoyed what's new, maybe when you play again the game will be finished, then. :LOL:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
That must have been a big jump! I hope you enjoyed what's new, maybe when you play again the game will be finished, then. :LOL:
That can be.

I played regular 310 pics free that other I cheated free.

Normal I like when you as player can free all in one play.

In some games when you get a bad ending and you teleported back you get aso these bad pics. I tried it out in the gold mine and the pics wasn`t played free maybe you can change this.

Maybe aso some hints for the player(s) for your game in the beginning if you can play free pics in loosing against enemy or not or if you waste only time aso when you searching in furnitures after treasure. When I see correct they are all marked or are in chests.

I don`t know if you had pics in the game or not when only a few in 0.1d so the changes was a lot.

RPGs I like the only problem is they take a very long time to play through and i can`t wait till I meet "Rance" again 25 February in Rance Quest Magnum. And we have here a lot of great games the only problem is the time you have as player to play them. I put all games in "Jdownloader2" so i play a lot of games aso when they are "abandoned" now or came out for a very long time.

In your game I liked most that you have sometimes the possibility to solve a Quest in different ways.

Aso the Transformation to solve Quests are good.

I tried to solve the Quests in the Temples myself before I read then the walkthrough to find out what I have all overseen or to see the solution for the Quests.

Maybe you should change that you have the possibility to earn more points in the adventure guild and mage guild. I cheated 1 point to the mage guild when I haven`t done it I have missed 3 Quests and haven`t seen them for you great game it would be a loss when you must "all" time cheat to see all what your game have.

Normal you must write to your game: Try to solve a Quest on your own and then read my walkthrough to see what you have all missed. :LOL:

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
That can be.

I played regular 310 pics free that other I cheated free.

Normal I like when you as player can free all in one play.

In some games when you get a bad ending and you teleported back you get aso these bad pics. I tried it out in the gold mine and the pics wasn`t played free maybe you can change this.

Maybe aso some hints for the player(s) for your game in the beginning if you can play free pics in loosing against enemy or not or if you waste only time aso when you searching in furnitures after treasure. When I see correct they are all marked or are in chests.

I don`t know if you had pics in the game or not when only a few in 0.1d so the changes was a lot.

RPGs I like the only problem is they take a very long time to play through and i can`t wait till I meet "Rance" again 25 February in Rance Quest Magnum. And we have here a lot of great games the only problem is the time you have as player to play them. I put all games in "Jdownloader2" so i play a lot of games aso when they are "abandoned" now or came out for a very long time.

In your game I liked most that you have sometimes the possibility to solve a Quest in different ways.

Aso the Transformation to solve Quests are good.

I tried to solve the Quests in the Temples myself before I read then the walkthrough to find out what I have all overseen or to see the solution for the Quests.

Maybe you should change that you have the possibility to earn more points in the adventure guild and mage guild. I cheated 1 point to the mage guild when I haven`t done it I have missed 3 Quests and haven`t seen them for you great game it would be a loss when you must "all" time cheat to see all what your game have.

Normal you must write to your game: Try to solve a Quest on your own and then read my walkthrough to see what you have all missed. :LOL:
I'll unlock the images if you lose in the gold mine.

I wonder what kind of hint would work for enemies with scenes, maybe a heart before the fight?

Yes, RPGs take a LOT of time to play, I agree. XD

Glad you like having multiple solutions! ^_^

I'll add more quests for the guilds, eventually the points should be less of a problem. Maybe I'll add more hints for quest givers as well, some can be easy to miss. XD

12hell

Aug 3, 2018
I got an extraction fail on the game, how did you install it?

edit- i downloaded the game file but when extracting the exe. It failed to extract, what should I do?

1613931444669.png

Last edited:

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I got an extraction fail on the game, how did you install it?

edit- i downloaded the game file but when extracting the exe. It failed to extract, what should I do?

View attachment 1047477
Did you try a different link to re-download the game? Also, did you get a virus warning or something? At times, modern windows gets a bit iffy around the old RPG Maker file. Otherwise, the process should just be to click on the .exe and let it run. Is your hard disk full? I can't imagine much that would get in the way, honestly.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
February is almost gone, but no month can go unmolested by my updates! Here is another release, now with more subliminal messages to elect me World Leader*.

Version 0.982 adds a quest with our friend Gaspar, and a few scenes for those who love dommes and/or minotaurs (I wonder how much overlap there is XD).

Cope with the pain of living by playing my game (download from Patreon or at ). Wonder if all versions of the game are identical and read the changelog to appease your doubts.

*It's worth noting that the position of World Leader isn't a real one yet, and there are no official elections for it.

Direct link:

BABPEEG

Aug 1, 2019
I haven't played too much of your game but I did like the falling down the hole sprite, also is there a way to track stat loss/gain besides checking the status screen after every encounter? Thanks for your work.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I haven't played too much of your game but I did like the falling down the hole sprite, also is there a way to track stat loss/gain besides checking the status screen after every encounter? Thanks for your work.
Glad you liked the sprite! It's a quick and dirty edit of one of the sprites included with RPG Maker, I tweaked the colors to make it look like the protagonist sprite, and tweaked the position of limbs a bit, if I remember correctly.

Sadly, there is no way to track the stats other than checking the status screen. It was very stupid of me. I didn't think of adding notifications for stat changes most of the time, and there isn't an easy way to go and add them now. It's even bad for testing and whatnot, so it's one of my top regrets for the game, actually. XD

Last edited:

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Any one willing share all route save files , please !!
And I do remember there is a add on program can extend save slot ?!

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
only quest i have is how do i make it full sceen screen is way two small 4 me

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
And I do remember there is a add on program can extend save slot ?!
Currently I changed the number of savefiles to 40, Is that still not enough? I could raise it again, but that might cause the save window to take more time to load, so I am a not sure how many more slots I can add.

when it will completed?
I hope to finish this year, but the game is already larger than my original plans, so it's hard to make estimates before we get closer to the end.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
only quest i have is how do i make it full sceen screen is way two small 4 me
If you play around with the F5-F6 you should find a setting you like. Mind you, the game is low resolution, so it's probably not going to look great in fullscreen.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes