kromleth

Feb 1, 2018
Hi, I just discovered this game and I'm liking it so far, just one quick question, at the begining in the adventurer's guild they say there are plenty of places to train yourself, but I only found one (in the bazar 100 g to increase 2 max HP), but I can't find any other place to increase my stats.
Sorry if it's already said in the forum I'm just to lazy to look on 112 pages of posts.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Hi, I just discovered this game and I'm liking it so far, just one quick question, at the begining in the adventurer's guild they say there are plenty of places to train yourself, but I only found one (in the bazar 100 g to increase 2 max HP), but I can't find any other place to increase my stats.
Sorry if it's already said in the forum I'm just to lazy to look on 112 pages of posts.
There are ways to train/raise willpower and intelligence (like studying at the mage guild's library, and if you train at the bazaar past a certain point, you'll switch to willpower), but actually there aren't that many ways to raise your combat stats, other than equipment.

I actually wrote that a long time ago, but then never really followed up on it (other content seemed more important, and I kind of forgot about it afterward). Seems like something I can tackle quickly and easily, so I'll probably handle it soon.

Reactions: RandomLeviathan

SimplestName

Jul 29, 2019
Will the hypnotist be able to add/remove traits more than once in the future? (Allows the game to be a bit more sandbox-y)

Also wondering if certain scenes which are triggered by the bimbo trait could be triggered by the exhibitionist trait, since they fit into similar roles, like the slingshot bikini on the beach scene.

Loving the game as always!

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Will the hypnotist be able to add/remove traits more than once in the future? (Allows the game to be a bit more sandbox-y)

Also wondering if certain scenes which are triggered by the bimbo trait could be triggered by the exhibitionist trait, since they fit into similar roles, like the slingshot bikini on the beach scene.

Loving the game as always!
There are ways in the debug tool to remove the traits, but doing so in-game won't be supported, simply because I often assume the player will have the trait if they are playing through a path which gives it to the players, for example. It would inevitably cause mismatches between the traits you have and the scenes you get in places.

I didn't want to design the game with traits removal, because I feel it would make little sense to, say, do everything a busty lady asks of you one moment, then the next day ignoring her completely. If I had organized traits and their related scenes differently, it would have been a different story.

I feel like the two traits require very different writing, so it could be a little too time consuming to use both traits and having to write two versions of many scenes. It's something to think about later on, perhaps after 1.0 has come out.

Reactions: SimplestName

kromleth

Feb 1, 2018
There are ways to train/raise willpower and intelligence (like studying at the mage guild's library, and if you train at the bazaar past a certain point, you'll switch to willpower), but actually there aren't that many ways to raise your combat stats, other than equipment.

I actually wrote that a long time ago, but then never really followed up on it (other content seemed more important, and I kind of forgot about it afterward). Seems like something I can tackle quickly and easily, so I'll probably handle it soon.
Thanks for the quick answer, I have no idea about programing videogames or rpgmaker, but for example in the second floor of the adventurer's guild there's an empty room, maybe you could put there an NPC that train you like the one in the bazaar, or putting in the mage's guild someone that trains you to increase your max MP.

These are just some ideas, I don't know how putting someone that increase your strength or other battle stats will affect to the balance of the combat, of course do it as you had originally planned, I don't expect you to re-do all the game code because of that.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Thanks for the quick answer, I have no idea about programing videogames or rpgmaker, but for example in the second floor of the adventurer's guild there's an empty room, maybe you could put there an NPC that train you like the one in the bazaar, or putting in the mage's guild someone that trains you to increase your max MP.

These are just some ideas, I don't know how putting someone that increase your strength or other battle stats will affect to the balance of the combat, of course do it as you had originally planned, I don't expect you to re-do all the game code because of that.
I am probably going to use that room, as you pointed out, and having some training for extra MP in the mage guild makes sense.

The combat isn't build to be too challenging to begin with, so I can probably get away with some extra stats here and there, but before the final release I'll probably need some extra testing, just in case.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
I'm getting a black screen the morning after throwing the noble party at your mansion. I leave the bedroom and Keiko calls me leading to the black screen.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I'm getting a black screen the morning after throwing the noble party at your mansion. I leave the bedroom and Keiko calls me leading to the black screen.
So, you finished the party and then went straight to bed, or did you do something else? I assume that's Keiko coming to tell you that a butler from Kairos has come for you (does it say that she is panicked?), but for some reason his scene doesn't trigger.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
So, you finished the party and then went straight to bed, or did you do something else? I assume that's Keiko coming to tell you that a butler from Kairos has come for you (does it say that she is panicked?), but for some reason his scene doesn't trigger.
I did go straight to bed. The conversation in the morning goes as far as Erica pointing out Keiko looks flustered and Keiko replying with "T-that is"

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I did go straight to bed. The conversation in the morning goes as far as Erica pointing out Keiko looks flustered and Keiko replying with "T-that is"
Did you somehow enter Kairos's mansion before this point? Also, could you upload the save file? Which version of the game are you playing?

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Did you somehow enter Kairos's mansion before this point? Also, could you upload the save file? Which version of the game are you playing?
I honestly don't remember. I may have used the travel sphere to go there back when you couldn't normally enter the place. I picked the game back up recently. But I fixed the black screen, changed the time to afternoon and just walked to Kairos house who acted as if it's my first visit there, so I guess not.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I honestly don't remember. I may have used the travel sphere to go there back when you couldn't normally enter the place. I picked the game back up recently. But I fixed the black screen, changed the time to afternoon and just walked to Kairos house who acted as if it's my first visit there, so I guess not.
Do let me know if this happens again in a future playthrough. I didn't find anything odd, but maybe there is something I am overlooking.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Walkthrough Bug 0.982?

Temple 4 , Mouse Puzzle 4
Interact with the statues in the 3-2-4-1 order
I don`t know if this is random for me the solution was 4-2-1-3

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Walkthrough Bug 0.982?

Temple 4 , Mouse Puzzle 4
Interact with the statues in the 3-2-4-1 order
I don`t know if this is random for me the solution was 4-2-1-3
Mmmh. This puzzle is pretty bug-proof, and it doesn't seem like I accidentally used the same variable anywhere else, so this shouldn't be possible. Do you still have a savefile prior to this puzzle? Could you try again? The solution is fixed, so unless RPG Maker itself messed up the variables somehow, this shouldn't happen.

Also, you didn't use the debug room to skip that temple, did you? I assume it was a normal run, but I'll ask just in case.

If you got the "Looks like that was the right sequence." message, you are at least mistaken about the last statue you interacted with (since that message is only contained in the first statue).

Other far-fetched possibilities include someone modding the game, and mixing up the statues' order (does the first statue from the left have talons?).

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Mmmh. This puzzle is pretty bug-proof, and it doesn't seem like I accidentally used the same variable anywhere else, so this shouldn't be possible. Do you still have a savefile prior to this puzzle? Could you try again? The solution is fixed, so unless RPG Maker itself messed up the variables somehow, this shouldn't happen.

Also, you didn't use the debug room to skip that temple, did you? I assume it was a normal run, but I'll ask just in case.

If you got the "Looks like that was the right sequence." message, you are at least mistaken about the last statue you interacted with (since that message is only contained in the first statue).

Other far-fetched possibilities include someone modding the game, and mixing up the statues' order (does the first statue from the left have talons?).
Look in my save. No, I played normal through the temple.

I missed sometimes things because I looked only in the Quest info and without walkthrough you miss a lot.

Cheat Room
Is it at the moment possible to unlock aso all masturbate actions? Is the transform in other persons only available in Quest or after it aso (I miss it)?

Last edited:

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Look in my save. No, I played normal through the temple.

I missed sometimes things because I looked only in the Quest info and without walkthrough you miss a lot.

Cheat Room
Is it at the moment possible to unlock aso all masturbate actions? Is the transform in other persons only available in Quest or after it aso (I miss it)?
When I try it on my end, the combination you used doesn't work... But then I realized the problem. You read 3-2-4-1 as hit the forth statue first, the second second, the first third, and the third last, but what it actually was is hit the third statue first, the second statue second, the forth one third and the first one last. I'll have to update the walkthrough, so that there can be no confusion.

is the pregnancy in this game good? Or is it just more of like an ending or something?
If you get pregnant, you can decide to retire (the ending can be different for a few of the fathers), or continue playing. If you keep playing, you get 3 days of pregnancy (which is accelerated magically) during which you can visit a few places or and take part in certain activities, but you can't go everywhere and play normally until the pregnancy is over. You can go visit your kids at the institute afterward (although there isn't too much to do with them, honestly).

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 0.981
Fort Andor ruins

When you enter the ruins after you solved the quest you can`t leave it. In the middle of the bridge you see the rock so you can`t leave the place it looks that on this place are missing the bridge image/pic.

Emperor
Brunch
When you want sit next to the Emperor. You stand a field above the sitting place and then talk with the Emperor so you are not on the sitting place and sit on the table.

Last edited:

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Bug 0.981
Fort Andor ruins

When you enter the ruins after you solved the quest you can`t leave it. In the middle of the bridge you see the rock so you can`t leave the place it looks that on this place are missing the bridge image/pic.

Emperor
Brunch
When you want sit next to the Emperor. You stand a field above the place and then talk with the Emperor so you are not on the sitting place.
The first one should be fixed in 0.982, the other will be fixed in 0.983. Thanks for the report! ^_^

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Can you help me I don`t know if this is a bug or not or why I have it.

I have cheated a point to the mage guild to get the Quests before (I think that doesn`t matter).
I can`t transform into Baldur (I wrote above I haven`t read the walkthrough at this point so I missed it "Blood Ties")

Quest "Cloak and Dagger"
Enter the mansion (secret passage, Tower)
8b. give this statue a nice big jolt of energy, with a lightning

I try to use lightning bolt on the statue(s) I can`t use my magic so I am stuck.

Have I done something wrong or is this a bug in 0.981?

Bug 0.981
I don`t know exact what building it was (I think a building that is only available by active Quest). Maybe Warehouse (Solina), Warehouse (Golden Leaf), House with murdered Person under slave market (Rahib).

You have had furniture on the north wall I checked it only because in the most other games you can find something. The image furniture is not firmly/blocked image so you stand midst in the furniture.

Cheat Room
Middle from "time Eraser" and "drinking contest"
Girl
When you use it you get a error message that the pic was not found and you get a game crash

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes