mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Damn, I hoped that WILLPOWER would be responsible for this resistance.
In the tutorial it was literally written that: willpower measures how good you are at denying other people's will.
Willpower does that more than inhibitions, I'd say, but if you have high inhibitions you might still reject someone even if your willpower is low (unless some form of mind control or other influence is at play). It doesn't happen very often, though, usually inhibitions keep you from volunteer choices (like working at the brothel, or entering a stripclub).

By the way, if you notice situations where you think a willpower/inhibitions/intelligence check could make things more interesting, do let me know. I can't make promises, but I'd like to add more of these here and there.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
mdqp
Thanks for the information.
I'll take notes and let you know ;)

By the way, does that mean that too high stats can cause you to not get some options?
For example: "If you have inhibition higher than 60, you will not get the opportunity to choose a sexual reward at all." Or will high stats just make you not have to automatically choose certain options? (But you can still choose them voluntarily.)

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
mdqp
Thanks for the information.
I'll take notes and let you know ;)

By the way, does that mean that too high stats can cause you to not get some options?
For example: "If you have inhibition higher than 60, you will not get the opportunity to choose a sexual reward at all." Or will high stats just make you not have to automatically choose certain options? (But you can still choose them voluntarily.)
Low inhibitions are better if you want to see as many scenes as possible. Generally speaking, as long as you aren't above 80, you can do most things that aren't too extreme or involve public exposure (and if you have the appropriate trait, like exhibitionist or masochist, you can sidestep the inhibitions limit).

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
What if I told you... That I completely forgot? At one point I was considering if ice magic could be used for puzzles (like, creating a path over a river, for example), but that seemed hard to implement, and as I was chasing my stupid thoughts, it completely slipped my mind as to why I was thinking about ice magic in the first place. >_<

I'll add some ice spells in the next update, for sure.
Well... that explains a lot :ROFLMAO:

Also, let me ask another question: does this game have branching paths where you get locked out of certain scenes? And i don't mean things like a virgin run VS. a slut run, but like: if i go full slut and submit to everyone and everything, will paths colide and lock me out of certain scenes, characters or so on?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Well... that explains a lot :ROFLMAO:

Also, let me ask another question: does this game have branching paths where you get locked out of certain scenes? And i don't mean things like a virgin run VS. a slut run, but like: if i go full slut and submit to everyone and everything, will paths colide and lock me out of certain scenes, characters or so on?
Certain paths are mutually exclusive. The most infamous example would be the vampire path vs the cowgirl path, but there are more. Sometimes paths collide to give you a new/different scenes (for example being a Zanti girl and Eliza's thrall can end up with Eliza forced into becoming a cowgirl herself). Also certain paths involve certain loyalties, so this can also play out in certain quests (getting optional/additional objectives, forcing you to side with your faction and so on).

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
I see... Not gonna lie, that's a shame. I don't like replaying games, so branching paths always strike me as a cheap trick developers use to market their games as lasting way longer than the time of an actuall single play (like those stupid visual novels that say they last 50 hours, but it's actually 5 different girls for you to pick and a single route only last about 10). Not saying it's the case here, but not being able to 100% a game in one playtrough is aways a negative.

AhegaoLover

Aug 5, 2016
I see... Not gonna lie, that's a shame. I don't like replaying games, so branching paths always strike me as a cheap trick developers use to market their games as lasting way longer than the time of an actuall single play (like those stupid visual novels that say they last 50 hours, but it's actually 5 different girls for you to pick and a single route only last about 10). Not saying it's the case here, but not being able to 100% a game in one playtrough is aways a negative.
Always a negative for you only my dear

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Well, I always liked choices and consequences in games, especially in RPGs, which is why the game tries to provide some meaningful differences when going with one group vs another. I also wrote this game trying to tackle mind control scenes from a different angle (rather than ending the game when you get controlled), which meant giving a chance to keep playing afterward. I felt like that should be more than just window dressing, so we got the various interactions between groups and whatnot.

There are also some in-game ways to mitigate this (there is a hidden dragon which grants 3 wishes, and can be used to undo some of the paths), but yeah, the game is built with certain design ideas in mind, and if you want to 100% everything AND don't like replaying through the game, you are in for a bad experience, probably.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Inhibition is what you're willing to do to yourself. Willpower influences how you react to other people's impositions on you. Low inhibitions means more likely to drink until drunk. High inhibition would let you drink but you'd keep yourself sober enough to not be taken advantage of. Low willpower allows others to mold you as they see fit, ex: the guy you like likes women with big tits with slave tats and piercings. If you had low willpower if he asked you to do so you would transform yourself for them. High willpower would allow you to reject his suggestions

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
Then what is point of a game at all? If it is not different from movie or book where you are just passive observer. And mind you it is not cheap "trick" it is expensive trick, that's why we are only getting few games with actual choice. And by all means if you like something why wouldn't you want to spend more time with it?

Btw does emperor concubine patch will be a closed one/dead end? I hope not.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Due to the fact that the protagonist is a shapeshifter, can she grow a penis?
It would be nice not to be just at the end of receiving and start giving as well.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I'll probably make a good effort for this in the next week. I guess I'll make it available even if it's incomplete. I wonder if I should add first the scenes already written down in the H-scenes list, or if I should just go for the most efficient way to add them in bulk.
[/QUOTE]

Whatever works best for you, will work out the best for us.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Btw does emperor concubine patch will be a closed one/dead end? I hope not.
My idea is you can win over the Emperor during the game, but the announcement+marriage will only happen after the game finishes (during the ending we'll get a recap of how the various things we have done play out, Fallout style), so we can avoid a dead end, while also not having to create brand new gameplay for an Empress role.

Due to the fact that the protagonist is a shapeshifter, can she grow a penis?
It would be nice not to be just at the end of receiving and start giving as well.
You can turn into a man, Baldur (and more options for that will be added in the future). Also, right now it's a bit of an easter egg, but if you deliberately transform yourself into this man, turn back into a woman then back again into a man several times, you'll have a brief futa transformation, and if you insist you are permanently transformed into Baldur and get a bad end.

What are the possible pregnancies for the protagonist atm?
Let's see. The list isn't very long:
  • Brothel work;
  • Nightly orgy at the bathhouse (nighttime, male section);
  • One of the sex scenes at the bakery job (if you get involved with Clark, the baker);
  • Having sex with the drunken guy (random encounter if you use Tarkas fast travel at night);
  • Having sex with Lucas in Solina (only available if you are a bimbo);
  • Having sex with the other drunken guy outside of the pub (only if you have Marintas's charm);
  • Having sex with Chief Neroma;

I hope this game will have more pregnancy content.
I plan to do so. By the way, I mention this often, but if you have suggestions on which scenes I should make "fertile", do let me know.

Whatever works best for you, will work out the best for us.
You never know, what works for me might be blowing the entire budget for CGs on hookers and cocaine, so be careful trusting me that much! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Aug 22, 2018
Damn, I hoped that WILLPOWER would be responsible for this resistance.
In the tutorial it was literally written that: willpower measures how good you are at denying other people's will.
Willpower and Inhibitions are kind of opposites.

Low Willpower will close off some dialogue options that would otherwise avoid a (usually unwilling) sex scene. You can still choose to go through the sexy scene willingly if you have high Willpower, but you won't *have* to.

Low Inhibitions, meanwhile, open up some (semi-)consensual sex scenes you wouldn't otherwise be able to do - like the option to whore yourself out at the brothel, or use sexual favors as the solution to certain encounters. With high Inhibitions, you can't do those things. With low Inhibitions, you can - but you can also still opt not to do them.

I think most of the ways to lower Inhibitions do negatively impact your chance of being able to get into the Emperor's harem (which requires you to, well, not openly whore yourself out), but I'm not sure on that. If it's true, it's the only case in which low Inhibitions would indirectly close off a few scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: RembrandtQ

Hopeforthefuture2

May 11, 2019
some of the sex scenes at the Zanti farm like with tim could maybe get her pregnant

also how about adding scenes well shes pregnant to the farm since a pregnant cow would give better quality milk

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
some of the sex scenes at the Zanti farm like with tim could maybe get her pregnant

also how about adding scenes well shes pregnant to the farm since a pregnant cow would give better quality milk
Since the farm has a breeder ending, I wanted to keep Zanti-related pregnancies confined to that one.

will we have any content for Beatrix?
Do you mean in general? Yes, definitely. If we are talking about the next release, I haven't decided yet.

i'm so impatient where is the bathhouse?
The bathhouse is in Tarkas. From the main gate, take the first road to the east. The large wooden building is where you want to go (it should have a sign outside to confirm this, and it's also one of the few buildings with a mailbox).

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes