mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I got sold as a slave, i got to the arena once, don't know what happened there cause i selected first action by accident during all of the arena. Now i am back at the slave house doing chores all the time. I passed like 20-30 days dusting paintings and feeding him grapes and nothing happens. There is no mision in quest log. Nothing i can see that i can do to advance. Am i dumb or is it bugged ?
Let's see, you must have won during the arena, because otherwise you are just offered a second chance (or the option to accept your loss and get a game over). If you did win, there should be a blonde slave, a bit to the west from the others (she is standing in front of one of the large mirrors). You need to persuade her to become a willing slave to get to the end.

If she isn't there, there might be some sort of bug. Send me the save file, so I can take a closer look.

I played this game waaaaaaay back in the day, and seeing how much it has been updated since i got curious to try again. That being said, i do want to make a quick question: are we able to see the protagonist bellow the belt now? Or are still limited to only seeing her bust?
You get illustrations for a good chunk of the sex scenes now. The bust is still there, but of course it's used less often, since we do have CGs.

mdqp question what are the novelties with this update because the changelog did not have were put a day
Let's see:
  • Added way to skip all temples to the debug tool. I also re-organized/cleaned up the debug tool a bit more (still unfinished). This one is just in the travel sphere, should be easy to find;
  • New quest with Belthazar. This one starts in Tarisa (enter the local shop, and you'll get a cutscene, if you meet the requirements). You must have successfully completed the other quest starring Belthazar (if you don't know which one it is, perhaps look at the walkthrough);
  • 2 new scene with Marintas's charm. One can be seen at night in Solina (there is an old man sitting at a bench), the other is in Rahib, at the Red Dune (talk to the audience of the dance show, one of them will trigger the new event);
  • 1 new scene for the harem. Just talk to Sariandi, but only if you let her take the seat next to the Emperor;
  • 1 follow-up for the hypno lessons. At the circus, talk to the two boys near the tent to the west;
  • intro for meeting Kairos junior at the mansion. If you have started visiting Lord Kairos, his son eventually shows up in the mansion. Just talk to him to get his intro scene.

how to full screen?
You can play around with the F5-F6 keys to get what you want. Note that the game is low resolution, so it probably won't look amazing at full screen.

i sleep on the street of rahib and stuck at rooftop when woke up.
Thanks for the bug report, I'll fix this ASAP (although it might be a while before the fix makes it to the public version). I had tweaked the map a bit, and forgot about the option to sleep in the streets. >_<

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
So, from what i've seen, both in game and in this thread, there is almost zero nsfw content that doesn't ends in mind control or slavery. Is virgin playthrough possible?

Aug 22, 2018
I usually do not play adult games with female protagonists, because 99% of them are stories some sluts who wandering the world, whoring herself and gets voluntarily raped by everything they encounters. Don't get me wrong, if I'm beaten in a fight and something rapes me, that's fine. But if these are mandatory events and there is nothing you can do to avoid them, then I don't like it.

May I ask, what type of game is this?
You can go through the entire game as a virgin. Every sex event in the game is avoidable, as long as you stay off of a few side-paths with obvious warning signs (and, if you do one specific sidequest, don't get caught during it).

Reactions: Edvin

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
So, quick question: i learned that the dragoon is weak against ice magic, but where can i learn it? I think i alreadly walked the whole available map and couldn't find any store selling it or magician to teach me.

Rsngo

Jan 5, 2018
Does the Eliza storyline end after the 2 scene if i am a cowgirl?
im in Chapter 3 not 4 cant trigger the " Eliza will stop by the next time you leave and re-enter the mansion " scene
sorry for bad english :)

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Does the Eliza storyline end after the 2 scene if i am a cowgirl?
im in Chapter 3 not 4 cant trigger the " Eliza will stop by the next time you leave and re-enter the mansion " scene
sorry for bad english :)
If you're already a cowgirl on the Zanti path and trying Eliza's path, the Zanti family will 'deal with' Eliza when you fielding investors for the Golden Leaf shop, cutting her path off at that point, so no more scenes there.

Rsngo

Jan 5, 2018
If you're already a cowgirl on the Zanti path and trying Eliza's path, the Zanti family will 'deal with' Eliza when you fielding investors for the Golden Leaf shop, cutting her path off at that point, so no more scenes there.
But the zanti event starts only in chap 4 right? Or does I miss read something in the WT

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
But the zanti event starts only in chap 4 right? Or does I miss read something in the WT
You can become a Zanti cowgirl and brainwashed into following all of their orders as early as chapter 1. It all depends on how long you take to complete that chapter. If you complete the process before you have finished improving Golden Leaf, then all of the decisions will be in favour of the Zanti family and Eliza is a factor that goes against the family.

Rsngo

Jan 5, 2018
You can become a Zanti cowgirl and brainwashed into following all of their orders as early as chapter 1. It all depends on how long you take to complete that chapter. If you complete the process before you have finished improving Golden Leaf, then all of the decisions will be in favour of the Zanti family and Eliza is a factor that goes against the family.
I was thinking I can do the path maybe in chap 3 befor she get a zanti in chap 4 but that’s my mistake ^^

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
I was thinking I can do the path maybe in chap 3 befor she get a zanti in chap 4 but that’s my mistake ^^
That makes me think of an interesting possibility. I wonder if it is possible to avoid doing the Zanti path until after you complete the Eliza content for now and what would happen...

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
Let's see, you must have won during the arena, because otherwise you are just offered a second chance (or the option to accept your loss and get a game over). If you did win, there should be a blonde slave, a bit to the west from the others (she is standing in front of one of the large mirrors). You need to persuade her to become a willing slave to get to the end.

If she isn't there, there might be some sort of bug. Send me the save file, so I can take a closer look.
I can't see any blonde girl. All i have are the 5 girls that are standing in a formation in front of the beds. I attached the save file.

Ashanyra

Oct 29, 2018
This error usually seems caused by some problem with the PC. Sadly, I can't do anything about it, but perhaps one of the solutions listed here work for you:

Again you're my hero :). I changed the headset, cause of homeoffice and i didn't know why, but with this one, the game give the named errormessage. I changed again to the other one (which i use for home office) and the game starts perfect, without any problems.

Thx again :)

Reactions: mdqp

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
So, quick question: i learned that the dragoon is weak against ice magic, but where can i learn it? I think i alreadly walked the whole available map and couldn't find any store selling it or magician to teach me.
What if I told you... That I completely forgot? At one point I was considering if ice magic could be used for puzzles (like, creating a path over a river, for example), but that seemed hard to implement, and as I was chasing my stupid thoughts, it completely slipped my mind as to why I was thinking about ice magic in the first place. >_<

I'll add some ice spells in the next update, for sure.

That makes me think of an interesting possibility. I wonder if it is possible to avoid doing the Zanti path until after you complete the Eliza content for now and what would happen...
There are a few edge-case scenarios that still need to be properly addressed, but yeah it's possible to do that (as well as becoming a cow after becoming a noble, for example). This will probably get fixed once I have the ending for Eliza in place.

I can't see any blonde girl. All i have are the 5 girls that are standing in a formation in front of the beds. I attached the save file.
Ah, right! You can also lose the contest in a different way, but the game allows you to keep playing as a slave if you like. You'd have to play from a save prior to losing to get to the end. I'll add a way to restart the contest if you lose (since I still need to write the alternative scenario for that). In the meantime, if you don't have a savefile prior to the contest, I'll attach a fixed version of this one for you, so you can try again (just go to sleep, it should take you straight to the contest).

Sorry for all the problems. >_<

Hope we can get a recollection room soon!
I'll probably make a good effort for this in the next week. I guess I'll make it available even if it's incomplete. I wonder if I should add first the scenes already written down in the H-scenes list, or if I should just go for the most efficient way to add them in bulk.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Detesteorare

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Hmm, after exploring the city a bit, I have the impression that everyone wants to brainwash me and enslave me :LOL:

Anyway, I have a question about INHIBITIONS
In what sense is it exactly meant?

It represents shyness (I won't be too scared to turn down a quickie in a dark alley or demand oral sex as a reward.) or does it indicate the degree of submission to sexual coercion? ("Hey bitch! Suck my cook!" ... "Sure thing mister!")

I want to have a character who will be quite perverse, but I want to be dominant, not submissive.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Edvin eh its a little of both i think like it affects how resistant to sexual activities you are.
Damn, I hoped that WILLPOWER would be responsible for this resistance.
In the tutorial it was literally written that: willpower measures how good you are at denying other people's will.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes