OrangePeel

Oct 27, 2017
Also here to say I love the game! It's hard to find games with master-slave (or dom-sub) reversal themes - particularly where you make choices that lead to these consequences, which is better than a forced path IMO. Let me know if you have recommendations!
Some feedback on the Jin content:
  • Erica is initially already reasonably submissive towards him as she lets him fuck her (either dominantly or very submissively). Would be interesting to start with a more dominant Erica that only lets him pleasure her with his hands or mouth and deny his own pleasure.
  • Personality progression happens pretty quickly (related to the first point since she doesn't start very dominant in the first place, although that seems to be in character as Erica is not very dom)

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Also here to say I love the game! It's hard to find games with master-slave (or dom-sub) reversal themes - particularly where you make choices that lead to these consequences, which is better than a forced path IMO. Let me know if you have recommendations!
Some feedback on the Jin content:
  • Erica is initially already reasonably submissive towards him as she lets him fuck her (either dominantly or very submissively). Would be interesting to start with a more dominant Erica that only lets him pleasure her with his hands or mouth and deny his own pleasure.
  • Personality progression happens pretty quickly (related to the first point since she doesn't start very dominant in the first place, although that seems to be in character as Erica is not very dom)
It's nice to hear you are having fun with the game! :)

I personally don't have any recommendations, but I'd be curious to hear about that as well.

I tried to keep Erica's personality at least a little consistent, so I never made her too dominant (maybe I should have written her as someone who likes both roles, to sidestep the issue, but I tend to prefer sub content myself, so things naturally turned out this way).

I kind of agree about the progression speed, but there is always a lot to do, so it's hard to focus and write so much for one character only, especially as he still needs most scenes for the path where Erica is more dominant.
I think this is more of a problem with how I approached the whole game. I probably would have benefited from a smaller cast, and exploring them more in-depth, but it is what it is.

OrangePeel

Oct 27, 2017
Understandable, shipping is pretty important. I'm also trying to make a game, but am getting bogged down by technical details and design refactors (since I'm building the engine), so you're doing much better than me on that front ;). I recommend you try out Karryn's Prison if you haven't tried it.

The leather harness outfit Erica wears is really nice, so I made a clothing template inspired by it for my project; hope you don't mind (a bit of a self plug here):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apr 28, 2018
How do I get up there? The walkthrough says about finding a short-range teleport spell in the mouse hole nearby, but I've only found a piece of health amulet there.

Last edited:

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Understandable, shipping is pretty important. I'm also trying to make a game, but am getting bogged down by technical details and design refactors (since I'm building the engine), so you're doing much better than me on that front ;). I recommend you try out Karryn's Prison if you haven't tried it.

The leather harness outfit Erica wears is really nice, so I made a clothing template inspired by it for my project; hope you don't mind (a bit of a self plug here):
I think the most important part is getting the game finished, once you start working seriously on it. Since I am also a player, I know how frustrating it is when you find out a game wasn't completed, especially if it's something you are enjoying. At least, that has been my plan so far, and I have stuck to it for all of my games.

I like Karry's Prison's main idea quite a bit, but if I am honest the gameplay doesn't do it for me. I don't enjoy the combat (nor the mixing of combat and sexy moments), and it all feels very grindy. On the plus side, maybe I'll make something similar one day, with my own spin to it. XD

I don't mind, unless things really spiral out of control and we go way off topic. ^_^

How do I get up there? The walkthrough says about finding a short-range teleport spell in the mouse hole nearby, but I've only found a piece of health amulet there.
Where does it say that? The short-range teleport spell is found in the third temple. You must go upstairs from the starting floor, and get knocked by the wind off of a bridge, which makes you fall all the way down to the lowest floor. Solving the puzzle there opens the door, and you can finally find the spell book in the next room (you'll learn the spell immediately after interacting with the book).

Edit: Oh, I think I see what you mean. The text there meant you can find an extra using the mouse form, and another extra using the short-range teleport, I'll change the wording to make it clearer.

Reactions: Ahmet Kaufman-Katz
Apr 28, 2018
Also, I can't trigger "No town for old men" quest in Tarisa. When I enter the apothecary shop, nothing happens. I've completed "The spilled milk" via persuading Belthazar that he's wrong. Maybe there are other requirements?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Also, I can't trigger "No town for old men" quest in Tarisa. When I enter the apothecary shop, nothing happens. I've completed "The spilled milk" via persuading Belthazar that he's wrong. Maybe there are other requirements?
That's part of the 0.981 update, which is currently Patrons only (should go public in a week or so, when the monthly update rolls around).

SimplestName

Jul 29, 2019
Just found this game and it's really great (it's not even a 1.0 game!).
Are there any places to see what is planned? Like new outfits/scenarios.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Just found this game and it's really great (it's not even a 1.0 game!).
Are there any places to see what is planned? Like new outfits/scenarios.
Glad you like it! ^_^

If you are interested in the short term, I write weekly dev update on what I am working (they are public, either on my patreon page or on my blog). It might not be always interesting, as I try to keep spoilers to a minimum, so you learn who's getting a new scene, but not many details on what it's going to be about, for example.

If you are interested in the long term, I never put a roadmap together, but after finishing the paths that aren't complete, adding chapter 6 (which is the last one), writing the epilogue, adding individual scenes and so on, I don't think I have any big, completely new things I plan on adding.

To name a few incomplete paths/questlines/whatever:

• The werewolf path is still unfinished;
  • The vampires' story arc and your relationship with Beatrix still need some content;
  • The royal harem path is unfinished;
  • The path with the Kairos family is incomplete;
  • The main quest line of the adventurers' guild still needs one quest;
  • The rivalry between the Zanti family and the League of Merchants needs 1 or 2 quests/events;
  • Kira, Jin, Dominique, Carla, and probably a few more characters I am forgetting need a few more scenes;

This isn't a full list, but it's just to show how much there is to do. I might cut things here and there, if I fall behind with my plans, but these are all things I really want to add in.

Recently, I am tackling more quests, so I can catch up a little with the art commissions (several scenes still don't have art to go with them), so there aren't as many scenes added (although I still try to add a few with each update).

SimplestName

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible to get 100% CG collection (without the bug test/cheat zone)? Or are certain events mutually exclusive and would require multiple playthroughs?

Wondering because I missed an event so I’m tempted to restart to try for a 100%, but if I can’t anyway then I might as well keep going with my current game.

Ashanyra

Oct 29, 2018
Hi, every update i've got the problem, that some files missing.
Is there an option to avoid these missing files every time?
Iv'e got RPGVXAce @t my pc.
This time Audio/SE/Decision3 is missing.
What i have to do?

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
Is it possible to get 100% CG collection (without the bug test/cheat zone)? Or are certain events mutually exclusive and would require multiple playthroughs?

Wondering because I missed an event so I’m tempted to restart to try for a 100%, but if I can’t anyway then I might as well keep going with my current game.
Yes. Some event exclude others. If i remember correctly it's only path event like Cowgirl/Vampire or Sofia slave/hypnofriend or slave/noble.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018

Some storylines/paths are mutually exclusive, so yes, you can't unlock all of them in one save without the debug tools.

Reactions: SimplestName

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Hi, every update i've got the problem, that some files missing.
Is there an option to avoid these missing files every time?
Iv'e got RPGVXAce @t my pc.
This time Audio/SE/Decision3 is missing.
What i have to do?
Do you have installed? It's a series of files that games made with VX Ace have in common, so you can keep them installed this way, and as a result the game size is smaller.

SimplestName

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a place to report bugs, or just here?
I found a softlock where if you talk to the shady salesman (bikini selling guy) before the sisters you're unable to do anything unless you reset.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Is there a place to report bugs, or just here?
I found a softlock where if you talk to the shady salesman (bikini selling guy) before the sisters you're unable to do anything unless you reset.
Reporting the bugs here is fine. :)

Doesn't seem to happen to me when I tried to test this, and I can't seem to find anything that looks like the culprit in the code, at least at first glance. What did happen, exactly? Did the game get stuck with no textbox on the screen? Could you have hit accidentally CTRL and hid the textbox, giving the impression the game was stuck while the dialogue was still going on?

SimplestName

Jul 29, 2019
Reporting the bugs here is fine. :)

Doesn't seem to happen to me when I tried to test this, and I can't seem to find anything that looks like the culprit in the code, at least at first glance. What did happen, exactly? Did the game get stuck with no textbox on the screen? Could you have hit accidentally CTRL and hid the textbox, giving the impression the game was stuck while the dialogue was still going on?
Tried to recreate what I did and I think I did just hit the ctrl button without noticing. Big woops, sorry for the false information.

Different note, I just ran into the nelson event, when he sends you to deliver the letter should that be a quest? Or is it not because all it leads to is a new scene?

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes