Jul 28, 2018
The beginning of this game and the quests was kind of overwhelming, is it worth to come back to this, like with the most recent update is there a good amount of H content?
The game has seen many updates since I started following its development (over a year I think), but it still isn't tagged as completed. Should I play it now or wait until final version?
There's a couple new things to see every month; some H, some not. A few of the storylines are mutually-exclusive, so you can't see everything on one playthrough. It's going to be a while before the main storyline is finished. Maybe check back every few months, trying a new path each time?

Reactions: D.VaBeast

Miacis

Oct 17, 2019
There's a couple new things to see every month; some H, some not. A few of the storylines are mutually-exclusive, so you can't see everything on one playthrough. It's going to be a while before the main storyline is finished. Maybe check back every few months, trying a new path each time?
Eh, got a bunch of replay-the-same-content-every-three-months in Path of Exile already ;D
Thanks for the heads-up!
Game has much content and you should play now, because final version will be in very distant future(1 year and more).
1 year or so seems reasonable enough to wait for the final product, seems cool for me. Considering so much of awesome games I've found on this site that are still in development, I'm rather optimistic about waiting for few of them.

Etheric

May 30, 2017
mdqp Just wondering, Gaart will have any importance later on? Most of the game his existence seems to be just to talk something related to the main plot and help in battle. Considering the brainwash/mind control essence the game have gaart seems pointless since he doesn't comment on nothing related to that or even being present in the scenes considering that he is a "protective" spirit.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Thank you. I will try Next time I play.
You can also use the F5-F6 keys, to cycle through some modes (but as the other user said, the engine is old, so the resolution is terribly low by modern standards, 544x416).

mdqp Just wondering, Gaart will have any importance later on? Most of the game his existence seems to be just to talk something related to the main plot and help in battle. Considering the brainwash/mind control essence the game have gaart seems pointless since he doesn't comment on nothing related to that or even being present in the scenes considering that he is a "protective" spirit.
I'd like to do something more with him, but I am not 100% sure what form that would take. Having him interfere with the mind control content would be a little awkward from a gameplay perspective, and it would also imply he is always aware of what's going on to Erica (I figure he should only get a "warning" in case of significant bodily harm, unless he is being called by Erica). Maybe having him be more present in a few quests could improve how his role fits in the game. One thing would be to introduce some scenes with him during the main quest, so we can ask him about Erica's uncle, for example.

Gaart wasn't even in the game in the first versions, which is why he isn't fully integrated yet.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Finally!

My dear mdqp, I'm glad to see you're doing well.

I was busy for a while, and then the virus kept me away some more, but I can finally make time for this!

And right on an update with bikini shop dude? Thanks, dev.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Finally!

My dear mdqp, I'm glad to see you're doing well.

I was busy for a while, and then the virus kept me away some more, but I can finally make time for this!

And right on an update with bikini shop dude? Thanks, dev.
Actually, the update was a few days ago, but I hadn't warned the mods to update the game (first time I had to do it myself, actually, since the thread wasn't started by me). Oh well, I'll remember for next time!

We are proud to have almost 100% of the market shares in "bikini shop dudes" adult scenes on the forum, it's only fair we provide them to the public. :Kappa:

Etheric

May 30, 2017
You can also use the F5-F6 keys, to cycle through some modes (but as the other user said, the engine is old, so the resolution is terribly low by modern standards, 544x416).

I'd like to do something more with him, but I am not 100% sure what form that would take. Having him interfere with the mind control content would be a little awkward from a gameplay perspective, and it would also imply he is always aware of what's going on to Erica (I figure he should only get a "warning" in case of significant bodily harm, unless he is being called by Erica). Maybe having him be more present in a few quests could improve how his role fits in the game. One thing would be to introduce some scenes with him during the main quest, so we can ask him about Erica's uncle, for example.

Gaart wasn't even in the game in the first versions, which is why he isn't fully integrated yet.
I realize he wasn't part since from the start but I think he is a potential opportunity for something interesting related to the whole corruption thing. A companion that is supposed to be your friend/ally also be brainwash in the process is something interesting, something similar to your maid(forgot her name) that was brainwash with you(wished there were a art for the scene).

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Any info on how to avoid the 'extract failed' message whenever l try to install(even with the administrator access) the game? Even if l use winrar, it says it's corrupt. Could it be that the download did not complete properly and l have to download it again? l have used Mega.

Nov 15, 2018
Is there an overview about what kind of routes/paths there are in this game?

I've read that some paths exclude each other and I'm the kind of person that get's easily overwhelmed, so knowing what content there is would help greatly.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I realize he wasn't part since from the start but I think he is a potential opportunity for something interesting related to the whole corruption thing. A companion that is supposed to be your friend/ally also be brainwash in the process is something interesting, something similar to your maid(forgot her name) that was brainwash with you(wished there were a art for the scene).
While I like that idea and hope to explore it more and with other characters, I am not sure he is the best candidate for it. I never really considered him for the sexy parts, so he just doesn't inspire me that way.

Any info on how to avoid the 'extract failed' message whenever l try to install(even with the administrator access) the game? Even if l use winrar, it says it's corrupt. Could it be that the download did not complete properly and l have to download it again? l have used Mega.
You can try downloading the game directly from my Patreon page (you can find it in my signature, and the free version is linked near the bottom of that page) or from .

Where can I find the temple skip button in the travel sphere debug rooms?
That's part of version 0.981 (which will go public in a month). In that one, once you use the travel sphere, you should use the magic circle at the center to move to the "quick paths" room. I left the skipping cheat for the various temples there (make sure to read the text before skipping, as sometimes I give tips to make sure you don't mess things up). It's not been tested extensively, so you'll have to keep an eye out for issues.

Reactions: randomname2243

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
Is there an overview about what kind of routes/paths there are in this game?

I've read that some paths exclude each other and I'm the kind of person that get's easily overwhelmed, so knowing what content there is would help greatly.
Vampire path (lesbian, mind control, exclude Zanti path). Zanti path(mind control, lactation, exclude Vampire path). Noble path (no sex, but open you harem and futa path, exclude slave path). Harem path(currently only lesbian scenes. Emperor very busy). Futa path(futa -_-, lesbian, mind control). Slave path (have merchant branch and noble branch(walk for help), not for nobles). Guard clud path(just series of scenes with mans and mind control). Werewolt path(currently in middle of pack hierarchy. For scenes only need to speak with NPC). Game have other path for NPC relations, but all of them you can see in walk and scene guide. Maybe miss something(if yes then correct me).

Etheric

May 30, 2017
While I like that idea and hope to explore it more and with other characters, I am not sure he is the best candidate for it. I never really considered him for the sexy parts, so he just doesn't inspire me that way.
Not a fan of malesub? haha. Maybe a female companion instead? It would make sense a female friend during the journey commenting on player decisions, corruption and being part of the whole mind control thing, somewhat similar with Queen in Deficit.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Not a fan of malesub? haha. Maybe a female companion instead? It would make sense a female friend during the journey commenting on player decisions, corruption and being part of the whole mind control thing, somewhat similar with Queen in Deficit.
Actually I think I will add some malesub in the near future, it's just his character that doesn't quite make me think "sexy!", you know what I mean? I think having one of the temporary companions (like in some quests) get involved in hypno shenanigans should be cool (perhaps the final quest for the adventurers guild, which will have you and 3 more adventurers (2 of which are female) could work nicely with this idea.

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
  • Pregnancy content with minotaurs (chief Neroma);
where do i go to do this nothing really pointing to the chief as to where he is or the possible quest to meet him

Etheric

May 30, 2017
Actually I think I will add some malesub in the near future, it's just his character that doesn't quite make me think "sexy!", you know what I mean? I think having one of the temporary companions (like in some quests) get involved in hypno shenanigans should be cool (perhaps the final quest for the adventurers guild, which will have you and 3 more adventurers (2 of which are female) could work nicely with this idea.
Got it. I say this because in the game since he never appear in scenes or in story telling except very few moments and the fact that he is always present in battle make him seems off. The idea of leading a friend toward the same fate seems very good, similar with the maid, especially if was a character more present in the game. I know that in the end will be a lot of work but there potential.

Another thing that I would like to ask, is there is any plan on rewriting some scenes or path? I really like the Vampire/Queen of Hearts Paths by how slow and how every encounter is interesting but Eliza path is too straight forward, I wish the corruption were slower and the maid were more present during it.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes