mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
mdqp yes perfectly!

Now I'm trying to figure out the switches and variables for the vampire path. Let me explain:
I've been milked a couple times only at the farm, I've not been through the whole cowgirl chain of events.
I've reset the cowgirl events to zero (variable 16 and switch 13), but I still can't talk to Beatrix in the pub:

Any help would be greatly appeciated as I don't like the cowgirl path, would much prefer the vampire path without restarting the whole game. If you need my save, I'll pm it to you. Thank you :)
Let's see... I don't know what you are using to change the switches and variables, so I am not sure if this is doable for you, but you should change her "self switch A" to be off (or "false"). It would be "$game_self_switches[[6, 119, 'A']] = false" as a script call, for example.

If you need to, you can send me the save file, yes. I'll probably also tweak her so that resetting the cowgirl path will work without any extra steps.

Reactions: adittttattatatat

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
One thing I've noticed is that a lot of pics just stopped showing up as I transfer my old save to the new version.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
One thing I've noticed is that a lot of pics just stopped showing up as I transfer my old save to the new version.
Do you remember which ones? In theory, there shouldn't be anything stopping old images from showing, even with an old save.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
It's that time of the month! Like PMS, it's bound to leave you upset and depressed. I am talking about a new release for my game, of course!

This time around the free version got the conclusion to the mages guild main quest, as well as scenes for Lea, the bikini shop and the drunkard outside the pub (assuming you have Marintas's charm). Oh, and you get your first taste of minotaur pregnancy, if you dare. XD

You can leave behind Cyberpunk 2077 to experience much more entertaining bugs on my patreon page , (or here at ) while you can check the changelog .

P.S.

Happy holidays, everyone! ^_^

Porkolop

Oct 24, 2017
I downloaded 980 from ichio and the save function was broken and I had to redownload it from mega, not sure what went wrong

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I downloaded 980 from ichio and the save function was broken and I had to redownload it from mega, not sure what went wrong
The one thing I know of which can mess with saving/loading is if the folder or files are set to "read-only", could that have been the case?

Porkolop

Oct 24, 2017
It was strange the exe required admin access to extract the game, the mega one did not, I however got it working now so its fine just really strange I have never had it happen before with RGM game.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
It was strange the exe required admin access to extract the game, the mega one did not, I however got it working now so its fine just really strange I have never had it happen before with RGM game.
Really weird. I tried the file for myself, and I had no problems, so hopefully it's just some random issue.

Porkolop

Oct 24, 2017
I have actually known of/followed this game for years and I have to ask is there any plans for a Steam release?
It would be a shame to deprive that audience of this game, as I find the writing good and an honestly shocked how much of a "game" is it considering the genre it is in and I find that really impressive, I plan on putting a bunch of hours into it over the next few days, to find out what I have missed as the last time I played it the baker was the only interesting thing.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I have actually known of/followed this game for years and I have to ask is there any plans for a Steam release?
It would be a shame to deprive that audience of this game, as I find the writing good and an honestly shocked how much of a "game" is it considering the genre it is in and I find that really impressive, I plan on putting a bunch of hours into it over the next few days, to find out what I have missed as the last time I played it the baker was the only interesting thing.
I was thinking about releasing it for free once all of the updates go public. I'd feel weird asking for money beyond patreon, and the plan has always been to make it free once everything is finished. On the other hand I am a one man operation, and I don't know a lot about the process to publish a game on Steam, so I am unsure if it's worth pursuing (although obviously it's worth it for the potential audience I'd get).

I hope you'll enjoy the new playthrough! :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Savasch

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
I'm having difficulty with the second part of Quest for Glory. The given sequence for the snake charming bell in the walkthrough isn't working and I'm deaf so this quest is literally unfinishable for me on my own. Speaking of, a request: could you add visual cues for the bits relying on sound? I've ran into two so far, this one and the one in Lidless Eye. Fortunately, the walkthrough's instructions worked for the latter.

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
Addition: I managed to get the sequence listed in the walkthrough to work. My guess is I was trying to enter the sequence while the guy was still playing his sequence, or something like that.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I'm having difficulty with the second part of Quest for Glory. The given sequence for the snake charming bell in the walkthrough isn't working and I'm deaf so this quest is literally unfinishable for me on my own. Speaking of, a request: could you add visual cues for the bits relying on sound? I've ran into two so far, this one and the one in Lidless Eye. Fortunately, the walkthrough's instructions worked for the latter.
I could add some visual cues to the puzzles, although I am unsure about what would be the best approach to "translate" the puzzle into a visual format. I guess the easiest way would be to show notes on the screen for the flute and when you play them again, so you can compare the music sheets visually.

Which puzzle was based on sound in the "Lidless Eye" quest? I can't remember any in it.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Random question: should I notify the mods to let them know the game updated, or is that something only the OP should do? Since I didn't start the thread, I don't know what's the proper way to go about it.

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
I could add some visual cues to the puzzles, although I am unsure about what would be the best approach to "translate" the puzzle into a visual format. I guess the easiest way would be to show notes on the screen for the flute and when you play them again, so you can compare the music sheets visually.

Which puzzle was based on sound in the "Lidless Eye" quest? I can't remember any in it.
You're right, it wasn't Lidless Eye, but rather one of the shapeshifter temples that had a bell puzzle. Could be misremembering but.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
You're right, it wasn't Lidless Eye, but rather one of the shapeshifter temples that had a bell puzzle. Could be misremembering but.
Yes, that one I do remember. I'll add the option for visual cues when interacting with these puzzles, hopefully that works fine. Note that it might take a while for the update to go public, since the public release is one month behind the patreon one, so it's going to be about 2 months from now.

D.VaBeast

Jan 11, 2020
The beginning of this game and the quests was kind of overwhelming, is it worth to come back to this, like with the most recent update is there a good amount of H content?

Miacis

Oct 17, 2019
The game has seen many updates since I started following its development (over a year I think), but it still isn't tagged as completed. Should I play it now or wait until final version?

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
The game has seen many updates since I started following its development (over a year I think), but it still isn't tagged as completed. Should I play it now or wait until final version?
Game has much content and you should play now, because final version will be in very distant future(1 year and more).

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I have Just Started Playing this Game,... It Looks Awesome.
My ONLY Inquiry/ Complaint, so far is
WHY No Full screen mode?? or at least 'Normal size' screen.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes