Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
Yes, that one I do remember. I'll add the option for visual cues when interacting with these puzzles, hopefully that works fine. Note that it might take a while for the update to go public, since the public release is one month behind the patreon one, so it's going to be about 2 months from now.
I'm subscribed on Patreon so. ^.~

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
  • Pregnancy content with minotaurs (chief Neroma);
where do i go to do this nothing really pointing to the chief as to where he is or the possible quest to meet him
If you installed the game, there should be a link to the walkthrough in the installation folder. Just CTRL+F and search for minotaur, you should find all the relevant info there (it's tied to a specific quest).

Got it. I say this because in the game since he never appear in scenes or in story telling except very few moments and the fact that he is always present in battle make him seems off. The idea of leading a friend toward the same fate seems very good, similar with the maid, especially if was a character more present in the game. I know that in the end will be a lot of work but there potential.

Another thing that I would like to ask, is there is any plan on rewriting some scenes or path? I really like the Vampire/Queen of Hearts Paths by how slow and how every encounter is interesting but Eliza path is too straight forward, I wish the corruption were slower and the maid were more present during it.
I should make him more present here and there, for sure, it's just one of those things which are hard to put at the top of the list, there is already a lot to do.

Generally speaking, I am not big into rewrites, unless something is really borked. The game already takes long enough as it is, I'd start to burn out if I kept changing old content instead of moving forward. Maybe once 1.0 is reality, and I can consider some post launch content updates, I can revisit the weaker parts of the game to give them some love, but even then it's not a guarantee.

I'm subscribed on Patreon so. ^.~
Then you'll have to wait just a month. XD I went for something easy, and gave each note a color. When they are played (if you select to have the visual cues), they'll pop up in the middle of the screen. I wish I could add a fade-out animation as well, but that would take too long, and would also make certain rhythms impossible (the puzzles just need the correct note order, but having some timing to the visuals is nice, even if you can't hear the actual sound/music).

Reactions: Argeddon

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
Out of curiosity does anyone have a save file they can share to view scenes/paths in the gallery?

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Is there a way for MC to get a bigger butt and breasts outside of the Santharo perk in the beginning and the Zanti farm (hucow) path?

BlinkyThe2nd

Jan 30, 2018
Any info on how to avoid the 'extract failed' message whenever l try to install(even with the administrator access) the game? Even if l use winrar, it says it's corrupt. Could it be that the download did not complete properly and l have to download it again? l have used Mega.
Get 7Zip. It's free, and It can unzip files other programs have trouble with.

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
Hello. Is there a way to increase mc speed? Tried to find it in cheats but could not
And i keep losing my armored charm (equipment), is this a bug?

Last edited:

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Hello. Is there a way to increase mc speed? Tried to find it in cheats but could not
And i keep losing my charm (in equipment), is this a bug?
Are you dashing already? If so, that's the max speed for the character, I never added a way to increase the speed (there are some ways to fast travel in the game between some areas, however).

What's the charm you keep losing? If you mean Marintas's charm, that one gets converted to a key item if you somehow get the old version (I did that to keep the equipment slot free), maybe that's the problem?

Reactions: botaniq_1

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
Are you dashing already? If so, that's the max speed for the character, I never added a way to increase the speed (there are some ways to fast travel in the game between some areas, however).

What's the charm you keep losing? If you mean Marintas's charm, that one gets converted to a key item if you somehow get the old version (I did that to keep the equipment slot free), maybe that's the problem?
if it is possible please add higher speed in cheats or somehow
no i am playing new game version 0.980 and keep losing "armored charm" (1000g from shop), but do not why may be after save/load

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
if it is possible please add higher speed in cheats or somehow
no i am playing new game version 0.980 and keep losing "armored charm" (1000g from shop), but do not why may be after save/load
I can add the top speed available to the cheat item, no problem. You might have to re-activate it every now and then, however, as I tweak the player's speed (and then reset it) for certain cutscenes/events.

The thing about the armored charm is really odd. Make sure to keep me posted if you notice when/why it happens.

xBreedControl

May 7, 2020
So I got a quick question, it seems I have finished the route for Eliza, and it says that pregnancy is possible. Is it not yet impelmented, or how long does it take and what prayer settings should I have for best chance?

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
So I got a quick question, it seems I have finished the route for Eliza, and it says that pregnancy is possible. Is it not yet impelmented, or how long does it take and what prayer settings should I have for best chance?
my mc getting pregnant with like 100% chance every time after working in brothel or having bath with men at night since the beginning of the game

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
The choices work as follow:

"I don't want to get pregnant" = no pregnancy content (of course).

"I'll leave it to fate" = you have a 1/20 chance of getting pregnant*

"I NEED to get pregnant" = You always get pregnant*

*Note that not all sex scenes can currently get you pregnant, since pregnancies were introduced way after the game first began development, so I am still cautiously expanding the list.

There are 3 more choices as well. They should be obvious, but it's either human pregnancies, any pregnancies or only monster pregnancies (currently the only monster pregnancies available are with Chief Neroma from the Minotaur village).

For Eliza specifically, her pregnancy will be part of the story, and should lead to a bad(?) ending with her, so it will only happen as the story progresses (more precisely, when I finish writing it).

it disappears after night male bath scene in tarkas, when you put your clothes back (even if not equipped)
Oh crap, I see what's going on. It's a really old piece of code that was there when clothes were part of the inventory. It's going to be fixed in the next patreon version (0.982).

Reactions: symptom1818

BlinkyThe2nd

Jan 30, 2018
my mc getting pregnant with like 100% chance every time after working in brothel or having bath with men at night since the beginning of the game
You can go to the Temple in Tarkas and change pregnancy rate using pray.
Don't pregnancies only take effect when you visit the doctor for a checkup? I'm sure the dev said something like that...

EDIT: Ninja'd by the dev.

Last edited:

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Don't pregnancies only take effect when you visit the doctor for a checkup? I'm sure the dev said something like that...

EDIT: Ninja'd by the dev.
That's also true, and I forgot to mention it in my comment, so there is that. I should probably make the possible pregnancy message more evident, so people don't skip it by mistake.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes