mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Tried to recreate what I did and I think I did just hit the ctrl button without noticing. Big woops, sorry for the false information.

Different note, I just ran into the nelson event, when he sends you to deliver the letter should that be a quest? Or is it not because all it leads to is a new scene?
It's fine. Mine is just a guess, since I didn't find anything amiss in the shop's content, but do keep an eye out, just in case. I mentioned the possibility of the textbox being hidden because that happens to me as well from time to time.

I didn't add a quest entry because it seemed a pretty minor event, all things considered. I think I had a similar conversation with one of my testers about it, actually, so it's not an unreasonable question.

Ashanyra

Oct 29, 2018
Do you have installed? It's a series of files that games made with VX Ace have in common, so you can keep them installed this way, and as a result the game size is smaller.
Hi, thx for your help. Yes, so i thought. I installed your version and copied to the game folder and now it works fine.
Thx. :)

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Hi, thx for your help. Yes, so i thought. I installed your version and copied to the game folder and now it works fine.
Thx. :)
In theory, it should be fine to just install the package, so it works for all games which decide to use the RTP. Anyway, I am glad it works now. ^_^

Ashanyra

Oct 29, 2018
Hi, me again ;( Sry. Yesterday all works fine. Today i start the game:
Failed to initialize DirectX Audio.
But i changed nothing. *look confused*

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Hi, me again ;( Sry. Yesterday all works fine. Today i start the game:
Failed to initialize DirectX Audio.
But i changed nothing. *look confused*
This error usually seems caused by some problem with the PC. Sadly, I can't do anything about it, but perhaps one of the solutions listed here work for you:

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Another achievement in software engineering and writing is being updated this month! Sadly, the only thing you can find here are updates to my game, instead.

Version 0.981 adds more ways to cheat (skipping the temples using the travel sphere), A returning friend(?), and more scenes of the hypno and non-hypno varieties.

Experience intense regret and download my game on my patreon page , (or here at ) or become upset at the slow progress by reading the changelog .

The direct download link is here:

Last edited:

umbra94

Mar 11, 2019
Experience intense regret and download my game on my patreon page , (or here at ) or become upset at the slow progress by reading the changelog .

The direct download link is here: Mega
the changelog doesn't seem to work for me

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
in the harem path are you getting menber of a harem or are you gathering your own harem of other girls ?
Member of the royal harem, with a chance to become the Empress (although that's still far from making it into the game).

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Is this game has scene replay room ?? where is it ??
If this game doesn't has scene replay room , than it's unworthy spend on it.
A RPGM type without scene replay room , It's not completed.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Is this game has scene replay room ?? where is it ??
If this game doesn't has scene replay room , than it's unworthy spend on it.
A RPGM type without scene replay room , It's not completed.
It doesn't have a replay room yet. I am considering adding one, but it's been a little slow, since I am still adding content, and I didn't have plans for replays at first. Definitely not worth playing now if that's important for you.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
I usually do not play adult games with female protagonists, because 99% of them are stories some sluts who wandering the world, whoring herself and gets voluntarily raped by everything they encounters. Don't get me wrong, if I'm beaten in a fight and something rapes me, that's fine. But if these are mandatory events and there is nothing you can do to avoid them, then I don't like it.

May I ask, what type of game is this?

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
So, it seems i managed to be sold as a slave. Now i am stuck with master han and there's nothing i can do. Is there a way to advance from here or escape ? Or what do i do ?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
So, it seems i managed to be sold as a slave. Now i am stuck with master han and there's nothing i can do. Is there a way to advance from here or escape ? Or what do i do ?
You should be able to complete the path and then get back to the regular gameplay if you want to (you can't escape, but you are given a choice to "undo" the slavery and get returned to the time before you lost). You need to win the slave competition, and then train the new slave to complete the path.

purple lemon

Dec 22, 2020
I usually do not play adult games with female protagonists, because 99% of them are stories some sluts who wandering the world, whoring herself and gets voluntarily raped by everything they encounters. Don't get me wrong, if I'm beaten in a fight and something rapes me, that's fine. But if these are mandatory events and there is nothing you can do to avoid them, then I don't like it.

Agree, can someone please tell us?

Reactions: Edvin

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
You should be able to complete the path and then get back to the regular gameplay if you want to (you can't escape, but you are given a choice to "undo" the slavery and get returned to the time before you lost). You need to win the slave competition, and then train the new slave to complete the path.
I got sold as a slave, i got to the arena once, don't know what happened there cause i selected first action by accident during all of the arena. Now i am back at the slave house doing chores all the time. I passed like 20-30 days dusting paintings and feeding him grapes and nothing happens. There is no mision in quest log. Nothing i can see that i can do to advance. Am i dumb or is it bugged ?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018

Agree, can someone please tell us?
I don't believe there any mandatory sex scenes so the protagonist is only as slutty as you make her.

If I had to narrow down the majority of the sexual content in this game to a single theme, I would say its "mental coercion". Things like mind control, pheromones, aphrodisiacs, addiction, hypnosis, slave conditioning, blackmailing, etc.

The protagonist can become slutty if you let too many people take advantage of her and then she can start letting herself be abused because she gets off to it, but if you keep her mostly pure then she generally stays level-headed and only becomes promiscuous when someone with a strong form of mind control dominates her.

The game is a bit light on strictly consensual content where the protagonist isn't "being taken advantage of", there are only a few scenes and characters you can have that with, but the game's world, story, and gameplay are pretty interesting in their own rights so I'd recommend the game even if most of the sexual content isn't up your alley.

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
I played this game waaaaaaay back in the day, and seeing how much it has been updated since i got curious to try again. That being said, i do want to make a quick question: are we able to see the protagonist bellow the belt now? Or are still limited to only seeing her bust?

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes