cheddy413

Jan 19, 2018
Do you have some kind of roadmap? Not necessarily when things will be added, but more what you plan to add in future updates.
Love the game!

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Do you have some kind of roadmap? Not necessarily when things will be added, but more what you plan to add in future updates.
Love the game!
If you want to get updates on what I am working on/what I added on a weekly basis, you can follow my patreon (the updates are public), or you can check my blog or the game's itch.io page.

If you want a proper roadmap, I never wrote one, actually. The current plan (other than adding chapter 6 which is the final one) is to complete all the unfinished paths/relationships in the game, which is a fairly long list, round things up with some more "one shot" scenes, adding a few more quests for the guilds, add more content for the noble path, wrap things up for a few factions (mainly add something more for the League of Merchants and the Zanti family, but there is some more stuff as well) and some more miscellaneous stuff which I expect will crop up along the way.

I should have probably laid out in detail all the things I wanted to do, but this was the first game I made which is open-ish world, and I ended up using a "shotgun" approach to content creation, which was a bad idea, and made it harder to nail down the finer details for each area of the game beforehand.

If you have specific questions about this or that path/faction/character, I can probably tell you what my plans are for it.

Glad you like the game! ^_^

Dec 29, 2018
Glad you are enjoying the game. ^_^

There is a fast travel system in Tarkas, connecting some areas (and it also triggers a few random events) but no proper map, I am afraid. I could perhaps add signs to the roads, but that doesn't really make moving around faster.

Ouch. It's not a big deal in practice, but if you want me to, you can attach your savefile here, and I can undo it. I'll also chance the debug tool so you can choose whether you want this or not.

I have honestly no idea why Reshade wouldn't work. Is it only with this game or with RPG Maker VX Ace in general?
It was because of VX Ace in General ! The comment below yours solved it, but introduced a different problem : fonts are now bigger when using this. Oh well, that was too good to be true

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Is Lea the futa?

Can't remember...
Eliza is the futa, Lea is one of the slaves you can buy. You can check the if you need a refresher (it doesn't have all the scenes or the characters yet, but it has info about a good chunk of the important ones).

Reactions: mirthless

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
how te decrease INH from the start
If you want to set it by "cheating", you can use the debug tool (make sure you save first, in case you interact with something you shouldn't), and use one of the interactions near the north-west corner of the room, as it allows you to set the various stats.

If you want to do it "legit", you can temporarily lower it by drinking alcohol (just don't drink too much or you'll get drunk and trigger the random events), or interact with some of the "starting NPCs", like the drunken sailor at the inn. There should be 3 sailors in the Tarkas inn, and walking near the guy at the center will trigger various scenes, letting him get away with it will lower your inhibitions. There are more, of course, but I must admit I don't have a list at the ready.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Can someone tell me where are the Barracks where I have to go to solve the "Prodigal Son" quest?
Thank you for the answer.

Jan 28, 2018
Quick question with the recent addition of marrying the minotaur. I am currently starting a new game, and it's been awhile since I played this since the dungeon missions can get veeeeeery long and tiring. I have a fetish for the cowgirl route so I always get the main character to become a lycan/cowgirl in every playthrough.

So my question is: Can you still become a cowgirl, without taking the Zanti farm path through marrying the minotaur? Or is it still a primary requirement to taking the Zanti farm route?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Quick question with the recent addition of marrying the minotaur. I am currently starting a new game, and it's been awhile since I played this since the dungeon missions can get veeeeeery long and tiring. I have a fetish for the cowgirl route so I always get the main character to become a lycan/cowgirl in every playthrough.

So my question is: Can you still become a cowgirl, without taking the Zanti farm path through marrying the minotaur? Or is it still a primary requirement to taking the Zanti farm route?
The only way to become a cowgirl currently is going through the Zanti path. The marriage is an ending, by the way, so it wouldn't be an alternative regardless.

On the other hand, the only requirement to marrying the chief is getting pregnant with his child (so you must select the appropriate option at Santhora's temple), and deciding to retire when the doctor confirms the pregnancy (so you can check it out fairly easily, if you want to).

There is a way added to the debug tool to skip the temples (make sure to read the instructions, if you use it), if you want to skip forward. You must use the central magic circle in the travel sphere to go to the "quick paths" room. I can't promise there won't be bugs (it's hard and bothersome to really test cheats), but in theory it should be safe.

Reactions: SpaceMarine1989
Jan 28, 2018
The only way to become a cowgirl currently is going through the Zanti path. The marriage is an ending, by the way, so it wouldn't be an alternative regardless.

On the other hand, the only requirement to marrying the chief is getting pregnant with his child (so you must select the appropriate option at Santhora's temple), and deciding to retire when the doctor confirms the pregnancy (so you can check it out fairly easily, if you want to).

There is a way added to the debug tool to skip the temples (make sure to read the instructions, if you use it), if you want to skip forward. You must use the central magic circle in the travel sphere to go to the "quick paths" room. I can't promise there won't be bugs (it's hard and bothersome to really test cheats), but in theory it should be safe.
Thank you for the info! :D(y)

As much as I would like to use the debug tool, I think I will wait until someone can confirm or qualified to test/iron out the debug tool to ensure whether the game remains stable or create bugs. So I will definitely power through those stages.

Regardless, this game is still easily one of the best around. So easy full marks from me.;):coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: mdqp

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
You subconsciously want to abandon current society and return to a closer contact with nature, symbolized by the search for a "humble" hut.

OR you got confused, but this seems unlikely. XD
Maybe I should change the washing powder I snort in the morning: some friends of mine have said it isn't well mixed.
:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: mdqp

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Spring is coming, is there a better season to commit lewd acts in a videogame? I think not! Nature wakes up all around us, so we should celebrate appropriately!*

Version 0.983 adds a random assortment of sex scenes, and some content for the adventurous mage guild members among you guys who completed the main quest for the guild.

Follow your natural(!?) instincts to chase after 2D waifus while being one yourself, by playing the free version (download or at ). Check the changelog to find out whether or not I finally added your giantess fetish in the game (hint: I didn't, sorry about that).

Direct link:

*Getting pregnant in the game or IRL count as appropriate responses (or even consequences) to my updates.

Aug 22, 2018
Save Files Pliss
This is one of a few games where a save file isn't the way to go.

If you *really* want, you can unlock all the CG right from the start of the game by using the Travel Sphere key item and talking to one of the guys in the bottom left corner.

The "scene replay" function is *woefully* incomplete at this moment, so a save won't let you see much of anything. If you want the context for 99% of the sex CG, you have to actually play the game.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes