mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Here's to help get an idea of the situation for the Barrels: I am a Cowgirl Erica who decided to help the guy get his shipment back, so no Kira or Beatrix. I talked to the prisoner, both flirt and will check, dispel notice board, asked the Captain to inspect(all dialogue options available), found the stash, opened the stash, and checked back. Short scene later for Captain to verify, but when I asked, the dialogue tree to return cargo is missing.

As for the pregnancy, Chief Neroma works just fine, will test it around abit more to be sure.
Ah, crap. I finally figured it out. Thanks a lot for the report, I'll fix the quest as soon as possible. I wonder if it was something I had left in there for testing and then forgot to remove, which caused the issue. Sorry for wasting your time like this.

Do let me know how it goes with the pregnancies.

Reactions: SpaceMarine1989

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Here's to help get an idea of the situation for the Barrels: I am a Cowgirl Erica who decided to help the guy get his shipment back, so no Kira or Beatrix. I talked to the prisoner, both flirt and will check, dispel notice board, asked the Captain to inspect(all dialogue options available), found the stash, opened the stash, and checked back. Short scene later for Captain to verify, but when I asked, the dialogue tree to return cargo is missing.

As for the pregnancy, Chief Neroma works just fine, will test it around abit more to be sure.
Something similar happens with the other path: Beatrix's pet and Kira's henchgirl: it doesn't appear the option to destroy the crystals; but I don't know if it is a bug or if I haven't reached all the requirements to unlock that option.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Something similar happens with the other path: Beatrix's pet and Kira's henchgirl: it doesn't appear the option to destroy the crystals; but I don't know if it is a bug or if I haven't reached all the requirements to unlock that option.
Being with the vampires should "override" also being with Kira for this quest (once you meet the vampire at night). Could you check the walkthrough and make sure if you took all the steps to destroy the crystals?

Are there any Dominant paths or are they all Submissive paths?
The vast majority of the game is sub content, with some more "neutral" encounters, and a very few dominant paths. Some more domme stuff will be added, but it's not going to change the balance of the game too much.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Being with the vampires should "override" also being with Kira for this quest (once you meet the vampire at night). Could you check the walkthrough and make sure if you took all the steps to destroy the crystals?
Unfortunately I can no longer check anything, because I decided to restart the game from the beginning: I messed too much with traits, paths, jobs, loosing the focus on the main plot. Anyway I think I did everything it is written in both the paths of the walkthrough, but nothing worked. At the beginning I thought I did something wrong, but now I suspect the issue was be a Beatrix's pet and having accepted Kira's offers.

Last edited:

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Unfortunately I can no longer check anything, because I decided to restart the game from the beginning: I messed too much with traits, paths, jobs, loosing the focus on the main plot. Anyway I think I did everything it is written in both the paths of the walkthrough, but nothing worked. At the beginning I thought I did something wrong, but now I suspect the issue was be a Beatrix's pet and having accepted Kira's offers.
In theory that shouldn't be the case. I couldn't find anything looking through the code, but make sure to let me know if it happens again, if I get more info, maybe I can track down the issue, if there is one.

Reactions: Idontplay

Muchos

May 31, 2017
I can probably commission art for some of that for the next release, sure. People should probably remind me of scenes like that every now and then, as things slip my mind at times. >_<

Well in that case don't forget the Dryad ending and the scenes where you model for the female tailor :)

Jan 28, 2018
Hello again mdqp, sorry to bother again, but I just want to verify.

So I summoned Sarafan, because as a summon he fits me best in terms of his abilities, but considering he has his own sprite, I assume this an intentional design? or is there a way to unsummon him?

For me I welcome it since it feels like Erica is not alone anymore, but I am cautious to be afraid if his sprite following you around is actually a bug. Since I don't want the off chance for my save file to crash in the next build due to him being present when your roaming.

Last edited:

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Hello again mdqp, so to bother again, but I just want to verify.

So I summoned Sarafan, because as a summon he fits me best in terms of his abilities, but considering he has his own sprite, I assume this an intentional design? or is there a way to unsummon him?

For me I welcome it since it feels like Erica is not alone anymore, but I am cautious to be afraid if his sprite following you around is actually a bug. Since I don't want the off chance for my save file to crash in the next build due to him being present when your roaming.
That's actually a bug. All the summons have sprites, but I forgot to make him disappear after each battle. It should be fixed by the next update.

Not having companions is something I regret a little, even if it makes sense within the setting.

Reactions: SpaceMarine1989

tedgoonie00

Jan 5, 2018
Will this be completed at v1.0 or will there be more updates past it.
Thinking of trying the game now or waiting til complete.

antawan

Aug 6, 2020
Gotta admit this game really surprised me. Has some emotional depth I haven't gotten from a lewd game in a long time. Lea's plotline where you free her and she wears the deactivated bracelet as a reminder of you is really adorable :3

Hope there's a monogamous ending route involving Lea.

Follick

Sep 3, 2018
This is a really selfish request, but could you perhaps change the BGM for Golden Leaf? As it currently stands it's very grating and the player spends quite a bit of time there (assuming they're on the noble path.)

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Will this be completed at v1.0 or will there be more updates past it.
Thinking of trying the game now or waiting til complete.
I think I'll probably have at least some updates after 1.0, but nothing major, as I transition to my next game.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Gotta admit this game really surprised me. Has some emotional depth I haven't gotten from a lewd game in a long time. Lea's plotline where you free her and she wears the deactivated bracelet as a reminder of you is really adorable :3

Hope there's a monogamous ending route involving Lea.
Glad it was a positive surprise. :ROFLMAO:

I still haven't plotted out all the endings, but I think I'll at least acknowledge "monogamous" playthroughs to an extent during the final slideshow.

This is a really selfish request, but could you perhaps change the BGM for Golden Leaf? As it currently stands it's very grating and the player spends quite a bit of time there (assuming they're on the noble path.)
I can consider it, but you are the first one to really bring it up, I think, so I wouldn't change it unless there were quite a few more complaints.

On the plus side, you can change the track yourself. In the installation folder, check inside audio/bgm. There should be an "Island-Theme.ogg" file. You can overwrite it with any track you want, and it will play instead of Golden Leaf's theme. Make sure the name file and the format are the same, though.

Reactions: dragonmaster4

Follick

Sep 3, 2018
I can consider it, but you are the first one to really bring it up, I think, so I wouldn't change it unless there were quite a few more complaints.
Fair enough, anyways thanks for the consistent and high quality updates.

Reactions: mdqp
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes