mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
hello, game have animations or something like this?
No, the game it's just still images and text. Since it's 2D, animations would probably really expensive (or use certain kind of effects reminiscent of flash animations, which I don't love).

What type of Interracial content appears in game? Try not to spoil the fun :ROFLMAO:
It depends on the situation, but so far I didn't make scenes with the interracial element as the focus, the fetish was something else and the man or woman happened to be from a different race. In that sense, the scenes are varied, but I have yet to add something specific for it (unless you count sex with magical creatures like orcs or minotaurs as "interracial", in which case there is more of a fetish angle for those).

Nextt

Dec 3, 2016
A bug on the path of Sonya with a medallion, even though she is wearing it and as she herself notices it, Sonya jumps to the second route for the next day as if you would not have it.

ld69

Jun 27, 2019
Is the princess always chosen first by the Emperor for the individual meetings, or is this an indication that I need to try different choices to have him pick Erica first?

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
how to trigger spilled milk i went to the zanti farm talked to everyone inside and outisde and im not triggering it is it suppose to be chapter 2 or something currently in chapter 1 or what are the prerequisite

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
A bug on the path of Sonya with a medallion, even though she is wearing it and as she herself notices it, Sonya jumps to the second route for the next day as if you would not have it.
Do you still have Marintas's charm in your key items?

Is the princess always chosen first by the Emperor for the individual meetings, or is this an indication that I need to try different choices to have him pick Erica first?
The Emperor doesn't always pick her. It's worth noting however that I still have to add a few more events, so it should be easier to get picked in the future, once you can rack up more "points".

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Anyone know what is the Switch number for Eliza (the futa) ?
I go throw that path without knowing that now I need to agrre with the Merchant Leage invest for the town (and I have a save WAAAAAAAY back)

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Anyone know what is the Switch number for Eliza (the futa) ?
I go throw that path without knowing that now I need to agrre with the Merchant Leage invest for the town (and I have a save WAAAAAAAY back)
If you want to revert her path, set variable 209 equal to 2, it will be as if you refused her when she first showed up.

If you are deep with Kira she will also try to convince you (you need higher willpower the more you have dated her to refuse). You also get your choiced determined if you are a cowgirl (but I know that's not the case, since you'd have seen the scene, otherwise).

Aug 22, 2018
Full save? anyone? ...pls
This game has a *lot* of one-time-only and/or mutually-exclusive content, and a picture gallery that you can just unlock from the moment you gain control of your character with the Travel Sphere (use the Travel Sphere, talk to one of the guys in the bottom left corner).

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
mdqp Bug with Archmagus circuittry, (I think) able to do the circuits, but the elemental symbols don't move when trying to set them up
can pick mana, air, erasure and it stays on same one

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
mdqp Bug with Archmagus circuittry, (I think) able to do the circuits, but the elemental symbols don't move when trying to set them up
can pick mana, air, erasure and it stays on same one
The mechanism should rotate if you press left or right so you can move to the next spot, it doesn't move on its own.

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
The mechanism should rotate if you press left or right so you can move to the next spot, it doesn't move on its own.
Ok I got it to work, but it is REALLY easy to skip past the movement simply by accidentally pushing enter too many times. maybe add a pause or something?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Ok I got it to work, but it is REALLY easy to skip past the movement simply by accidentally pushing enter too many times. maybe add a pause or something?
The puzzle does have the same arrows used in a previous puzzle to indicate that rotation is possible, but maybe I should make them bigger (or use some other visual cue). I'll increase the pause after the symbol is added (originally I didn't want to make it too long, because you also can't move the mechanism when there is a pause, making the puzzle slightly less responsive overall).

Reactions: BreastsAss
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes